2109 Bellmore Ave, Bellmore.

Not sure if open or not, It is close to my house. I just wonder who chooses the locations for these places?

2109 is a terrible location for an a AMP, its in a row of stores most of which are empty and have been for years, and there was an AMP one or two storefronts over which got busted a few years ago

Then there was a place on Merrick Rd. that was busted last year, which was between a bar and a old ladies beauty parlor....

A new place opened on Merrick Rd next to a bar a pita place and a Barber shop.... another bad location...

I guess the owners have no problem sacrificing the girls.

Last edited:
"I guess the owners have no problem sacrificing the girls."

Nobody is looking for trouble as far as I can see. Over the last few months I spoke with a few of the women who run these things about finding new places.
Finding a good spot is a real problem for them. Many of the "better" -more secure places will not rent to them. If one of you guys sees a good AMP type place for rent why don't you post it. We can pass it on to our favorite ladies.

Damn! How disappointing! I will check it out for myself either tomorrow or Friday. I took a liking to that place. Ok I'll be honest. I took a liking to Wendy. I'm sure if they moved, they'll post a new ad on BP (I hope).

There's another one on Merrick Ave (Address 50 Merrick Ave). Anybody been there yet? Also a bad location for an AMP, right in the heart of town, between a bunch of stores. I can't see it lasting there for too long.

Damn! How disappointing! I will check it out for myself either tomorrow or Friday. I took a liking to that place. Ok I'll be honest. I took a liking to Wendy. I'm sure if they moved, they'll post a new ad on BP (I hope).

There's another one on Merrick Ave (Address 50 Merrick Ave). Anybody been there yet? Also a bad location for an AMP, right in the heart of town, between a bunch of stores. I can't see it lasting there for too long.
Haven't been there in a while, did it close? The last time I was there I saw Tina?? She was the only one working. The only thing I didn't like about the place is the doors are not locked. Anyone can walk in.

As far as 50 Merrick Ave, if its in downtown merrick I dont think it will last long.

[

There's another one on Merrick Ave (Address 50 Merrick Ave). Anybody been there yet? Also a bad location for an AMP, right in the heart of town, between a bunch of stores. I can't see it lasting there for too long.[/QUOTE]
This has been reviewed on this board under merrick ave. Still going strong 1 year later-havent been but see its location when I pass thru this area.

[

This has been reviewed on this board under merrick ave. Still going strong 1 year later-havent been but see its location when I pass thru this area.[/QUOTE]

Sorry wrong place 1815 merrick ave been there a year-think place at 50 is totally legit-wouldnt waste my time if I were you

Have not been here in a while but I see that they are trying to build the business.
Now the front has a BIG RED SIGN that says Bodywork.
Looks like East Meadow Ave.

Have not been here in a while but I see that they are trying to build the business.
Now the front has a BIG RED SIGN that says Bodywork.
Looks like East Meadow Ave.

Yea, drove by yesterday big sign in front.....Bodywork and Spa.....this draws a little too much attention for me. Guess its time to move on to another place.

Hmmmm

I haven't been by there since last week, so I haven't seen the new sign. I may check it out just out of curiosity tomorrow. They do have a parking lot in the back of the building. In my past visits, I've parked back there and walked around. They're next to a barber shop and an auto parts store and there are usually a lot of cars in the lot on a weekday, so you wouldn't stand out. I'm just nervous that it may be new management and trying to run legit. However the BP ad does advertise 1 hr for $60, which is standard AMP pricing. The legit massage places are much less expensive. I'll let you all know. My back kinda hurts anyway and I could use some "service" LOL!

Tried it today-dont waste ur time

I went there today. I honestly needed a good massage, but a little "extra" would have helped, so I went in expecting nothing and it lived up to my expectations. As previously stated, there's a nice new red sign out front ant the place went totally legit. The rooms are the same. Same curtains over the door and everything. I went for the half for 40. As I was undressing there was a sign on the wall stating that they provide high quality professional service and therefore no extra services will be offered. That about summed it up! on the plus side, I got the best legitimate massage I've had in a long time and my sore back needed it. But if you're looking for anything more, keep looking. I did ask for Wendy, and the mamasan said, in very broken english, that they had new owners and Wendy doesn't work there anymore. Wish I could find out where she went. She gave excellent massages AND a nice HE. Oh well. Looks like I TOFTT. Lol.

some girls will give you there cell numb or you give them yours if you really like her .its hard to explain to them that just incase you dont work here we can keep in touch . i mean hard because most of them dont under stand english that good .i kept in touch with one i liked for 3 years as she moved from amp 2 amp doing this yeARS back but we eventually lost touch i think she went back to china