1815A merrick ave - 516-808-2668

Called this place Tuesday night about 10:10 pm not expecting any answer but hoping for one. Girl picks up the phone, I ask "still there?", she says "what time you wanna come?" I say" like 10 minutes". She says "ok". I head on over protection in pocket. Ready for whatever. Go in get a late 20s Chinese girl. Not much to look at. "Mimi" was her name. Mamasan asks for the fee took hour for sixty. I go to room. You guys know the setup. But if u don't. Walls dontbgomall the way up and curtains no doors. So I sit on the bed naked wait for her she comes in asks me to lay face down. I say wait come here. She says sorry no English. So I pull out (as I have accustomed to do lately) the trusty google translate app. Ask her if we can have some fun she says yes and starts giggling. I start hugging her. Hands in the pants grab some ass no problem. Pull up the shirt grab some titties no problem. Nice bs I'd say. I say get naked she says how much I say you tell me. She says 80 I say ok but I want to fuck. She says sorry no understand. I grab my cock and say this and grab her twat and mouth and say here. She says ok. So I go and grab 70 say all I have. She says ok. First problem. Doesn't want to get naked. I say ok. Pull pants all the way down. Pull shirt and braw to her neck. Start sucking tits. Lay her down. Start kissing legs. Make believe I'm gonna daty. Grab the condom from the shoe under the bed. Slip it on. Spit on her pussy. Get her wet with thumb insertion and clit play. Suck more tits. Start rubbing cock on her slit. She gasps and says no. No. I say don't worry not going in. Just rubbing. She relaxes. I keep going she's panting. I stick it in. She likes it at first but then says no no. I say ok. So what you gonna do. She takes the condom off goes for alcohol. And some towels. I think real quick and start to jerk off. She walks in as I'm cumming doesn't notice. I grab the alcohol and paper and clean myself,so she doesn't notice. She does thorough cleaning and the starts to Bbj. Very nice. I know now that I'm gonna last forever. So im enjoying this. She tries the hand thing I move them and grab the back of her head. She's taking it like a good little girl. Tries to stop I say keep going. About 25 minutes later she comes up for a breather I say keep going. Finally I have her sit there with her mouth open tounge sticking out while I jerk off rubbing the head of my cock on her tounge and bust all over her tounge and lips. Not bad. Hot towel and alcohol clean up. I ask for bathroom. Go in wash up. And as I'm leaving she's all over me. Thankyou thankyou she says. I see a cute younger girl. Who I suspect is the one who answered the phone cause her English was better as was the girl on the phone. Will try for her next time. If I go back.
First post. Sorry so long. Just wanted to be detailed.

"Borderline Rape" ? I call it being assertive. Especially with a serious language barrier. Great first review.

On a side note, doesn't this place have a table shower? I always partake if available. Language barrier or not, it's a good place to gauge the talent.

Last edited:
Great first review! This place has indeed changed since I created a thread on it over a year ago. At that time, talent was nasty and not very accommodating. May return to check out the new talent. Avoiding DFK of course!

was on my way home last night and needed a massage w/he. It was 9 already and I saw the bp ad for this place , said open till 10. I stop by and greeted by a short fugly asain. Figured what the hell its late and I really want a massage w/he so I take hh for 40
decent massage, worked my legs good which I really needed. then on the flip it gets good. she massage my chest then legs then starts playing with balls and "accidentally" touching my cock. Now im rock hard and she points at my cock and smiles shaking her head yes (by the way very bad English) so I say yes and she starts bbj. Nice!! didn't expect that, lol. it was actually a pretty good bbj and she went at it for about 10 min then finished me off with a hj. Blew my load she cleaned me up nice. Its just to bad she is fugly. There was another girl there with a monger in next room I was able to here them talking when he was leaving. bc no door on rooms just curtain. I wonder what other girl looks like. I may go back to see what she looks like.

drove pass this place and it looks like they changed names.
was i n there 4-5 months back but an old fugly offered services and
just wasnt in need that badly...
if im correct wasnt this place busted this year?
and if so do you still revisit without worry???
i cant and for now rather roam queens amps...

Tried this place out a few weeks ago. Called Diamond Spa, set up an appointment for later in the day. I arrived and went through the front door, I wore a sweatshirt and hat as the entrance is on merrick ave, and there are many stores along this strip. I am greeted by a "jenny" who brings me into a room seperated by curtains. Her face is pretty busted, but she has a nice body, prob mid to late 30's. As i'm getting undressed I can hear the guy next to me getting a he, it was pretty gross to hear first hand. I opt for hh for 40. Begins nice massage on back, I opted for hard and it was a decent massage with some oil. On flip, she went straight for the boys, as she was getting the oil i stop her and tell her to use her mouth. She proceeds to wipe down my dick with an alcohol wipe and goes straight into a bbbj. I take her clothes off and she helps me remove them. She had a little tattoo right by her vag which was pretty nice. I start some fingerblasting, while shes suckin. She leans away as i bust and cleans me up througughly. I tip her 10$ (i know its stingy, but im a broke ass college student) and she accepts it. Decent massage with great bbbj.
YMMV at this place. I've had friends who have gotten fs, while others have gotten nothing. I guess it all depends on which worker you get, I guess they are trying to make this a legit place?

At 7:30 last nite tried Hewlett, was closed , Village green Hicksville, closed and my go-to girl in Hicksville was on the train back to Flushing, so my last shot was Diamond Spa. Walk in, two girls both very attractive. Took the one red lipstick and long black hair paid 40hh. Very poor English as usual. First door on the right is a small room with a solid door, this is where she took me. All the rest have drapes. I disrobe and she comes in. I get on the table and she starts with a lame medium massage. I said soft please. She does this for about 2 min. and says flip. At this point comes the up-sell. Asks about bj and I say how much? Crappy english either 60 or 50. I say too much. I ask about
DATY and she says 60 or 50 (again crappy english). I say 30. A bunch of haggeling and she says OK. She's wareing tights and pulls them down only to her knees and climbs over my head. I have minimum access with her tights keeping her knees from spreading so I say TAKE OFF! She says No so I say forget it. She goes for the oil and Jack-hammer start. I say slow and she just goes faster, Was totally frustrated with this experience, I shot and she kept squeezing, not lightly but hard, I finally said STOP. She left the room, I cleaned up my self and started to walk out. Tipped only 10 for a shitty time. As I was leaving another monger is sitting in the waiting room. I should have given him the THUMBS DOWN SIGN but I just kept going. I was here once before and said I would not return but now I mean it!

I stopped in the liquor store Friday afternoon and spotted unmarked and marked cars on the side block (Horatio). They busted the place by the time I bought the bottle of wine. Funny thing is I saw what I thought to be a monger walk in right before it went down, so either he was undercover or busted.

At 7:30 last nite tried Hewlett, was closed , Village green Hicksville, .....
Be warned - I left Village green place after a session and two guys were outside the place - started harassing me "So how was it - good – must have been real good” . Real assholes
Also right across the hallway is a dance school– young girls maybe 5- 12 years old were having a recital. When I was walking out they asked me if I wanted to buy some cupcakes to support their school.
This place can’t last long