2024 New York Yankees

billyS

Reign of Terror
YOu have to keep Cabrera in the lineup as long as he is hitting. If Torres has to sit - so be it. If Torres starts hitting then he can win his job back. One thing is for sure - Yankees can't give him a contract. Let him leave. I can't stand watching him anymore. He is the stupidest player in all of baseball.
I agree. His rookie season he looked like he was going to be a superstar. I remember people were saying he was going to be better than Judge. He was very hyped as he was the number 1 prospect in BB right before he got called up. An All-star his first few seasons.

Then he hit 38 homers that one year (albeit most of them against Baltimore) and that changed him. Unlike Volpe he never made any adjustments.

I am back to hating this team right now. Same as last year, they cant hit!

0-5 2ks
0-4 2ks
0-5 3 ks

Up and down the boxscore.
Stanton SHOULD NOT be batting 4th ever again!
Why is this new reliever up and not Poteet?
Cabrerra is turning to a pumpkin, Volpe is crashing big time.

Torres and Rizzo have to step up - I just hope the latter isn't washed.
No chance this team can compete with Baltimore's squad.

The team is definitely reminding me a lot of 2023. Despise Torres and I think Rizzo might be done. I think this team needs to make changes. I realize they probably won’t. I am actually going to stop watching for a while. It just gets me too angry. When Dominguez comes back I will enjoy watching him play and hopefully they will bring up Spencer Jones. Otherwise - I really can’t watch this team. Yeah - I don’t care if they are in first place.