1138 William Floyd Pkwy Shirley 631-772-2060

Found myself out east in Shirley and had a hankering for a release. Saw a BP ad that alluded to "Tantra" and called. Latin accent so was intigued. Was only about 5 minutes away.
Woman who answered the door must have been in her late '50's and might have been attractive a generation ago. Big belly was prominent, major turn off, had decent rack but way too old for my taste. Brief thought to leave but what the hell. Her voice and accent was sexy enough. Didn't seem like anyone else was there. "Been here before?" Yes. "Pin number?" I forgot it. Obviously didn't have a pin number as hadn't been there before. .50 for 30 min. She gives me a "pin" which is three numbers (month and day or birthday)
Room was clean and well appointed and had appearance of legit massage but with the scented oil aroma that some of the LMP's have. Leaning naked on table. She enters. "please face down on table". Decent massage...I am more interested in the release. She can tell and says "you paid $50 for a massage you might as well let me give you one." Massage was actually decent.
Moved at appropriate point to ST. On flip I start some OTC. Too fuggly for much...although she began to talk dirty in my ear and gave me an inspired HR. Had no desire to test expanded menu except previous experience with places that give you "pin" numbers is that everything is available when they know you.
Attentive cleanup. Knows that I am from nassau so I am not lilkely to be out that way. Would not have returned anyway.
She tells me of place in Huntington Station that she claims has "really beautiful ladies". I can use the same pin that she gave me here. Separate review to follow.