205 Main st Farmingdale

"Opps there goes another legit AMP"‏

Should be sung to the melody of Frank Sinatra's "Opps there goes another rubber tree plant"

I do not have phone handy - but will post it later

Place is very clean, park in municipal lot in back(read the parking signs - big fines) and use back door. Rooms have solid walls to the ceiling but curtains hanging in the doorways so you cant be too loud.

As I have been posting I particularly enjoy "turning the legit girl to the dark side" I'v been going to this legit place by the tracks for quite a while and getting a top notch massage from Anna - a tiny girl, Anna, not all that pretty but great massage. Over the past year I'v got her to the point where I can get DATY (nice and fresh clean pussy, suck on her tiny tits and get her off - after getting a really good massage of course.) Her HJ is very good. 35+20 and very happy.

Well I went there tonight and Anna said I should try Lisa. She called Lisa over, had a talk with her in Chinese (I assume to tell her I was a regular and ok). Lisa is a tall woman, maybe early 30's, not a knockout but pretty good for an AMP girl. I asked for hard and got soft. After about 5 mins of that she started lots of attention to the boys. Not bad is you like tickle stuff (I dont). On the flip I sucked on some decent sized tits with large nips. Undid her belt and pulled down her pants with her sitting on the side of the table and me knelling on the floor . A few minutes of that and I got her to lie on the table and I took her pants and panties off. I few more licks on her clit an she was humping my face. I spread her legs and brought the head on my cockright to her snatch.

She said "No condom?" (I never thought of FS there so I never brought one) . I said no - next time.
She said - "Its OK - just be careful you dont cum in me. So BBFS was on the menu.

BBBJ is not avail (at least not just now ) although I don’t know if CBJ is. You get the full time paid for (stupid little buzzer). She was very happy with 20 tip. I would think if FS was gotten an extra 20 on top of that would be fine. Lots of kissing and DFK is avail if wanted. Money was never discussed. Or even hinted at for that matter.

The thing that this place has going for it is that it was legit for many years and I’m sure the cops didn’t get any extras back then so they may still think it is legit.

2nd visit:

Cost was 50 tip plus 35 for 30min.
She set the time to 30 mins and instead of me lying down for the massage I pulled her over and took off her pants. she would not allow me to take her pants completely off and let them dangle off on ankle - I guess she felt she would have easy access to them to pull them on fast if required. I dont think she is very experienced at this as after the deed she kept the evidence wrapped up in tissue in the room as she finished giving me the remainder few minutes as a massage.. Not too smart should the (unlikely) event of the place getting raided.

No BJs, very little DFK'ing. DATY stared off to warm her up a bit. Nice tight snatch and since she had the timer going I took s long as I wanted. She tried to ask me how much I would pay her and I just said "enough to make you happy".

Alas, Lisa ilasted only 2 weeks, but Anna is still there and now a new giirl Helen.

This kind of service is not avail (as of yet) from Helen. I will post my recent visit with her when I get a chance.

Be aware - I dont think you can establish this kind of service without some serious level of trust.

Last edited:
I went there yesterday to see anna, but she was busy & wouldn't have been available for another hour, so I was like efff it, lets see Helen. She was cute with some huge nimples. Alright massage, but got down to the boys right away, so i unhooked her bra to see some huge nimples. Tried getting her pants down, but she kept on saying "no my boss is upstairs (or next door)".
She gave me a good HR.

I called tonight & requested Anna, had to wait about 5 minutes. She is really sexy & has some perfect nimples. She has that I want to fuck you so hard look to her. Same thing as helen, unhook, no pants down "no my boss is upstairs (or next door)". 1 problem thought, her breath was kicking, I had to keep her face alway from my face. It smelled like some bad breathe, not the type where you just eat something bad.

Maybe because I was a new customer, not sure, but will def return to see anna, it was an excellent experience. I hope I get to home plate with anna.

Last edited:
Genius says Anna is cute and a nice girl. Danjags says she is cheap and easy. Ebay says dont bother because she has halitosis. and i think Genius doesnt believe Danjags. i have to say Genius has great instincts with the women. and i think none of this matters anyway because 150 lurkers are gonna bum rush this place anyway.

I am saying she has bad breath, but it might be just that day, I am def returning to see her sexy ass....Maybe I will bring some altoids....rotfl

Genius says Anna is cute and a nice girl. Danjags says she is cheap and easy. Ebay says dont bother because she has halitosis. and i think Genius doesnt believe Danjags. i have to say Genius has great instincts with the women. and i think none of this matters anyway because 150 lurkers are gonna bum rush this place anyway.
My money's on Genius on this one.

.....Genius has great instincts with the women. and i think none of this matters anyway because 150 lurkers are gonna bum rush this place anyway.
This is the exact reason I kept this quiet for so long. There are places I go where clearly the girls do not take any precautions (LE wise) and I have no problem posting who does what to whom and for how much. This place is not the case, the owner has a real massage license, they take men and women, credit cards, sell gift certificates, etc - in other words a legit place. It took several visits before I could even get OTC above the waist with Anna - a level of trust has to be established.

gotta go with genius on this one.

there are so many lurking morons on here...its disturbing.

like dandan and that UG retart who was causing problems at 135.

Last edited:
If you're not DANDAN, you sure act like him. Here's your first post:

Would rather have a tunnel.

instead of mindless comments rufftoy you should review this above address,...as i will soon
i have noticed that all your reply posts are worthless..no hard feelings..just saying
Nice way to introduce yourself!! And this came just after an argument with DANDAN. And then you come on board with the name DANJAGS. See any similarity?

You're an asswipe in your past life...and continue to be one in your present life.

Rufftoy Thank You

now we can understand why people might say hurt full things in todays world...jealous people and bitterness is the issue.are you that slow that you cant understand IM NOT DANDAN.LETS GET OVER THIS AND BE CIVIL .

Call me crazy, however, I tend to believe someone like Genius who has over 3000 posts over someone like Danjags who has only 5 posts. Bottom-line. a sure way to be a reputable monger is to give detailed accurate information that will ultimately be verified by the rest of us.

Last edited:
OK JUDGE GENIUS! i dont have to lie about anything i may have gotten over you.lets seeee.hmmmmm. .....
You seem to have left out 2 things - one that I asked you that you conveniently left out if you had her pants down - what about her beauty mark?

The second thing (I didn't tell you) - that Anna is pregnant. I guess that when you saw she "had pink granny panties on with light blue pants.pulled pants and underwear down to ankles" you missed that item. Anna is married, and will not do FS at any price as she is deathly afraid of getting arrested and explaining to her husband that she does more than legit massage.

Iwon’t respond further to any of your posts as this thread was meant to be factual and helpful to other posters and not just some guys fantasy. Maybe others will but I suggest they wait until your posts exceed 1% of mine (that means you will need 31 posts in case you cant figure out the higher math)

BTW - the owner is male -his picture is on the wall - it is of him and mayor Bloomberg (when he got some business award) and right next to the massage license. When he is there he sometimes pulls the curtain aside and pops his head in to see what the girls are doing. Be aware -if he is there you get a totally legit massage including covered by towel. There have been several girls who he caught giving extras and they were gone the next day (according to Anna). Several times over the past 2 years, some of the replacement girls would only give totally legit massages (towel covering, and would not allow even OTC touching).

This place has been open for probably 4 years with Anna there the past two.

Last edited:
^ Thanks for the info genius, Anna does not look pregnant.

I returned to see her yesterday & she went right to business, man she is good, I got her pants down, she let me finger her this time & she was soaking wet. But she would not climb on top for some DATY, she wanted me to DATY while she was standing there, I wasnt comfy so I opted out. I love the way she licks my body do.