1F, Sanford & Barckley ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the reason she doesnot work at 1f her and c just donot get a long ,that what c said,the girls have been good , but think i need a trip to the DR have not been there in a year and half, i go on fri come home on tues, one from 12 to 4 than dinner 2nd from 7 to 11 I LOVE HAVING 8 DIFFERANT GIRLS ,none older than 22 heaven

billyS

Reign of Terror
Review of Blonde Busty Nikki from Columbia

I called Naydu today and she said she had Columbian Nikki and Julie. Thinking it was skinny Nikki with the nice ass I headed over. Nikki turned out to be a busty blonde, not the one I was expecting. I looked both of them over, Julie didn’t do much for me, she looked a little worn in the face, not much tit and was wearing jeans while Nikki looked hot in pink lingerie and her tits popping out the top. So I told Naydu I’d take Nikki. I followed her into the smaller bedroom and noticed what a nice ass she had. I was patting and fondling it before we shut the door. Once the door was shut I saw what she was about. She immediately turned to me and gave me a few soft closed mouth kisses on the lips and neck. She was hugging me in an affection way much like Cathy and Helen begin a session. She started setting up the bed as I stripped but I couldn’t keep my hands off her fine ass as she bent over to spread the sheet. She giggled and placed my hand between her legs to feel her wet hole. This led to more neck kissing as I rubbed her lips and clit. She asked me to kiss her tits and held up her right tit to give me a better angle. As I did this put one leg up on the bed and directed my hand to her pussy again. Eventually we laid down on the bed and she started a bbbj. She did do something a little strange. While we were standing she put some lube on her hand and started to stroke me. Almost like a peep girl would do to give you a hand job. While it felt good it didn’t give me the urge to cum. I figured when she did this the bbbj was out but when we laid down she went right down on it bare without me even asking. She used a combo of hand and mouth to start, keeping the head in her mouth and playing with it with her tongue while she stroked the shaft. As I got harder she moved her mouth down the shaft to replace the hand. Again she directed my hand to her pussy. This time I slowly inserted my middle finger into her cunt. She growled with delight so I knew it she was cool with it. Now I knew her cunt was tight as it hugged my finger and gave plenty of resistance. She switched positions slightly so the best angle I had to finger her was with my thumb. She really liked this; in fact she directed my thumb more to the top of her hole (pressure on the pubic bone from the inside) and indicated I should pick up the pace. While I was doing this she also picked up the pace on my cock, sucking it harder and faster and getting more of it in her mouth. I didn’t want to finish in her mouth, but was digging the head so I asked her to kneel on the bed in front of me while I stood and have her take me in her mouth like that. I was still uncovered. After a few moments of this she offered me doggie, uncovered. I hesitated and as I did she noticed the condom she had opened was lying on the bed and she picked it up and turned around and put it on me. I’m not sure if she had just forgotten to put it on during the BBBJ or if she really wanted some raw doggie. Anyway I banged her doggie, covered, standing besides the bed as she was on all fours. Her cunt was pretty tight around my dick, but it slid up in her deep. She allowed me to smack her ass hard and talk dirty. We were both making a lot of noise and all of the sudden I noticed the TV volume in the next room go up. I had her flip on her back and get more on the bed. I slid it in her mish and she wrapped her legs around my back and we were off to the races. In the side mirror I had a good view of her sexy calves up and around my ass. After a few strokes I was all the way in deep and I just pounded the shit out of her. The bed was creaking like a motherfucker and she giving me all the ‘aiy poppy’ and ‘fuck my pussy’ talk. Even after I came I just kept fucking her for a while because the tightness of her twat was squeezing my dick, keeping it hard. After a while I pulled out and she was impressed by the amount of ‘leche’ I had filled the condom with. A clean up followed.
I had never seen her before and don’t remember anyone reviewing her but then again since I haven’t been going here as much I haven’t paid as close attention to this thread. She wasn’t here during the week, she told me she was just filling in today. But for future reference, Blonde Nikki from Columbia is a winner.

Billy, I wouldn't mind having a go at Nikki. Viva las Colombianas!!! She sure sounds like she's right up my ally. Wouldn't mind some BBBJ from a busty honey. I will have to add her to my To Do list...By the way, is she older or younger? How big would you say the tatas are? Either way, she sounds like a really good time. Good for you, bro'. Can't wait to have a go.....

billyS

Reign of Terror
I would say she is late twenties to early thirties. I'd say her tits are like 38 D's. Some of which is enhancement. Her tits were probably pretty good before the boob job. You can tell because the whole tit isn't hard just the part by the nipples. Since the whole tit isn't hard she lets you squeeze them.

I called Naydu today and she said she had Columbian Nikki and Julie. Thinking it was skinny Nikki with the nice ass I headed over. Nikki turned out to be a busty blonde, not the one I was expecting. I looked both of them over, Julie didn’t do much for me, she looked a little worn in the face, not much tit and was wearing jeans while Nikki looked hot in pink lingerie and her tits popping out the top. So I told Naydu I’d take Nikki. I followed her into the smaller bedroom and noticed what a nice ass she had. I was patting and fondling it before we shut the door. Once the door was shut I saw what she was about. She immediately turned to me and gave me a few soft closed mouth kisses on the lips and neck. She was hugging me in an affection way much like Cathy and Helen begin a session. She started setting up the bed as I stripped but I couldn’t keep my hands off her fine ass as she bent over to spread the sheet. She giggled and placed my hand between her legs to feel her wet hole. This led to more neck kissing as I rubbed her lips and clit. She asked me to kiss her tits and held up her right tit to give me a better angle. As I did this put one leg up on the bed and directed my hand to her pussy again. Eventually we laid down on the bed and she started a bbbj. She did do something a little strange. While we were standing she put some lube on her hand and started to stroke me. Almost like a peep girl would do to give you a hand job. While it felt good it didn’t give me the urge to cum. I figured when she did this the bbbj was out but when we laid down she went right down on it bare without me even asking. She used a combo of hand and mouth to start, keeping the head in her mouth and playing with it with her tongue while she stroked the shaft. As I got harder she moved her mouth down the shaft to replace the hand. Again she directed my hand to her pussy. This time I slowly inserted my middle finger into her cunt. She growled with delight so I knew it she was cool with it. Now I knew her cunt was tight as it hugged my finger and gave plenty of resistance. She switched positions slightly so the best angle I had to finger her was with my thumb. She really liked this; in fact she directed my thumb more to the top of her hole (pressure on the pubic bone from the inside) and indicated I should pick up the pace. While I was doing this she also picked up the pace on my cock, sucking it harder and faster and getting more of it in her mouth. I didn’t want to finish in her mouth, but was digging the head so I asked her to kneel on the bed in front of me while I stood and have her take me in her mouth like that. I was still uncovered. After a few moments of this she offered me doggie, uncovered. I hesitated and as I did she noticed the condom she had opened was lying on the bed and she picked it up and turned around and put it on me. I’m not sure if she had just forgotten to put it on during the BBBJ or if she really wanted some raw doggie. Anyway I banged her doggie, covered, standing besides the bed as she was on all fours. Her cunt was pretty tight around my dick, but it slid up in her deep. She allowed me to smack her ass hard and talk dirty. We were both making a lot of noise and all of the sudden I noticed the TV volume in the next room go up. I had her flip on her back and get more on the bed. I slid it in her mish and she wrapped her legs around my back and we were off to the races. In the side mirror I had a good view of her sexy calves up and around my ass. After a few strokes I was all the way in deep and I just pounded the shit out of her. The bed was creaking like a motherfucker and she giving me all the ‘aiy poppy’ and ‘fuck my pussy’ talk. Even after I came I just kept fucking her for a while because the tightness of her twat was squeezing my dick, keeping it hard. After a while I pulled out and she was impressed by the amount of ‘leche’ I had filled the condom with. A clean up followed.
I had never seen her before and don’t remember anyone reviewing her but then again since I haven’t been going here as much I haven’t paid as close attention to this thread. She wasn’t here during the week, she told me she was just filling in today. But for future reference, Blonde Nikki from Columbia is a winner.
Classic Billy at his Best. I missed out on this one. I do like the original Niki.

Billy I thought you said you spoke to him when you were at Naydu's last time? Maybe he changed his handle or hes lurking? Either way tell him to come back and let us know whats happening. That other Nikki hasnt been seen in over 3 years now....

billyS

Reign of Terror
Billy I thought you said you spoke to him when you were at Naydu's last time? Maybe he changed his handle or hes lurking? Either way tell him to come back and let us know whats happening. That other Nikki hasnt been seen in over 3 years now....
I was joking, I know where smitty is. Actually it was a while ago the time I spoke to him while at Naydu's. Back when I saw that really young girl. Has it really been three years for the other Nikki?
BB, have you seen this new Nikki?

tues tatannia will be there little ,22yr fake c greak bbbj, also new girl saw her today julie 28yr fake c or d great body cute nice but everything by the book, service was good but if she would loosen up would have been great, no bbbj or daty or kiss. i would see her again, she is sweet, does not speak much english, this is at 1f

Last edited:
tues tatannia will be there little ,22yr fake c greak bbbj, also new girl saw her today julie 28yr fake c or d great body cute nice but everything by the book, service was good but if she would loosen up would have been great, no bbbj or daty or kiss. i would see her again, she is sweet, does not speak much english, this is at 1f
Decription right on. See looks like the actress that play in Legally Blond.

Last edited:
happy2 you are 100% right. new girl on thur and fri,domic 27yr body was alright,she worked 2day in july,for me she went the whole nine yard, she swallowed and anything i wanted no problem and nothing extra at the time she had just broken up with her boyfriend,hope she didnt get a new one,cant remeber her name

Saw Tatianna yesterday, pretty face, LFK, fake D cups, good bbbj, nice ass and service. She was the only one working yesterday. Only problem is her new boobs are a little sore so she doesn't like them squeezed. Carolina said she has Alicia working today and Friday. Carolina said she was gorgeous and that she was well reviewed a few months ago. Said I should definitely come back for her. May visit tomorrow. Will review if I do.

Saw Tatianna yesterday, pretty face, LFK, fake D cups, good bbbj, nice ass and service. She was the only one working yesterday. Only problem is her new boobs are a little sore so she doesn't like them squeezed. Carolina said she has Alicia working today and Friday. Carolina said she was gorgeous and that she was well reviewed a few months ago. Said I should definitely come back for her. May visit tomorrow. Will review if I do.
Glad you had a good time.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Welcome back!

Damn tatainna giving bbj? I hope she is wporking tomorrow. I would like to spend some money. Thank God.I have a few places to call in the morning. I will have time, so maybe a 2X is in the future. Will report back.

Status
Not open for further replies.