2 Cups @ CT AMP's, is it possible ????

There's the question boys, been trying to figure out
what is my best value/experience lately and I've come
to the cinclusion that at certain bridgeport bars we
know we can get FS for say $50, at Fantasy Modeling and Nirvana you get FS 1 Cup (I've neve rbeen offered more)
for ~ $150, but we're talking that could be 5-10 minutes
of play time depending on what kind of night your having.
Anyone get multiple cups at AMP in CT ??? Please do tell.
Also some rules of thumb that I would hope to break:
AMP - Mostly enthusiastic service, only Asian women
Non AMP - (Dolce Vita, Genesis) potentially hotter non asian
girls, better conversation, most of the time non asian girls
at these places I've found to be less than enthusiastic,
99% of the time also only offered one cup (there was that
one time at dolce though;) I guess the question I'm trying to find an awnser to is anyone else dissapointed with the 15
minute one cup experience and if you've found otherwise
with incall in CT please do share. Thanks!

Originally posted by biggod
I'll been to several AMP in CT. Most of the time I get 2 or more cups. It really depend on the provider your with.
What the hell am I doing wrong ???? After that first cup I'm never offered another, any further info would be appreciated, reccomendations on providers and locations would be much appreciated......thanks!!!

Originally posted by forbin

What the hell am I doing wrong ???? After that first cup I'm never offered another
You're probably not doing anything wrong in any given session. Over the years I've been to places in Hartford, New Britain, Waterbury, Bridgeport and Norwalk, AMP and American, and never once have I been offered refills of my coffee. The standard in Connecticut seems to be when you're done, you're out.

But when I found someone I wanted to see again and went back a few times I found that the hour session really became an hour even if "the act" didn't take nearly that long. I never had multiple cups but I never asked (just stupid I guess). In hindsight I think I could have.

My suggestion would be to find someone you like, go see her a few times and let her know what you want. Go for the half hour session on the first visit to find out if a second visit is worthwhile.

Good luck and let us know if you have success!

biggod

The Rifleman
%of rbin [/i]

What the hell am I doing wrong ???? After that first cup I'm never offered another, any further info would be appreciated, reccomendations on providers and locations would be much appreciated......thanks!!!
[/QUOTE]

Like I said YMMV but in norwalk at hot sun I always get a second cup. When nirvanna was called Lee's I got a second cup their also. Then a girl left and went to one in old greenwich and I met her their and got seconds. about 90% of the time I was offer seconds. Try Ginja in stamford I had seconds their about half the time. It really depend on the provider and sometime don't be afraid to say " Can I have two times" .

CT AMP seconds

I've never gotten seconds at any AMP in CT. I've never been to Ginja though. Is that as good as Fantasy or Nirvana? Can anyone suggest a girl who works there recently?

biggod

The Rifleman
Actually if you go to nirvana you could get two cups. But the place down the street from nirvana will give you two cups. It's call Hot Sun. When you are at dunkin donuts and you go right for nirvana you would go left for hot sun.

Actually if you go to nirvana you could get two cups. But the place down the street from nirvana will give you two cups. It's call Hot Sun. When you are at dunkin donuts and you go right for nirvana you would go left for hot sun.

How's the talent at Hott Sun, is it comparableto Nirvana
and Fantasy ???

Actually, you can get two cups at Dunkin Donuts, too.

Marlowe's

I've been able to receive 2 cups at Marlowes...only drawback is that it is only hand release...(see Demi...she is great)...I've been to Fantasy many times and only had multiple cups once, and the girl is long gone...

Re: Marlowe's

Originally posted by JXM
I've been able to receive 2 cups at Marlowes...only drawback is that it is only hand release...(see Demi...she is great)...I've been to Fantasy many times and only had multiple cups once, and the girl is long gone...
Demi...tasse?