1943 Wantagh AVE, Wantagh, NY

Went there last week for the reflexology treatment.
My impression was that it is your typical AMP with curtained off rooms and a separate lounge area where they have about 5 or 6 lounge chairs set up that recline. They use the chairs for the reflexology treatments and the rooms for the massages.
I was there last week one weekday afternoon and I was the only customer because of the off hour (Between 3 and 4 PM)
I was curious to find out what was available since I had not been here before and didn't see any reviews on this place.

Here's my observations:

One girl and one guy were available when I came in .. the guy does the reflexology work in the lounge area and the woman waited up front for a massage customer (I'd rate her a 5 or 6 in looks and she was probably in her late 30's early 40's) and have no idea of services offered or quality of service.
No-One came in during the hour I was there so I have no additional information on their massage services.
However .. I was there for the reflexology since my feet were literally killing me. The guy worked on me... not that I liked the idea... but he did have stronger hands... did the whole 9 yards of reflexology with hot tub of water hot towels etc.. etc.. actually felt pretty good at the end and I was able to walk much better... was inexpensive at only $26 for the hour.... if you need it it's well worth the cost.

I may go back... just to check out the massage options ( I would NEVER use the guy for a massage) but I would go to see if there are any other better looking women working at other times of the day ( Place isn't far from my office)
Anything else to report I'll let you know.. but as of now.. I wouldn't recommend this for anything other than a good foot rub....

If anyone else has been here I'd like to hear their story.

They advertize on BP so don't be mislead about services (that don't appear to be available..)

The Doc

It sounds like the imported Flushing/Chinatown type services and prices to Long Island where there is considerably higher overhead. I have been to quite a few places like these and the pairing of a woman guy, in my experience, greatly lowers the probability of the women doing HEs.

But most legit women have done HEs for some select clients or in their past and it is just a matter of her to her getting comfort level. There is no way she can live on those legit tips. I have had some really good success in Flushing getting these women to do HEs/BBJs. But in most cases, it is an ordeal to pull it off.

The older or less attractive a women is, the more likely she will provide extras (exponentially so). It has gotten to the point, even in legit places, if a women is 48 or older, I am genuinely surprised if they do not give extras (not that most would want them from a 48 year old). It is just a matter of playing the game of them saving face on the first encounter.

Last edited: