137 Brodway Amityville 631-805-9314

I have been looking for an AMP where I may get FS from a 7 or better on the AMP scale. I had been trying to get into a place on 109 in LIndenhurst but got turned away at the door twice recently because they were too busy. Maybe that's a good sign?

Anyway .. after I got turned away today I quickly searched for a nearby place on BP. I found the above place advertising big boobs and both latin and asian girls. I figured what the hell. This is the link:

http://longisland.************/BodyRubs/big-boobs-sensual-touch-25/45708201

This place is on broadway which is route 110 but between sunrise highway and Merrick road on the east side. It is a medical building. If you are heading south you hang the left right before the building onto Avon. Then you can park in the back. The place has its own entrance and says suite 1 on the awning.

Typical beat up medical office look. Place had separate rooms with full walls and solid doors. Was greeted by 30's asian girl. Not bad .. but still about a 5 or a 6 on the AMP scale. Her name was July. Not too short not too tall. B cups, just your typical mid 30's AMP worker.

I took the hour for 60. I got a VERY good rub. One of the better massages I have gotten. On the flip gave me an above average HE. Nice hot towel cleanup. Very sweet girl with nonexistent english. I am not sure if more is on the menu. On theway out, I saw the latina and she was about a 5 or 6 as well. I tipped the girl 40 cause I got the full hour, she was above average in skill and was very good on cleanup.

I may repeat if there were no other options.

I will try the LIndenhurst location again and I will continue to search out amps not reviewed here as a service to my fellow mongers.

PLEASE NOTE .. if you search this phone number it used to go to the spanish/asian AMP on broadway in Massapequa. That place was reviewed here also.

Last edited:
I called first. The girl told me they could tale me right away. They weren't that busy as the latin girl was out in her car smoking a cigarrette when I showed up.

This place is now all-Asian. Ads don't include "Latin" anymore and I didn't see any Latinas. Typical average AMP experience with Nina, late 30's, friendly but communication was difficult. Had to be told to wipe my back with a dry towel after hot towel cleanup. 60/40, nothing exceptional here... as I said, your typical AMP experience.