28 Jericho Tpke

Called this number today 516 300-0939 got the number out of the paper. It's the first time I've seen it so I believed the grand opening title. Got the address in New Hyde Park and headed over. The place screams AMP. It has the old buisness' signs still up, and one of those multi colored "open" lights in the window. They also tossed in a handmade #28 for good measure. The location is ok some of the stores in the strip are empty, and it looks like a closed car dealer across the street. One thing that threw me off is that there was no doorbell and the door was unlocked. I went in a and was greeted my "Judy" she was slim not that old (early 30's tops) for an amp worker and pretty cute. The place has some BS counter crap that makes it look like a quasi nail salon when you walk in, but you can see the partial walls with curtain doors towards the back. She leads me to one of these rooms, and I ask her if she is doing my massage. She says yes and I take the 1/2 for $40. Everyone else must of saw this ad today because the phone would not stop ringing. This resulted in a half assed massage one armed at times while she answered the phone. While I was in there I heard two other guys walk in, and I was there pretty early. 15 mins in she tells me to flip. I do and she grabs my hand and insists that I place hers on my dick. I guess this was a sort of LE test for her. She does the whole shy thing about lifting the shirt, but when it does come up she has a nice perky set of A's. She pumps away and I finish she leaves and brings me a damp washcloth. Forgot to mention that she kept asking if I was going to take care of her, I said I would but I had to bargain her down from the $40 she wanted. It was not an easy task when you're laying there getting jerked off but I think for $40 I should get more than she was giving. Anyhow I finish get dressed slipped her $20 and left. Before I walked out I told her I would give her more next time if she takes care of me better. I am going to go back to test this out. Maybe the grand opening traffic will die down in a few weeks who knows.