124 Fulton Street "Beauty Health Spa"

Was in the financial district and feeling worn out, had a bit of time to kill so i figured fuck it, let's see what's in the area. found a tiny AMP in the entrance to a subway station, couldn't find anything here on it, but it showed up on another site without much info, so I TOFTT. it was going to be 50 for the hour, stripped down, she put a towel on me, i told her she didn't need it. she insisted. bad sign. i tried some light grab ass while she stood in front of me and she allowed that a bit, but occasionally pushed away. i eventually managed to knock the towel off a decent amount and she put it back on. eventually she started making comments about me being fat and how she needed a bigger table, but she made them for like two minutes straight. i got up, dressed, and left without ever paying the house. fuck it, i clearly wasn't gonna get anything out of it and even if i did i wasn't in the mood for it any more. The massage itself wasn't bad, but either extras aren't available or she just didn't like me

So, Asians "blurt." It hurts. I've been "blurted" at or I have caught sneaky Chinese talk behind my back in front of me. I am far from fluent but I catch it or at least I know when they are talking about me and I watch their eyes and body language. If its a lady, I politely defend myself. If its a guy, I give it to the prick, good and proper. (I am a very nice guy generally and make it a practice to put others before myself as my good Christian mother taught me. But when crossed after being so openly generous, I shoot from the hip, no prisoners taken)

I was once a very big teen in a day when America or at least my poor working class neighborhood was lean. Actually most of America before becoming so affluent, was a lean society. I was in the neighborhood of around 300 pounds. But the football coach liked me. On the line my first few steps were quick and the quarterback had plenty of time to pass the ball and it was all good. On defense, the opposing offenses avoided the right side, no room to get through and if they did, the linebackers had my back.

Oddly enough, I hated fat girls who thought I was easy prey. Hell, they thought we could eat large meals together. But as a "monger-in-the-making," I was fine taking my meals alone and the kind of eating I wanted to do came in the package of a fit blonde cheerleader. (not one Asian in my school, city or county.) I did want the nice looking girls. So, I had to reduce. So, I did. Lost a quick 100 pounds by joining the track team, first only throwing the "shot put," but started running with friends who were training for running events and ran a very slow cross-country.

Eventually did marathons and went down to about 150 pounds. Cut the monster in half. And no problems keeping it off, got nice girls and life was okay.

Years went on and only paying attention to work, I developed a nice gut slowly but surely. Ran into an Asian lady (civilian) and she blurted out the "fat" word. Another Asian civilian lady was more cunning and while talking English to me, "blurted" to a friend in Chinese that I got fat.

I took the subtle hints (haha) and dropped 30 pounds and ran into both ladies again and they admired my new physique but as fate would have it, they both became porky. Kept my mouth shut.

But they blurt out remarks and in their culture, that is how it is. In western culture we are extremely careful with respect to remarks about age, color, religion, body type, et cetera. When they spend years in the west, their friends school them about western manners. it is uncomfortable, though, when you know they are critiquing you in their native tongue right in front of you and relishing in the fact that they can hide behind their language.

Many times we violate their cultural codes without knowing it but they usually ignore it because they are the fresh-off-the-boat and we are the incumbents. I sometimes act out of sync in Asian countries but I give myself permission and they usually don't raise an eyebrow and chalk it up to the ignorant American with his culturally arrogant ways. (But most of the time in Asian countries, I know that I am representing my country and I am on my best behavior.)

But on the lighter side of this issue, I once went to visit a nice young Asian lady in Flushing. It was a snowy blizzard night in January but as you guys know, that means nothing when you are in heat. Anyway, I knocked and entered and her house was bright and clean. I remember the oak floors looked like they were just refinished. Having had Asian girlfriends in the past I immediately started to take off my shoes instead of just wiping them as she had directed me. But I insisted, especially because her house was absolutely immaculately clean and shining. I outright refused to bring a drop of the outside inclement weather into this warm sweet home and I took off my shoes. Actually, they were big old lace up snow boots.

Well, she was so taken by this gesture, by the American, in his land, entering her Chinese home and abiding by her traditions that she immediately embraced me with such warmth and delightedness. That lasted right down the hallway and into her room and for five minutes before either of us disrobed, she was dry-humping me and making out with me and telling me how respectful I am. Disrobed and no need for lube because the act of taking off my shoes was all the foreplay she needed. She was already cumming way before entry. But with penetration, her joy continued throughout the love acts and into the shower, we were still passionately making out as she soaped me up and cleaned me like a baby and kissing and just didn't want me to leave. All because I respected her nice clean home and her treasured customs.

Was in the financial district and feeling worn out, had a bit of time to kill so i figured fuck it, let's see what's in the area. found a tiny AMP in the entrance to a subway station, couldn't find anything here on it, but it showed up on another site without much info, so I TOFTT. it was going to be 50 for the hour, stripped down, she put a towel on me, i told her she didn't need it. she insisted. bad sign. i tried some light grab ass while she stood in front of me and she allowed that a bit, but occasionally pushed away. i eventually managed to knock the towel off a decent amount and she put it back on. eventually she started making comments about me being fat and how she needed a bigger table, but she made them for like two minutes straight. i got up, dressed, and left without ever paying the house. fuck it, i clearly wasn't gonna get anything out of it and even if i did i wasn't in the mood for it any more. The massage itself wasn't bad, but either extras aren't available or she just didn't like me
Lol not all amps are that kind of amps, although we like to choose what kind of a girl we would like to get a bj/hj from those girls also have the choice to choose what kind of guy to give it to. Maybe that amp is not into this thing and rather not get molested. By the way is this place on the 2nd or 3rd floor?

I mean clearly she wasn't into me, but I wasn't sure if that was the reason extras weren't on the table. The towel and other stuff pointed to it being a legit massage place, but if someone told me otherwise I wouldn't be shocked.
By the way is this place on the 2nd or 3rd floor?
Neither, it's down a flight of stairs that lead to the Fulton St subway station. If you check Google maps you can see the sign under the subway sign
So, Asians "blurt." It hurts. I've been "blurted" at or I have caught sneaky Chinese talk behind my back in front of me. I am far from fluent but I catch it or at least I know when they are talking about me and I watch their eyes and body language. If its a lady, I politely defend myself. If its a guy, I give it to the prick, good and proper. (I am a very nice guy generally and make it a practice to put others before myself as my good Christian mother taught me. But when crossed after being so openly generous, I shoot from the hip, no prisoners taken)

I was once a very big teen in a day when America or at least my poor working class neighborhood was lean. Actually most of America before becoming so affluent, was a lean society. I was in the neighborhood of around 300 pounds. But the football coach liked me. On the line my first few steps were quick and the quarterback had plenty of time to pass the ball and it was all good. On defense, the opposing offenses avoided the right side, no room to get through and if they did, the linebackers had my back.

Oddly enough, I hated fat girls who thought I was easy prey. Hell, they thought we could eat large meals together. But as a "monger-in-the-making," I was fine taking my meals alone and the kind of eating I wanted to do came in the package of a fit blonde cheerleader. (not one Asian in my school, city or county.) I did want the nice looking girls. So, I had to reduce. So, I did. Lost a quick 100 pounds by joining the track team, first only throwing the "shot put," but started running with friends who were training for running events and ran a very slow cross-country.

Eventually did marathons and went down to about 150 pounds. Cut the monster in half. And no problems keeping it off, got nice girls and life was okay.

Years went on and only paying attention to work, I developed a nice gut slowly but surely. Ran into an Asian lady (civilian) and she blurted out the "fat" word. Another Asian civilian lady was more cunning and while talking English to me, "blurted" to a friend in Chinese that I got fat.

I took the subtle hints (haha) and dropped 30 pounds and ran into both ladies again and they admired my new physique but as fate would have it, they both became porky. Kept my mouth shut.
I wasn't shocked by her statements, but I was pretty sure I wasn't getting what I wanted at the end, boner killer blurt aside, and saw a way out. I know I'm a pudgy guy, but I do alright in the dating scene, but sometimes you just don't want to put in the effort, so you trade the time courting for time you spent at work to get to the same destination.

But they blurt out remarks and in their culture, that is how it is. In western culture we are extremely careful with respect to remarks about age, color, religion, body type, et cetera. When they spend years in the west, their friends school them about western manners. it is uncomfortable, though, when you know they are critiquing you in their native tongue right in front of you and relishing in the fact that they can hide behind their language.

Many times we violate their cultural codes without knowing it but they usually ignore it because they are the fresh-off-the-boat and we are the incumbents. I sometimes act out of sync in Asian countries but I give myself permission and they usually don't raise an eyebrow and chalk it up to the ignorant American with his culturally arrogant ways. (But most of the time in Asian countries, I know that I am representing my country and I am on my best behavior.)

But on the lighter side of this issue, I once went to visit a nice young Asian lady in Flushing. It was a snowy blizzard night in January but as you guys know, that means nothing when you are in heat. Anyway, I knocked and entered and her house was bright and clean. I remember the oak floors looked like they were just refinished. Having had Asian girlfriends in the past I immediately started to take off my shoes instead of just wiping them as she had directed me. But I insisted, especially because her house was absolutely immaculately clean and shining. I outright refused to bring a drop of the outside inclement weather into this warm sweet home and I took off my shoes. Actually, they were big old lace up snow boots.

Well, she was so taken by this gesture, by the American, in his land, entering her Chinese home and abiding by her traditions that she immediately embraced me with such warmth and delightedness. That lasted right down the hallway and into her room and for five minutes before either of us disrobed, she was dry-humping me and making out with me and telling me how respectful I am. Disrobed and no need for lube because the act of taking off my shoes was all the foreplay she needed. She was already cumming way before entry. But with penetration, her joy continued throughout the love acts and into the shower, we were still passionately making out as she soaped me up and cleaned me like a baby and kissing and just didn't want me to leave. All because I respected her nice clean home and her treasured customs.
My last gf was Chinese, I always took my shoes of when entering her apartment.