1815A merrick ave - 516-808-2668

Neither have I.

Patch is tottering. AOL cut its staffing by half. I expect it will soon do nothing but reprint press releases.

Newsday doesn't seem to be interested in minor local incidents. Now, when DA Rice gives them 100 names and mugshots, they can't ignore it.

The light was never turned off but the curtains were down for a few days. Either they have brass balls or no brains to open so quick I don't know. Me I'll just look at the door when I go to get a bottle of wine.

this place has been busted around 3 times in the past year. all the other store owners know whats going on in there, and i'm sure once le gets enough complaints again they will be back. they could give it away for free and i still wouldn't go to this place.

So what actually happened in a situation like this, where there's a phalanx of police outside the building? Is it just to placate the locals who complain about the men they see coming in and out of there all day? I still haven't found a news story about it. So do they go in and find the place has a massage license and they can't arrest them for the usual "illegal massage"? If a decoy goes in for a massage and the woman starts touching his junk without mentioning price then it's not prostitution, right? If they're still open that means they haven't broken either of these laws that these places are usually charged with?