22D Hempstead Tpk, Farmingdale

Genius...you got to get to Flushing. Twentyfive dollar/hour kick ass massges with 20 year olds, no HE but it will redefine what you think is a godo massage is for half the price of even your discounted prices. See Flushing AMP thread (my posts) for where it is.

I know it is a pain-in-the-ass to get there from LI, but if you are in the area, well worth the effort. Parking is a bitch though.

Summary: It was a really good massage that provoked a very nice erection but there were no 'extras' available and no happy ending.

Here's the mystery: But then, why did she giggle when the towel slipped out of the way and she saw my erection? Was she a voyeur who enjoyed seeing that she could get an erection on a guy client?

Here's the story:
I drove by and saw the new "Bodyworks" sign outide of the place, and with the typical blinds being down and closed, I had to try it.

I showed up at their front door and found it slightly ajar, maybe to get some fresh air. Inside there is a small receiption area with a small desk. On one side the gal was sitting, reading. She was reasonable to look at, but you wouldn't call her cute. She got up, greated me, and brought me to the room which had a curtain for a door and walls that did not go all the way to the ceiling. I paid the $60 for an hour.

Once I was in the room,she closed the curtain and I took off my clothing. She returned and did a very good back massage with a towel over my butt. She moved down my back and did a very excellent butt massage including some good upper inside thigh work. She even included pushing and pulling on my butt, which results in rocking the body back and forth. All of which were good stimulation for an erection.

Then she had me roll over to be face up and started with a very nice belly rub while the towel was over my penis. Next came a very nice massage to the upper and inner thighs again - all of which resulted in more erection excitement because of the towel being pushed a bit while it was covering my penis.

She then proceeded to pick up one leg at a time, push it so the knee went forward to my chest and then rotated the leg in circles. That was also producing some nice penile stimulation and that was when she got a clear view of my erection - and she giggled.

Soon after that she announced that the hour was over. I asked her if she would help me with my erection and she declined, but offered oil if I wanted to do myself (which I didn't). I tried to gently take her hand and move it to my erection, but she quickly withdrew her hand while saying no.

So it appears she knew what she was doing - she knew how to get an erection for a guy, and she appeared to enjoy seeing the erection. Too bad she didn't want to do anything with it.

I won't be going back there for a massage.

Summary: It was a really good massage that provoked a very nice erection but there were no 'extras' available and no happy ending.

Here's the mystery: But then, why did she giggle when the towel slipped out of the way and she saw my erection? Was she a voyeur who enjoyed seeing that she could get an erection on a guy client?

Here's the story:
I drove by and saw the new "Bodyworks" sign outide of the place, and with the typical blinds being down and closed, I had to try it.

I showed up at their front door and found it slightly ajar, maybe to get some fresh air. Inside there is a small receiption area with a small desk. On one side the gal was sitting, reading. She was reasonable to look at, but you wouldn't call her cute. She got up, greated me, and brought me to the room which had a curtain for a door and walls that did not go all the way to the ceiling. I paid the $60 for an hour.

Once I was in the room,she closed the curtain and I took off my clothing. She returned and did a very good back massage with a towel over my butt. She moved down my back and did a very excellent butt massage including some good upper inside thigh work. She even included pushing and pulling on my butt, which results in rocking the body back and forth. All of which were good stimulation for an erection.

Then she had me roll over to be face up and started with a very nice belly rub while the towel was over my penis. Next came a very nice massage to the upper and inner thighs again - all of which resulted in more erection excitement because of the towel being pushed a bit while it was covering my penis.

She then proceeded to pick up one leg at a time, push it so the knee went forward to my chest and then rotated the leg in circles. That was also producing some nice penile stimulation and that was when she got a clear view of my erection - and she giggled.

Soon after that she announced that the hour was over. I asked her if she would help me with my erection and she declined, but offered oil if I wanted to do myself (which I didn't). I tried to gently take her hand and move it to my erection, but she quickly withdrew her hand while saying no.

So it appears she knew what she was doing - she knew how to get an erection for a guy, and she appeared to enjoy seeing the erection. Too bad she didn't want to do anything with it.

I won't be going back there for a massage.
Ralph, there are literally hundreds of massage places in Flushing, that give that exact kind of treatment and it is perfectly acceptable. So the girl may innocently believe that there is a market for this on LI. Time will tell if it gains acceptance here.

But in Flushing, the cost for these are $25-$40/hr ($40 for private rooms and/or shower). Forty dollars typically is the starting point for the HE AMP in Flushing/and asian areas in Queens.

With that said, for me if the women is young and attractive this women are the sweet spot for what I am pursuing. I do not like the FS mills, where you are one of seven FS encounters in a day with a girl. My goal is to get someone with a SO here or in China or will NOT give it up after a few encounters and enventually turn her to the darkside. If I get a certain comfort level and may go BB with her (I am snipped so no baby issues). I have someone now where where I think I am the only one (she lives with a boyfriend) and no others have claimed to have gotten far with her. The result is great sex, come inside her, taking showers together with her etc. (I have only found fiveI would take a chance with in over 20 years). I find this sex to be vastly superior to what is available at FS AMPs.

I am just trying to explain why anyone would bother to do this. There are advantages to women like this. If you do not like the chase, this is not the venue for you. Why bother when there are plenty of places that give extras with no hasle? A certain % of this women can be turned but did trial and error to figure out how.

A starting point to guage whether you have a shot, half way through the massage, feel her muscles and tell her how strong she is. Based on her reaction, you should start to get a sense how comfortable she is with you touching her.

These women tease, to get you to extend the session, but if you are not proactive, it will become nothing more than a tease. Last woman that did this had a tatoo over her breast. I asked if she mind if I get a better look, did not wait for an answer. When she smiled and I was looking right down her shirt, I touched her breast with supposed intent to get a better looks. She just chuckled. Make it fun and will be surprised how it can progress.

Last edited:
I have gotten HE with the hands inside bra and pants at this place. Takes some work but I dont think it is worh the effort as you may get extras one week and then from the same girl (if the boss is around) you get nada.

Massage always has been good but I rather get and hour for 40 in flushing from a younger woman rather than a half hour for 40 here from the older ones they have.

Long Island AMPs have lost a lot of business from me since I've been introduced to flushing.

Last edited:
Sixty dollars and hour is a ridicoulous price for a legit massage place even for LI. I have no idea how they stayed open as long as they have.

Most exclusively legit places charge less than that.

Sixty dollars and hour is a ridicoulous price for a legit massage place even for LI. I have no idea how they stayed open as long as they have.

Most exclusively legit places charge less than that.
BTW - they always seem to have a $50 for 60 minute special at this place - but there is no shower and zero privacy so even if the girl was willing it is difficult for her to let the girls out or drop her pants.