1507 Licoln Ave. Holbrook 631 256 5162

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knocked on the door right after they arrived this morning just before 10:30am. Wendy met me at the door, and we headed to one of the small rooms with a curtained "door". Took the hour for $60. Wendy is the real deal. Told her I wanted "everything" for $100 (sorry, prospekt1). Skipped the "massage", hugged and kissed a bit -- she is very sweet -- and moved quickly on to a long bout of 69. Nice to be customer #1 of the day ;) Very fresh and tasty, smothered me in that wet pussy.
Rolled her off and moved on to the main event. Wendy takes a hard pounding with gusto. I finished up in missionary. She and mamasan came in for a little 4-hand massage and asked if it was OK to just do 30 minutes due to the arrival of another monger (I had popped at about the 20 minute mark). She gave me $20 of the hour fee back as a consolation. I didn't really come there for a massage, so this was fine with me. I like Wendy's body better that Anna's, but I can see why this joint is busy.

I went the other week. Went with wendy. half and everything for 100. hardly any massage. all positions. when it was over wendy seemed to really like me from this time and the past times. she wanted to give me her number but i said i dont have my phone. she went on with a a long hugging and DFK session and then she wanted to go at it again! good thing i had an extra bag. she said next time to bring my phone so i can take down her number.

FS 100 , Wendy or Anna are my 2 top picks , I'm not the type of guy to negotiate down , feel like if I haggle them down on price service might not be as good! Since I started this hobby most girls want $100 for FS doesn't seem like too much to me , what do you expect to pay????
60 would be a good price but 80 is fair for hh. I guess 160 for the hour is fair since it seems people are taking the hour but I thought they were only doing hh lately.

Went here a few days ago
40hh decent rub...got me worked up before the flip. On the flip she went straight for he
I asked if there was more available
got her to do bbbj for 60
Ok bj....nothing spectacular
she did get naked during bbbj which was nice
didn't get name...she was the one with bolt ons
may repeat if I can't find anything on short notice and happen to be in the area

Went here today and saw Wendy. First off, a big thank you to all the posters who put me "in the know" about this place and lots of other stuff. Called at 4:00 PM from a ways out and asked if they had an opening, they said sure come on over. I didn't need the address because I knew it from here. Took way too long to get there, Friday afternoon Long Island traffic. Great location, good convenient, Parking, inconspicuous door. Knocked and was let in right away. Told them I was the one who called and asked who was available. Wendy, available for an hour, which I took but didn't need. Paid the house fee, and put 2 $50s on the little table. Three minuted later I'm buns up and Wendy comes back in. I motion to the money, she doesn't go for it, or commit to anything, but starts the rub and after 2 minutes I just flip because the Writer has a hard pencil. I had already been utc at the deal with my hands from jump street, and she fakes a little surprise and asks if I'm not here for the first time, which I am. I tell her she has great reviews and that does the trick. I yank on the panties, she drops them and up goes the one piece dress. One hand under her leg and she saddles up for 69. After I start in on a surprisingly clean taco for 5PM, she is at BBBJ, and this goes in for 15 minutes. She is a pro and knows I have the hour, so she is not all about getting the job done, and takes it slow.

Some guy knocks, gets let in, and is looking for Wendy, does not want the other girl there, he may read this post tonight;-), sorry pal. Seems he had also called and there may have been some confusion about who was who, his loss my gain. Thanks to you guys I stopped and picked up some covers on the way, and it's time to dive in. I grab the wrapper and she watches me put it on and push it all the way down. She slides the table over and I think she's going doggy but she lays it down and spreads for Mish. I give a lick and a promise on the way in and ride a surprisingly tight box which is just the right amount of wet. Five minutes and I pop. Grab the cover by the bottom and show her that the deal remained sealed on the way out too. She likes that, I think and seems appreciative. She helps me dispose of the evidence, and brings a hot towel for a nice clean up.

The head was just so so, but I allow that she was playing the long game, next time HH for me since we got right to it. It was annoying that she talked to moma-san through the curtain several times about the guy who knocked, but I gather there was some confusion and they were pissed that the guy walked when they knew I, as a first time visitor, was gonna take what I could get.

On the 69, I was 2 fingers in and she humped at me a bit, seemed to be trying to get something for herself, but these girls are at it all day, so who knows. She would have gone again, but after the ruckus and the overlong drive, I was running late and a second cup would have taken the rest of the hour. I dressed and told her thanks and keep the hour money, since I felt that I got in better that I should have, snatching her on the first shot and getting the FS.

On the 69, I was 2 fingers in and she humped at me a bit, seemed to be trying to get something for herself, but these girls are at it all day, so who knows.
When I first started seeing my old ATF I used to just play with her pussy and tits a bit and whatever, then one time I noticed she got really wet so I made her slow down and I went to work on her with my fingers and she had a big orgasm, she finished me off and then goes "Thank you", a bit confused I ask "For what?" and she just went "for making me feel good". So we started to talk and what she told me was that most mongers dont care if they get her off or not, so a lot of times they are very pent up. This worked out for me because it just went I had free reign to get her off whenever I saw her and she was loud and a squirter and knew how to give a good back rub. God dammit I miss her.

Anyways, it looks like this place is gonna have to go on my list.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
If anyone who has never posted before is thinking of making a first time post take a look 2 posts below this one. Writer gets it. Let me repeat that WRITER GETS IT.

Truly excellent first post. There are many posters who have been here for quite a while who would do well to pay attention to this example of what a recounting of an experience should look like.

THANK YOU WRITER!!!

I liked Anna. She has a sweet little body and she looks a little Spanish.
Double win...

I know she has mixed reviews but she did it for me.. shes more to the point about the tip .... Where Wendy doesn't talk about it until afterwards. That can lead to problems if you don't bring enough in.

About anna i walked out on her bullshitt haggling on a bbbj .most of these broads Dont know wtf there doing there asking way to much .most you guys are so thrilled that your dick is getting sucked you pay her asking price.not me ill wait and find a rt110 stroller that knows how to suck the chrome off a trailer hitch

I've seen Wendy a couple of times now and I have to say she is great. She has a very sweet face, and a nice disposition. She gives good head, and her body, even though it's not like you say wow when you see it, feels great to touch.

Her flesh is supple and smoothe and pliable. I've love to feel her butt and her hips and back. And her pussy tastes and feels fine. I really enjoyed my sessions with her.

I stopped by to see Wendy a week or two ago. I have seen her before. Paid the 60 for the hour and she came back in an started a crappy massage, she allowed otc while she was doing the massage. Eventually she cleaned me up for the flip and we negotiated. 60 for a cbj, I wanted to stand while she gave the bj so she squared but this time around she was complaining that I was too long and she was gagging. I honestly don't believe I am but I remember last time that she said I was too long as well(maybe she didn't want to do the bj?). In either case, she kept trying to get me to get on the table and let her jerk me off but I kept saying then no 60 and she said yes 60 so she kept doing the bj. It kind of ruined the mood with her complaining and gagging a little. I got on the table and let her finish me with the bj. She cleaned me up then layed on the table while I dressed and we spoke a bit. Last time was a good experience but the point in which this massage started till I finished, it was not a good experience. Not sure at this point if I will return, maybe, to try FS with wendy but not sure.

I saw a young looking girl with Wendy but did not ask her name, meant to but forgot to do so before I left. She looks pretty cute as well. Anyone know who she is? Is that Anna? One thing I remember hearing was her gagging/puking(not sure how to describe it) a little in the bathroom after she finished up with another monger.

Status
Not open for further replies.