1747 montauk hwy

Today, 12:32 AM #11
spacklinbob
Bronze

vCash: 500

Bellport AMP
Sorry, not able to start a thread yet and didn't know where else to put this but I found this on CL and decided to try it out.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/ads/1584602168.html

They are advertising under the adult services section. Place is on the corner of Station Rd. and Montauk between the ins. broker and tire shop.

Pulling in I could see two women sitting down looking out the window at me, I thought this was kind of strange because it's a pretty busy corner and I thought they may have wanted to be a little more under the radar having their ad under the adult services section but I guess not.

Went in and met "Amy" who appeared to be in her 30's (lol), she was ok, did have a pretty face but nothing to write home about, decent body other than the little belly on her. The other chick she was talking to looked a bit younger and thinner. Amy walked me to a room in back, I was dissappointed to see just the curtain over the door but I gave her $40 for a half and got undressed. Once she came back in I was asked what kind of masssage I wanted and after some stretching got a nice, hard massage on my back and legs when i asked. No resistance to OTC rubbing of the thighs as she knelt over me but she just didn't do it for me so I enjoyed my massage and tipped her $10 which she seemed happy with. She did ask if I was "happy" as I was getting dressed.

I get the feeling there's more to be had here probably even w Amy but she just wasn't doing it for me, anybody else try this place yet ?

Thanks for the info.
You touch her thighs and nothing else?
Let her know what you want, see if she's willing. Now somone has to go in and see what's available, and you had to pump out the poison some other way.

here ya go bob

Hey I started it for you,

After reading your review I decided to give it a go since it was so close to home, when I got there they were busy so she asked me if I wanted to sit in a chair right by the door to wait yea right. She stated that they were about to close and I would be the last person so she would give me a two girl massage and of course I did not disagree.

The first girl was about 5'4 140 and the other about 5'10 120 lol not a bad face on the taller one. Once the massage started they played the towel gag which I told them to take it off and I grabbed her ass to let her know I wanted some type of mileage. The massage even though it was two girls was nothing really to bring me back. I would guess when they realized I wanted to get jerked off she massaged my inner thigh and would caress the balls as well I gotta admit that felt good.

Since they didn't even try to hide the touches and would touch my balls and cock without a seconds thought I figured this place is a God-sent. On the flip I couldn't wait for the tall one to bring me to heaven but instead no. She went over and got her oil and proceeded to tug and I reached to pull up her shirt and she kept saying sorry sorry. The shorter girl the same, after a minute they both realized I was getting annoyed getting a tug with no visual so she let me utc. overall I would not repeat unless someone bends over the tall one.

By the way she kept saying are you happy..funny as hell 40+10