2753 North Jerusalem Road, East Meadow

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no benefit to any of us by tipping more than $20. I can understand the concept of "over-tipping" when you feel the service deserves it. But that should not apply in our little world of filth. Have any of you went to the movies, watched the movie and on the way out paid the box office an extra 10 bucks because you liked the movie so much? I didn't think so!

I understand the concept of tipping a little extra when you feel the service was better than standard. However I do not feel that this should apply at these venues. Has anyone ever been to the movies and enjoyed the movie so much that you paid an extra $10 to the box office on the way out? I didn't think so.

There are a plethora of reasons as to why WE shouldn't tip extra, but the most important in my opinion is because the extra $10 starts to be expected after a while by most of the ladies. That is unacceptable. If the house fee went down, then possibly I would tip extra, but as it stands now the fee is already more than it should be and a tip is almost mandatory. So to go beyond that does none of us any good.

You know, for all the running around trying to find the ultimate in massage/ST/Release, it was hiding here the whole time. I went back today and asked for Mei. She's not the prettiest AMP out there, but she's very nice and her skills are great. I remember Crystal introducing her to me and telling me she trained Mei personally. Well I gotta tell you, Mei was a good student. She chastised me in a nice way, saying she thought I wasn't coming back because Crystal isn't here anymore. I laughed and told her that I asked for her a few times and she was always busy and I wasn't happy with the other girls. Hopefully they'll get the message. She actually came out and said I'm a good customer there and they like me because I'm very nice to all of them. Go figure. LOL. I asked her if she knew anything about Crystal's disappearance and she told me she just spoke to her on the phone yesterday. Crystal has been on vacation in China but just told Mei she's coming home and Mei thinks she may be back there at work in another week or 2. I hope I won't regret spilling this news. LOL.

Anyway, I took the half and got comfortable. Mei proceeded to give me a very nice, very thorough massage. She really made me feel relaxed. She then proceeded to give me the most prolonged, best ST and tease I've had in a very long time. I have to tell you guys, her ST skills rival Crystal's. I am not kidding! The only thing Crystal has that tops Mei are her hot looks and body. But if you close your eyes and enjoy the service, Mei is really good. She finally had me flip and proceeded to give me a VERY good, slow HJ. I haven't been made to feel that good with a R&T in a long time. After I popped, she cleaned me thoroughly and proceeded to give me a really nice frontal massage, concentrating on my arms and hands, legs and feet. I didn't want to leave. LOL. She complimented me and told me I'm very handsome. LOL. Ok I'm sure they say that to all the guys.

So rather than driving all over the place trying to find what I'm looking for, it's been here the whole time. So until Crystal returns, if I'm in the mood for a nice massage and release, I'm coming back here and asking for Mei.

I don't know about nuts, but then again I have not had her since the early spring when she was fairly new. But to see her now is AMP evolution (deevolution?) in action. When I first saw her she was very meek and shy. Also self deprecating about her poor English. Very nice though, and a decent R&T.
Now she's a battle hardened cum crusted veteran of the AMP wars. Where I had thought she was the worst of the old crew, she's now the star of the joint. Before she pulled the B&S with the chunky Emily, I was looking forward to seeing her.

Just an FYI, and if this has been posted in this thread, I missed it and apologize for the redundant information. Called the number and was told by mamasan that she had 2 girls working at a different location. The 2nd location is 2196 Hewlett Ave in Merrick, which has been reviewed before in other threads. So off I went and met Candy....definitely in Crystal's league in terms of looks and age.

Did a half with her, soft massage, she's leaning on my back kissing my neck and ear while reaching underneath. Do the flip and after a little persistence get the twins revealed, exposing a nice set in the B+/C- size range. She was saying not now...next time....played with them a little then laid back for her to work her magic. Alcohol/tissue clean up and then finished the massage which was unexpected. She assisted with getting dressed which was a nice touch. Tipped her $25 only because she was that cute and it was nice.

CD

Seriously? 2196 Hewlett is THEIR other location? Who the hell knew? That's a big surprise to me. I wonder if when Crystal returns, she'll be putting in some time at that location. If you don't mind my asking, how did that location come out in conversation? Did you ask who was working at N. Jerusalem and when you expressed disappointment, she told you about Hewlett? That's what I surmise. Very interesting though.

As for Mei, I don't know if I'd say she was nuts, a little kooky, but I think it's more the language barrier and her attempt at being playful, and not pulling it off too well. When I was there, she pracically chastised me for not coming as much because Crystal wasn't there. then she said they consider me a good customer. Gee, who woulda thunk? LOL. I should have asked if I get frequent flyer points.

If any one does deserve them, it is you, bro.
Mei was nuts in a fun way.
When I went, they bait and switched me from crystal to mei and that disappointed me.
I finally said yes to Mei after waiting and then had a good session.

Yes, photo....that's exactly how it played out. I wasn't in the mood for either of the options at the Jerusalem location which is when she told me there were 2 girls at Hewlett. I think Candy is a nice option to Crystal and if her mileage improves could become a regular.

Glad I was able to provide some new intel here.

CD

Seriously? 2196 Hewlett is THEIR other location? Who the hell knew? That's a big surprise to me. I wonder if when Crystal returns, she'll be putting in some time at that location. If you don't mind my asking, how did that location come out in conversation? Did you ask who was working at N. Jerusalem and when you expressed disappointment, she told you about Hewlett? That's what I surmise. Very interesting though.

As for Mei, I don't know if I'd say she was nuts, a little kooky, but I think it's more the language barrier and her attempt at being playful, and not pulling it off too well. When I was there, she pracically chastised me for not coming as much because Crystal wasn't there. then she said they consider me a good customer. Gee, who woulda thunk? LOL. I should have asked if I get frequent flyer points.

Thanks for the intel Cigardog. It's funny, there have been plenty of times I've called and asked about the day's talent and when they didn't have anyone I wanted to see, I was never offered another location.

Anyway, I agree with you about Candy. She's interesting and I think as she gets more experience she'll loosen up and be a great provider. I went there today and had her and enjoyed myself. She's still no Crystal, but has potential.

Photo, when I called on Sunday, and wasn't interested in either of the girls at the Jerusalem location, I told her I'd try another day....that is when I was told about the other girls at the Hewlett Ave. location. She was anxious to get the revenue and was trying real hard to convince me to try them out.

Went there last night after a legit massage over on Hicksville Rd. I was feeling good and just rolled in without calling.
Mei answered the door. Very friendly, good naturedly chastised me for not coming around since Crystal's been gone (the first of several times). When I asked about Crystal, she mentioned she sees her often and they drink. But when I asked if she was back from China, she said no. She was also vague when I asked if she was coming back after her trip. So I don't know.
Anyway, decent massage and ST. I was backed up for a few days, so I blew a geyser of spunk all over her. While getting dressed, the door to the side room was cracked open and I saw another woman, but didn't ask who she was. Seemed ok though.

has anyone been here in a while? havnt gone in a while and been craving it again.

hows the talent doing?

i normally always get mei i dont know why. Never got any extras with her and i dont know what extras are even open

Just went today. I needed a good backrub and release. The only talent there was Mei and Cici. I've had Cici before and she was a big thumbs down. Mei isn't much to look at. Very skinny, flat chested and small ass. But her massage skills are very good and she gives one of the best, most prolonged ST and teases I've had at any AMP. I don't think there are any extras with her, but she gives a good R&T. If you're looking for more from this place, I don't think you're going to get it.

went tonight. called 10 mins in advanced. Rang the bell and i saw mei at the top of the sitars but i think she is trying to train cici. Cici answered the door. never seen her before. small girl maybe early 20's. prob a 5 on AMP scale.

took the hh with cici. the message sucked big time. For the 1st time also at this place the door was wide open most of the time. She gave a lame ass message and then a hot towel on back. she did one of the worst ST in my life. she did the lame rub inside of your leg for 15 minutes. On the flip she gave the WORST hj iv ever gotten in my LIFE. It felt like her 1st time touchy a jimmy before!!!! SUPER SUPER SUPER slow and unskilled pumping. She did not even pump up and down, she pumped jimmy up and then would slam him into my stomach and did it the entire session. I was not going to pop like this. I went for utc and got utc on her small chest but when i went to take it all off she said no so i got turned off right away.

I laid there which seemed like 5 hours focusing SO HARD to pop from the worst session i ever had in my life. I must of went over the hh limit. To me it felt like 2 hours but after very hard focusing i popped. Horrible clean up.

I was very upset with her. I should of listened to photo. I normally just go with mei. Iv become very friendly with her over the time crystal has been gone. Mei seems like she needs more girls to help her out or pick up more people to come in. CiCi is a no go in my book. If I ever even go back im telling mei i do NOT want cici.

Just an FYI, and if this has been posted in this thread, I missed it and apologize for the redundant information. Called the number and was told by mamasan that she had 2 girls working at a different location. The 2nd location is 2196 Hewlett Ave in Merrick, which has been reviewed before in other threads. So off I went and met Candy....definitely in Crystal's league in terms of looks and age.

Did a half with her, soft massage, she's leaning on my back kissing my neck and ear while reaching underneath. Do the flip and after a little persistence get the twins revealed, exposing a nice set in the B+/C- size range. She was saying not now...next time....played with them a little then laid back for her to work her magic. Alcohol/tissue clean up and then finished the massage which was unexpected. She assisted with getting dressed which was a nice touch. Tipped her $25 only because she was that cute and it was nice.

CD
Any contact info for Hewlett? I search BP and didn't find any posting

Status
Not open for further replies.