154 Jericho Tpke

Went to 154 Saturday afternoon in search of Lisa. Other girl answered door and said Lisa will be back Tuesday. Decided to come back Tuesday. When I went was still open for business.

last friday night

g i love this place, been there last 2 fri nights,

1st mandi, not so great

2nd lindsey, absolutely fabulous,

40 + 100 both times, but lindsey is the best ive ever had, decent hard massage, full unclothed, she washed my boys with her tongue for a good 3 min, a little cbj then great cg, acg, doggie, mish, etc etc

cleaned up with rubbing alcohol, but only if you want it,

will go back

Still there

I stopped by on friday night last, at 5pm, Met Coco, slim Japaneese I think. took the half for 40, nice massage, negotiated FS to 80, she was nice, tight enough, just did 15 minutes of mish and shot my load. Nice gal.

Will repeat.

word to the wise - use caution

if i were anyone reading this. I'd stay away from this place, unless you want to get caught with your pants down. Thats all i have to say...you've been warned.

you dont have to pat your back as i gave you credit on post #33..patrick ewings #..oh those were the days
btw how did you find out about this bust be4hand

fu2

Fuh

Dont u think LE reads these stupid posts.Im not gonna tell u how i knew but i did. That place was in my neighborhood & their attitude sucked. The newspaper article was a joke. They said the girls were inexperienced threatened. thats crap, cause the ringleader Lisa knew exactly what she was doing as well as the other girls.

Dont u think LE reads these stupid posts.Im not gonna tell u how i knew but i did. That place was in my neighborhood & their attitude sucked. The newspaper article was a joke. They said the girls were inexperienced threatened. thats crap, cause the ringleader Lisa knew exactly what she was doing as well as the other girls.
Off course it is crap - you don’t think LE wants the public to think that they had surveillance crews full of $120K/year cops tracking the women from pickup to drop off (with all the hours that entails –waiting for them to close then trailing them back to the drop off point to find out the pick up points then showing up at the pickup points to film, for example) and then sending in ucle to get the so called sex offers - just to get an AMP bust do you?

Wide-spready damage

I think this sting was also a catalyst for closing or scaring off other establishments in the area. I tried stopping by the place on 332 E. Jericho yesterday, and there was no answer. And I did not get the impression that it was busy; it may have been cooling off for a few day. And then another place -- the Pine Tree Spa -- a bit further east, was definitely shut up and closed down. While I am sure that the employees will all resurface at new places, there certainly is a temporary lull in the activity.

Happy hunting.