2 New Ladies ~ Brazilian hotties wit Smooth 516-943-0145

http://longisland.************/Body...-legs-round-booty-and-double-36ds-21/36518176

decided to try this place on 18 sunrise hwy,freeport rm 204..
should have known not to persue when there is no number on the door but door was ajar n i saw a massage table n 2 woman,1 overweight dark latina n a skinny black chick..
walk in n say this is the massage place ?right..hit wth a yeah and did i call..
i say no..told you need an appntment..so i ask are you free now?
say yes..so give me an appointment..it almost was too hard for her....
gave me the leo inquiry..told them no n even dropped my shorts a bit ...
40 for half,two rooms,doors dont even close right nevermind lock..fnt door no lock n dirty laundrey n empty macdonald bags on floor,no ac,no shades,dirty walls n floor,no music and no feeling that you are in a safe place n did i mention its on a busy rd 2 blocks from police station...she starts a lame massge and after 10 mins i flip n she hits me wth the UPSELL..ok you want me to go topless,,hell yeah..ok thats $60,i need it now..
and if you want nude its a $ 100...oh yeah and if you want a hand job thats another $50..
this is for a half hour session which 15 mins now is left..so its $250 for a 15 min handjob...
oh hourly $1000..
i tell her how it is outside her fantasy world,which i was polite but she moans that she doesnt get anything from the door cover...i tell her i dont play the upsella and tell her to finish my 15 mins of massage i paid for..
the other fuckd up thing is before all this she had her iphone in hand n even had it next to head as she attempted a lame massge,texting in spurts..WTF.. i was goin to tell her shut it off or im out but waited for the flip.........
as i got dressed i look at the food garbage and two fucking roaches are on the bags..
cldnt get out any quicker...
and then as i leave in her ghetto voice she tells me
"dont you come back" like i would ever consider it...
there are surveillance cameras all over the floors,hallways and all in alll even if it
was like the place near the cross island 2nd floor jericho tpke, i would not
do it twice..
both girls id rate a 5 of 10 at best and you could tell that ONCE THEY HAVE YOUR $$$
THEY would be looking to move you out n get the next sucker..........

Grand opening _ 2 New Ladies ~ Brazilian hotties wit Smooth legs ~Round booty & double 36D's - 21
Posted: Monday, June 24, 2013 1:18 PM

Reply: click here

Grand opening _ 2 New Ladies ~ Brazilian hotties wit Smooth legs ~Round booty & double 36D's - 21
Enlarge Picture
Enlarge Picture
Enlarge Picture
Enlarge Picture
Enlarge Picture
Enlarge Picture
Enlarge Picture
Enlarge Picture

Hello gentleman ..Sweetest hottest ladies on the island . I like you to come experience a great & relax time with us. we have the sweeties hotties here & will guaranteed to make a difference in your day always. Will only leaving you coming back for more..
- safe environment
-very clean
- very safe - softest hands
& certified Call us now for appointment - (516) 943-0145 Sorry no money exchange for any s@xu@l act

Poster's age: 21

i ve been on your side of info too and figured id save some mongers both $$ and aggravation......
shit i had this routine in amityville off sunrise hwy a few years back..
brazln place and dont care if you walk because they only need to hit a few
takers a day..
i know before entering what id pay,,even only take that with me upon entering..
i thought this place would be like the one that was on hempstead tpke across
the strip joint "taste of honey"..which was ok,if you got the right chick..
think i ll stick wth the AMPS, at least they work and dont sit wth phone 24 7
happy mongering

sounds like an easy target.....for LE that is
freeport police right across the hwy..
i guess rent was cheap..
they opened an AMP right next door to firehouse..
you dont think they see whats happening..
too close for me..
dont want to be caught wth willy out as undercovers pounce in..
ill pass.

i honestly would have been happy with a latina/non asian HJ with some form of roaming...
and depending on service would have tipped AFTERWARDS..
i fu##ing HATE these bullshit wannabees who act like you are there to be there personal
ATM...WAS AT THE LIGHT ON SUNRISE yesterday and noticed there are lots of security cameras mounted out of the 2nd floor window across their office..3 to be exact..struck me as ODD...........

Translation

- safe environment = very easy tarGet to get busted by police
-very clean = seen cleaner gas station restrooms...and dont expect to lay on a clean surface...a major pet peeve on some previous similiar places i have hit..
- very safe - softest hands === lizard skin,good to remove dead skin when one is needed...
waiting to see when they start using pics of Shakira and RhiaNNA.

& certified **********private Rooms are air conditioned ****** Call us for appointment - (516) 943-0145 Sorry no money exchange for any s@xu@l act