1232 Grundy ave Holbrook

Saw their ad on CL in adult section. Called for the location and spoke to a young sounding woman. Made sure I knew the had young girls.

This place is in a residential area ina strip mall with a hair salon. No door bell, door was open. Walked in and was shown to a room with walls that don't go all the way up and a curtian for a door. I saw the tissues and oil and thought it might be OK. Took the half for 40.

Allowed OTC top and bottom but no UTC. Oh crap! After about 20 minutes of a good back rub, I went to flip. She call out to the english speaker, who came in and said my time was almost up and asked if I would like to extend to an hour for 20 more. I sad yes.

She continued to work only on my back for another 20 min. Finally she move to my legs. Good rub, but no playfullness at all. Oh well.

Finally she said to flip and put the towel back on my mid section. Oh Crap! After she rubbed my legs I tried to put her hand where I wanted it. Then I got the YOU do. She refused three attempt , I gave up. She did allow me to play with her nipple while I finished.

She cleaned up, help me get dressed.

Saw their ad on CL in adult section. Called for the location and spoke to a young sounding woman. Made sure I knew the had young girls.

This place is in a residential area ina strip mall with a hair salon. No door bell, door was open. Walked in and was shown to a room with walls that don't go all the way up and a curtian for a door. I saw the tissues and oil and thought it might be OK. Took the half for 40.

Allowed OTC top and bottom but no UTC. Oh crap! After about 20 minutes of a good back rub, I went to flip. She call out to the english speaker, who came in and said my time was almost up and asked if I would like to extend to an hour for 20 more. I sad yes.

She continued to work only on my back for another 20 min. Finally she move to my legs. Good rub, but no playfullness at all. Oh well.

Finally she said to flip and put the towel back on my mid section. Oh Crap! After she rubbed my legs I tried to put her hand where I wanted it. Then I got the YOU do. She refused three attempt , I gave up. She did allow me to play with her nipple while I finished.

She cleaned up, help me get dressed.
The treatment is very much common in Flushing. Rub near the good areas and hint at what might be to extend the time, but never will do the tug. Some will let you touch them for what they hope will be a better tip, but not trip to the promise land on premises.

Usually the massages are cheaper, better and lots of teasing. The price structure seems high for a legitamate massage and would guess that once most of the guys give up on getting HEs from younger prettier women, the women will move on or this place will fold. It is a business model that does not work well on the Island. In flushing, you have all these paid people on the street ushering guys in to these places and population density in Flushing is greater.

I tipped 20 because the massage was good, and went for an hour and 15 min. She was very happy with it. More may be available, but I'm not going to make the investment to find out. Another "Oh crap" was they offered a buy ten and get one free card. That'susally not a good sign.

Accnts, I agree, their model does not work on the island.

Last edited: