135 Sunrise highway, amityville 631-300-9360

Hey all. I know its been awhile since i posted anything...sorry

anyways found this place on bp. http://longisland.************/Body...open-late-call-now-heavenly-hands-23/23634522.

Anyways it is located on sunrise highway next door to a latin convenient store. You have to ring buzzer to be let upstairs where you are greeted in a large round room with a desk. It is 50 for hh.
Saw lela....tight body. latin girl. mid 20s. small As but figure is tight.
Rooms are small but private, but very dark...hard to see. Saw her before I went in room.
Extras: since first time here I dont know about other providers but she only does HR
Massage was great, extras are topless 50, fully nude 100. I went the topless route.
Took her time allows roaming and touch but was told if nude, no cooch access. Conversation was great, very pleasant.
All in all damage was 100.. May seem steep but Ill take a hottie who speaks english over a dirty 50yr old who smells like old fish n rice any day of the week.

Happy Whatever...

-J

Preach brother! Never been to an amp and never will. And I actually like young and hot asian women. Thanks for sharing the info on this place. Sounds like its worth a visit.

Is there a recent review of this place? I went back and tried a search( I suck at it) I always want to go here but thought its legit.
You know the place, 1 block south and on the same side as the AMP.
They have not advertised in a few years. Business has slowed a bit so they started advertising in both ND and BP last month. I don't see any ads today so I can't include a link.
There were some positive write-ups on the now defunct LIE site. 1 out of the 3 ladies may be legit only. At least 2 of 3 are "friendly". All 3 give great massages.
You can just stop in but they are more comfortable with a call first - more cautious than the typical AMP, like many Latin places, but they know the value of extras.
Drop by, give a look and get a business card.

Last edited:
You know the place, 1 block south and on the same side as the AMP.
They have not advertised in a few years. Business has slowed a bit so they started advertising in both ND and BP last month. I don't see any ads today so I can't include a link.
There were some positive write-ups on the now defunct LIE site. 1 out of the 3 ladies may be legit only. At least 2 of 3 are "friendly". All 3 give great massages.
You can just stop in but they are more comfortable with a call first - more cautious than the typical AMP, like many Latin places, but they know the value of extras.
Drop by, give a look and get a business card.
Correction............listed in massage not body rubs on BP-

516-683-0333 Latin American massages..enjoy hot stone ..90min special (East Meadow)

http://longisland.************/Ther...assagesenjoy-hot-stone-90min-special/22074643

Nice- Pacefull PLACE
VERY GOOD MASSAGE
FRIENDLY PEOPLE
FEEL LIKE HOME
516-683-0333
East Meadow

Thanks, Jujuju. I visited about one week ago and had a similar experience. I suspect this is the same place described by Iwantagoodhj in the thread he started entitled, "Fruta Dulce in Copiague. LMP.

Thanks, Jujuju. I visited about one week ago and had a similar experience. I suspect this is the same place described by Iwantagoodhj in the thread he started entitled, "Fruta Dulce in Copiague. LMP.
I don't recall what other places have been discussed in that thread, but this place is definitely NOT Fruta Dolce's location.

I went to a similar sounding LMP in copiague. They've have ads on BP, but they have stopped within the past two weeks, wonder if this is where they have relocated. The place I went to was on south side of sunrise hwy close to the home depot. Pulled up, very little parking out front had to park on sunrise. There is a bodega next door/ at corner where all the day laborers from depot hang out. I pushed apartment style button at main door (not typical AMP bell), they buzzed me in. Walked up stairs to cute latin girl sitting at huge desk at top of steps. There she took my payment, 50hh, and she pointed to a girl to the right standing in hallway.

I followed the girl, who did not appear latin, more black or carribean but wtf do I know. She led me to a small room on left down that hallway,room had real doors, suspended ceiling. The room was just big enough for massage table and for her to squeeze her ass around to do her massage. The room next to me had R&B playing (not complaining, better than the chinese remake of barry white I keep hearing at some AMPs). Even through the music I could hear someone next door talking to one of the ladies. (His talking continued through the entire massage.) Masseuse was about a 7, body about a 9, she had a FAT ass and full c-cup. She asked me to get undressed, no chair or hooks so on the floor they went. I sat on table waiting for her to come back, she came in hit me with door and asked a few questions (where I heard about LMP, age, if I goto AMPs, etc.). Said she was happy to see an attractive young guy but continued to talk through entire massage. She asked me if I would be getting a release today, I said "yes," she instructed me to flip. She then went on to tell me it was $50 for the HE, or $100 for the HE nude with no touching down there. I was already hard as a rock and wanted to see that ass, I haggled for $80, she wasn't hearing it. She made me give it to her in advance, so I picked my pants up off the floor and handed her a hundo. She finally shut up but went straight for the HE after undressing. She had a good technique and she had such a fat ass I had to grab for. She didn't resist even though she told me no touching down there. I grabbed her FAT firm ass for a few mins then did some clit rubbing, still didn't resist but moved slightly when I tried to enter. Total damage was 1.50. Way too expensive for HE, could have had much better for the number. Ok experience but would not return.

I haven't seen the ads for about 2 weeks but they always have the phrase," yEs ThE pIcS r ReAl." Similar to this ad http://longisland.************/Body...lawless-american-and-latina-girls-23/27295005 however this one is located in amityville, may be same place not sure. Place I visited was just west of THD. Next to bodega. I didn't mean to steal OP's thread but I don't have enough posts to post my own. I wonder if they operate under same person or 'company' because experience was similar.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's the same place that location is either Amityville or Copiague they just changed their minds or wanted it to appear as a new place. It is real difficult to find a good lmp that offers extras.

ny and especially long island is a rip off

Things are just insane and I have stopped mongering all together in the states as there is no such thing as working for an honest living any more. we all work hard for a living but $150 for an HR is just ridiculous and there must be enough people paying it i suppose. Not to make all of you feel bad as I also live in Long Island but just came back from frankfurt where everything is legal and you can have your pick of beautiful blonds/bruneetes from europe for 20-30 euros for full service, touching and mouth all included along with safety health checks for the girls and safety. we are so far behind in the u.s.. I cant get myself to even try to see anyone in long island and cant wait for another trip overseas.

I wanted to update this place, it's been a while and the place has changed somewhat since the last post. It's now a true AMP, meaning that it is operated by Asians, no more Latinas.
I was in the neighborhood looking for a little relief, saw the ad on BP.
http://longisland.************/Ther...pretty-cute-asian-girls-631-408-2183/39968327
As usual the girls in the pics have nothing to do with the talent available. If you are looking for young this is not the place for you. Although not young the talent does have experience. I've been there twice in the last two weeks and both times I've had good session.
Let me begin by saying the location can definitely be better. It's on Sunrise a couple blocks east of the Benz dealer. The place is pn the second floor of a beige stucco building that has a Spanish deli on the first floor. The entrance is the middle door right next to the deli entrance, black bell to the left of the double glass doors. If you call ahead they won't make you wait too long standing there totally exposed. The last time the mammasan was actually waiting on the stairs. She comes down to open door and up you go, at the top is a very big empty reception area. To the right is a very clean bathroom, turn left to a little desk area. Then past that are two massage rooms. Big rooms with full accordion doors that have a latch. Once in the room it's usual 60h/40hh. Took the 1/2. Very clean room, clean disposable linen on table. I hate wondering who's DNA I'm layin on. First time I had Weena, an Asian milf probably 35, a few extra lbs., 7 face, 6 body, 8 attitude. She has great massage technique, long smooth strokes, hits all the right spots. Then she starts the ST, good touch, before I know it I'm practically on all fours. I flip and she immediately gets a good grip on Junior and applies a little lotion. Slow steady strokes like she's done this a million times. She allows OTC, UTC, she pulls her top down to expose her perky C cups, allows me to suck on them. At the same time I'm workin my hand into her panties. At this point with the incredible HJ and feeling her silky smooth pubes I can't hold back and blow off. Great cleanup with warm towel and alcohol.
The part that impresses me is that there was zero upsell, not even a discussion as to what I wanted. She knew exactly what I was there for and gave it up willingly. I'm sure there is more to be had but I didn't push because it was my first time there. Tipped her $30, she seemed happy.
Second time I had Kayley, she had a similar look to Weena but slightly older probably 40. Exact same service, top notch without me even needing to ask. At the end she says next time you stay 1 hour and we have "more fun".
I'm all for "more fun"
Happy mongering all