1879 Route 112 Coram (631)-331-1688

I dont like starting a new thread about a place unless i actually go there but this one seems like a thumbs down that i just wanted my fellow mongers to know about.I saw the ad on craigs(in the massage section).I dont know how to post the link.I call the number and a woman answers "Foot and Body spa" i ask where they are.She said in a strip mall with Handy Pantry and Cleaners on 112 in Coram I then ask how much for 1 hr she says"$40 for back massage". i am like wow that is chea.she then replies " 40 for back masageee no front" i say"what do you mean no front" she says " we do back only" i kinda laugh and say thank you and i hang up.If this place is new maybe they are afraid but i am not driving there(wasting precious gas!) just for a back rub without a "flip".she stressed"BACK Only".I dont think i will be toftt on this one.....just wanted yoiu guys to know!

No go

Decent message huge sign that says leave underwear on. Girls are very got but allow Nothing. Tried to leave tip on table in advance and let the boys hang out. No message room just a screen. Ok but not for the monger