180 Merritts is now an AMP

180 Merritts is now an AMP
You just gotta love Farmingdale – one place closes and another takes its place. Plus half of it is in Nassau and the other half in Suffolk so LE doesnt know what to do.

Anyway, place had an advert on CL – 516 312 4511

Only girl there was Alyssa, tall (for an Asian) – maybe 5'7 and a 7 on the AMP scale. I can never tell Asian ages but i would guess mid 30's.

Rooms are very private and she locks the front door. Plenty of parking in the shopping center nearby. I think the landlord may be having a problem as 2 or the 4 suites are empty.

Started off with the genius method and she didn’t quite know what to do about it – very nervous reaction. Undid her bra and released two very firm, decent sized girls. The only problem I find with larger sized tits is the nipples don’t perk up nor do the tend to be as big as those on smaller ones. Just and observation of mine.

A few minutes of sucking on them with her doing her nervous laugh and pointing to the table and then I knelled on the floor and kissed her “Y”. she had on stretch pants and down thy came. Her eyes grew wide and she didn’t expec this. I said -“let me kiss just for 2 minutes” She sort of nodded and sat on the table. Off came 1 leg (she really really didnt want is) and I started DATY. Nice and fresh. I asked her to lie all the way down and said “two minutes “ again. A nod ok.

Started sucking on her clit. Her body was still stiff as she was uncorfortable about the DATY. A minute later I started to feel her relax a bit – so I held her hands with my fingers intertwined with hers which sort of relaxed her a bit. A couple of minutes later I felt her flatten out completely and then the shallow breathing started. Anyother couple of minutes and I felt her squeeze my hands and then another minute later felt the gentle pumping against my face as she came.

She was clearly embarrassed about this – guess Chinese guys don’t do this too much and she must have had a bit of a dry spell. Well – dry she was not as she was sopping wet (she started off dry) and it wasn’t my saliva..

She did an ok HJ (had better) I don’t think there is much of a chance for FS or BJ.

I have no clue as to her massage skills.
standard rates - tipped her 40 as I really got a kick out of the whole situation - and I was the 1st customer of the day (2:30pm sunday). She said 2 girls during the week.

Started sucking on her clit...held her hands with my fingers intertwined with hers ... couple of minutes later I felt her flatten out completely and then the shallow breathing started... I felt her squeeze my hands and then another minute later felt the gentle pumping against my face as she came.
Genius appears to have his clitoral pleasuring skills (and getting girls who are otherwise reluctant to get into it ) down to a fine art.

i was browsing bp and noticed the adds n pics for motor ave were the same as 180 .i found out that jin owns both or is renting both . i called and headed over to 180 had alissa a upper 40 year old asain typical hj ,cuch playing ok did the finger test n sniff no go no datying for me .nice body/ ass for a lady pushing 50-- SMALL A breast 40/tip 3o another girl is there didnt see her .2fly under the radar i parked on side of place near painted yellow wall back door last one has standard white amp bell

had girl number 2 her name is fanny yes fanny she is chinese 33 and here 2 years in the land of the free .normal size not skinny or fat ...no tits speaks little english and tries a lot to talk to you wich might ruin your massage .she really wants to learn english and tried asking me to teach her i told her come with me once a night and i will teach her but she must return the favor lol she laughed lightly .. regular hj no upshirt or drawers down. a little( lk ) light kissing AFter completion alcohol spray. house 40 jin wants 60 ..25 tip i had better times eleswere

girl 3 young meat lol like 27 years old name angie nice legs little belly fat not much shes tall like 5 ft 8 . nice real c size milkers .she has some small tattoos one near breast one on arm. gave 4 house 4 her typical rt boob actions ok did try to down the undies but to tight so i think its a no go there but u never know .light kissing ok . the good -back door entrance .the bad -the door is wide open i guess cause with the hot temps the ac cant cool the whole joint

angie

Thanks for review, I was waiting for Jin to get new providers. You were right on with Angie. Was there today, Angie did a great job. I stayed 1hr. Very young and friendly even though no english. Best part was the rack. Very easy to finish looking up at them. Did not try for more. I hate to be told no and spoil the mood. Hope she stays around for awhile. Jin asked me to choose, the other one is new also her name is Lala. At least that's what it sounded like Jin says she is very good but I choose Angie. Maybe next time I'll try them both.lol.

Was there a couple weeks ago . Angie is hot but she doesn't do build up. Just tells you ti turnover and grab your crap like a jackhammer. She has potential

yea i posted about this place and motor ave same owners were running the amps i went to both many months ago it looked like le raided them everthing at motor ave was tossed upside down