2196 Hewlett Ave open again 516-513-2194

I'm bringing this thread back up to the top, because I just saw a new ad being posted in BP, which specified that it was in Merrick. Out of curiosity, I called them to inquire (using the above number) and was told they were at 2196 Hewlett Ave, which is that small white house just a block north from the train overpass. For anyone who remembers, this was a pump and dump K-house some time ago, and then shut down and was empty for some time. I never went there the last time it was open. I drove past last week and noticed work being done to the house, and actually thought to myself that I wondered if maybe a new AMP was about to open. Sure enough...

Anyway, I asked their prices and was told $40 for half hour and $50 for 1 hour. It's hard for me to get there on weekends, because it's too close to home and right out in the open, and too many people I know go past there all the time and could recognize me. So I may have to do a recon mission during the week. The thing I found curious and a bit unsettling was, while I was speaking with her on the phone, she asked if I had been there before. Now I don't know about you guys, but unless this is the same crew that ran the place when it was open last time, why would someone ask if someone was at a place that just opened? I know it's a standard question they ask to make sure we know the game and are expecting extras. I lied and said I was there some time ago the last time it was open. But she kept pressing me, wanting to know exactly when I was there. I don't know what that's all about, but if any of you guys WERE to this address previously and can give me some clues as to what to say, it would be appreciated, only because I don't want to waste a trip and not be offered extras because they don't know I'm not LE.

I probably won't be able to get there until later in the week, so if any of you guys get to sample the goods here, please post a review.

Hey PF
I don't post here too much, but I want to tell what I know about this place. I have visited several times in the past and always had a good experience, as long as you are not looking for a massage! This was one of the first places that I visited when I first discovered the hobby. It was very easy to figure out-give the 60 to the house and the menu becomes available. The last time i was there (about a year ago) I was told to give another 140 and relax. I told my new friend that I only had 100 and she was ok with it. Before i had my wallet back in my pockets, she was on her knees giving a BBBJ. I forgot to mention that she was about an 8.5 on anyone's scale. The cover was on before I knew it and it was off to the races. Doggy, reverse CG and mish to finish. Good cleanup and had the full hour. No shower at the time.
I hope that you have enough to go on from this. I also saw the ad and was wondering if this was the place. I may take the plunge again, but have some of the same concerns about passerby as you.

Ditto in the area too....Was there a while ago too and had a good time...Then saw it being busted maybe a year and a half ago as I was driving by to go to CVS so I made a uturn and hung back about a block and saw more of the action...

Thanks for the intel guys. I hate to say it, but 160-200 for fs at an AMP is a bit steep. Well, let me clarify. It is for a guy like me, who has no problem going to a motel for an fs provider, when I know exactly what I'm getting there. I hate the whole unknown aspect of an AMP and the game playing with the pretend massage, menu and upsell. Many don't realize it but by the time they pay the house fee, then the "tip" for extras, they've paid more than they could have for an American hottie giving GFE. That being said, every now and then I do like to get with the Asians, as I find many of them exotic, so that fulfills a fantasy. And other times I like a good massage and a good release. But I won't overpay for a BJ or HJ. LOL. That's why I love going to N. Jerusalem Ave. and seeing Crystal. I know I can count on a good massage, a nice ST and release and I leave happy without emptying my pockets.

If either of you guys go there before I do, please let us all know about it. I promise I'll post if I go there, but as I said earlier, it may not be till later in the week.

Thanks for the responses!

I guess that once I wrote about it, I had to give it a try. The venue appears to be teh same, just painted . For those who now the layout, I was in the small 1st floor room. Met at the door by Annie, a very cute 25ish (?) Chinese girl. Spinner body wearing a tank top and shorts. Took the half for 40 to see how this would go. Asked for a soft massage and was obliged. UTC on the bottom without resistance during the rub. I flipped when I was ready and went under the shirt. She dropped the top for free acess to the boys ( small B). She went for teh oil and I didnt object. Good HJ and thorough kleenex and alcohol cleanup. Head and hand massage until the half was up. Tipped 30 and she never even looked at it. Will try again when I have some more cash in my pocket.

Thanks Wbill! One other question. Did you see any other talent there when you went in, or just Annie? I'm wondering who else we can expect to see. Some of these places have one hot girl and the rest are trolls, from my experience in several places.

I should have added that. I saw the mamasan , same questions about my last visit, didn't seem to matter. There was a lot of noise upstairs, but I couldn't tell if it was other ml gets or people working there. Mama did day gHt they just opened yesterday. I think there were others there but did not see. Good luck !

Thanks Wbill! One other question. Did you see any other talent there when you went in, or just Annie? I'm wondering who else we can expect to see. Some of these places have one hot girl and the rest are trolls, from my experience in several places.
i shamelessly ask them how many girls and i want to see them. if they are not busy, they usually oblige as they would rather you not leave.

Since I left some questions unanswered, I decided to return today and see if I can gain some more intel. Called when 5 minutes away and was told to come right in. This time I was asked if I had been there before. I was met at the door by Wendy, Chinese, nice body. I will guess at mid- 30s , but can't always tell. Took the half and was led upstairs. Playful rub, drags her long hair along the back , and sings along to the music! On the flip I released the boys and began sucking on her nipples. When I went to undo her shorts, she said no- 5 minutes later they were on the floor with her panties. I really wanted a blowjob, but was turned down when I didn't have a condom. I am pretty sure that the menu is wide open, but come prepared. Overall, a nice visit.
PS- the other girl is Anna, not Annie. Only 2 working today

WOW!

Just came from a heavenly experience there. This place never failed me going back to strong hands jenny who used to work here going back 5-7 years ago.

First, what sucks about this place. I really hate the location. It's on a kinda main road and there are families walking around and I know way to many people in this town, but screw it, I park across the street, put the hat and glasses on and run in as fast as I can.

Quick stats about Shirley
Height: 5'1
Face: 6.5
Body: 8.5
Personality: 9.5
Massage: 9
HE: 9
Will I return: F*ck yeah!
Paid: 40 for the half, 30 tip

I'm greeted by Shirley who's about 5'1 and a "cute" face, but a slamming tight lil body. Personally I prefer bigger boobs, but it's a rare find in the AMP word and I've come to accept that. I'm brought upstairs into rooms that have doors and curtains. Immediately, Shirley, gives me little kisses on my lips. I give her the $40 for the half and get down to my birthday suit and shove my face into the hole.

Great massage with just bare hands first, then some creams (all completely cleaned by her post massage wet towel). The flip came with some OTC rubbing (I probably could have gone UTC, however I didn't push for it). the massage came with kissing my my nipples, and perfect rhythm that made me hit sing opera pretty fast. Once done, she cleaned me up, gave me a head massage, helped me get dressed and gave me a cup of water. While I was getting dressed, she grabbed me, pulled her panties down, and pulled me into her. No penetration, she just made kissing sounds as they touched and said "next time."

Great experience overall. Can't wait to get back. :)

Temporarily closed?

Based on the last review, Last week I decided to return and see if the service was the same as it once was. I met Shirley on a Sunday afternoon and the previous report was accurate. She was in her panties when entered the room and I stopped her from putting on her shorts. I tried to negotiate full service, but she was having none of it. Full nude HJ , no negotiation, tipped 40 for the hour. I would definitely return for Shirley ( she told me that she used to work on Main St in Farmingdale , which I always thought was legit).
There was only one problem- the boss had not paid the electric bill! No lights, cold towels and no AC- but Shirley made it work.
Tonight the opportunity arose for some after work fun and decided to see if she was working. When I called , I was told, " Spa closed until Thursday, no power".

No power, huh? I didn't see this post until today, but I was just about to post that they look shut down. I drove past the place yesterday and noticed it was dark and then I noticed the electric meter. It was pulled and turned sideways, which is what LIPA does when they turn your electricity off for non-payment. So I don't know if they just didn't pay their bills or just abandoned the place. But it looks closed down for now. No clue if they're going to reopen, but I have to say, the only reason I didn't try it was the location sucks. Too close to home and too much local traffic, not to mention being a few doors down from a child care center. I can't bring myself to be seen walking in or out of a place when there's mom's and little kids going in and out.

If anyone is planning on going to this place throwing 2196 Hewlett Avenue into Google will send you to the wrong place for some reason (at least on my computer it does). It shows some place south of Merrick Road. Enter in Benson and Hewlett Avenue and you will see the little white house that says 2196 on it 2 houses from the corner toward the train station.

So after creepin on this board for a few months, I've finally decided to register and start posting reviews. I decided to check this place out after reading this thread. You guys might find this weird, my friends and I like to monger together. We are all pretty young and recent amp addicts. So my friend and I decide to check this place out, called ahead and entered through the front door (it sucks that the only entrance is directly on a main street). Greeted by an older asian who I'm guessing is the mamasan, not too bad looking I can't recall her name, but she told me she was 20 which is def not true I would say atleast 30 years old. I',m taken upstairs into a room with no door, just a curtain. My friend is taken to a room downstairs by a more attractive and younger asian. I got the hh for 40, massage was alright. As i was getting the massage someone kept ringing the doorbell and she kept leaving me to go downstairs. I heard her eventually let him in downstairs and she brought him to the room next to me. After she returned she began to rush me. Not even 10 minutes on back and she tells me to flip. She begins goin after the boy with some oil, when I stop her, tried to get some bj but she wanted to see more money. I go over to my wallet and take out the condom and put it on as she is not looking. She leaves once again and returns to me on the table with a condom on the boy, once she realizes I wont throw 40 more down she keeps rushing and insists on no bj, keeps saying next time next time. So she takes it off and goes for the he. I finish up quickly and she leads me out where I meet my friend in the living room and we leave. I believe i tipped about 7$, as I didnt like the service at all, too rushed, too many interruptions. Probably will return, but very disappointed. I guess YMMV

I decided to take a trip back here today for the first time since they got their power back. The luck of the draw left me once again with Shirley. She was dressed in jeans and a tank top. After about 30 minutes of lame massage, she gets the pillow. Now the fun starts. After some LFK, I get the boys out and she proceeds to drop her pants. Nice, smoothly shaved pussy. She goes for the oil and I point to her mouth. No problem or negotiation, BBBJCIM. After the usual ,"too much cum" , she does a thorough hot towel cleanup followed by alcohol. Se then spends the last 10 minutes massaging my feet. 60 house , 80 to Shirley. Will repeat

Saw Candy yesterday and much like Shirley she allowed all access. The same light kissing, bbbj but not bbbjcim. I was able to coax her into covered fs. She is okay thin fairly attractive and likely late thirties early 40's. I am getting the feeling that others have been mounting her as well, so not so much an accomplishment. There was another girl there that she said does nothing so customers don't like.

Candy is another FS girl out of the North Jeru/Hewlett/87 team.