205 Main st Farmingdale

repeat at 205 /anna... first time was good.. second time she was alot more relaxed and after a 15 massage ..she crawls backup on the table between my legs and works the boys and more for 15 mins.. on the flip I tell her to get on the table which she does.. top pulled up bra off and pants open.. massaged her for another 15 mins.. nothing went untouched on her messaged with a little dipping into her wetness.. so more is avail with anna if she feels comfortable with you..then she finished me off with again another good HJ .. well worth the trip boys!!

Went to 205 yesterday. I haven’t been to the place in a while and last iime I was there I saw her and was so annoyed with her “how much you give me” routine I asked for my money back,( they gave it to me). However every time in the last month I drive past the place (every day at least once) I see them sitting at the desk and/or sitting or lying on the couch – so I figured business is really slow.

Mimi was lying on the couch covered with a blanket -she immediately recognized me and gave me a big hello (as if my walk-out never happened).

Asked for the ½($35). When she came back into the room instead of lying on the table I pulled her next to me, lifted up her shirt, freed the girls and sucked on nips for a while (literally just as written). I made the universal FS sign (never got it from her although got it from at least 50% of the girls that worked there – eventually). She seemed sincerely concerned about Anna finding out “Anna boss – and no sex here”. I put my hnd to my lips and sid “I will be quiet and she wont find out. She asked how much - a legit question in this case and I offered 60. she wanted 80 and I said 60 is enough. She said ok but she could take her clothes off in case Anna walked nearby. So shirt came up, girls pulled out of bra and pants pulled down and she bent over the table as I got my condom. I said I wanted her lying on the table – so she leaned back, got on the table and I lifted her legs up (with her pants around her ankles – quite a sight). Did a little DATY to get her wet – she was fresh and very wet, must have been excited from the situation. I slipped right in – she was wet and very tight, and started at it. She started contracting her snatch and smiling as she did it– I’ve had very few girls who could do this effectively – and she was very effective. A few minutes of this and she closed her eyes and clearly was getting more relaxed. I put my lips to hers and she immediately wrapped her arms around my neck and stuck her tongue in my mouth,– not bad.

Cleaned up and she rearranged her clothes – I told her I wanted my massage strong for the remainder of the time which I got.

Was ok but most of the thrill was not getting caught (no privacy – thin curtains in the doorway so I probably wont repeat.

Note that this place was the only one in Farmingdale that wasn’t busted and has been around for at least 5 years. I always went there for good legit massages and worked my way into the confidence of the girls to get extras.

I doubt if I will return as the thrill is gone – at least until they get a new girl.

Last edited:
have gone here twice in the last month both times nothing happening... walked in anna bounces up and says lets go .. both massages were ok... she did her norm ball massage .. onetime after I let her do that for awhile I got her to lay down and massage her moaning self to completion ..bra off ... pants open but she would take them all the way off.she was a lil embrassed I think... someone would hear her..but hell who care.. she then did the hj to finsih and all was good.... secone trip I was a lil disappointed... started with massage tried to free her of clothes and it was how much.. which is the first time she ever asked me that.. told her I have never cheated you on a tip... told her to finish the massage and left... probably cross one more off for awhile..business is bad .. just got worse...

Seems to me that it wasn't too long ago that this place was 'no extras'. I know I tried. after reading the recent comments i went for a half with a women who had a mole on her face (I remember thinking of ting's 'mole')> I had this one on her knees, top off, jerking me before the massage. thanks guys.

Seems to me that it wasn't too long ago that this place was 'no extras'. I know I tried. after reading the recent comments i went for a half with a women who had a mole on her face (I remember thinking of ting's 'mole')> I had this one on her knees, top off, jerking me before the massage. thanks guys.
$ damage?
BTW - FS is avail from her if she knows you.

Last edited:
40 1/2. she actually said 40 and not 35 which is what i'd had her 'legitimately' before. after massage i tipped 20, which is kind of a regret. i didn't have smaller, and didn't bother to ask for change of a twenty from the front desk lady. i just want to go when it's time to go, and i was not prepared with the correct tip. i would have tipped 10 maybe 15 ordinarily.

Gone, baby gone. Another one bites the dust. I'm not surprised, as I posted on a different thread that this place had become legit and I didn't know how it could stay in business as the masseuse had a completely indifferent attitude.

Gone, baby gone. Another one bites the dust. I'm not surprised, as I posted on a different thread that this place had become legit and I didn't know how it could stay in business as the masseuse had a completely indifferent attitude.
Been closed for a couple of weeks.
Note that this place has been an AMP for at least 20 years. With a different owner they are a different place - only the physical location is the same.

I would say they had at least 4 owners.

I would not be surprised if another AMP opened there - the ghost of genius getting laid and getting bj's haunts this location.

Been closed for a couple of weeks.
Note that this place has been an AMP for at least 20 years. With a different owner they are a different place - only the physical location is the same.

I would say they had at least 4 owners.

I would not be surprised if another AMP opened there - the ghost of genius getting laid and getting bj's haunts this location.
The women need to kill you off first. How is your heart doing? LOL