1120 old country road - Plainview - 516-853-6951 new#516-900-6608.

Went there the other day and saw Mia. Took some time to break the ice but the fun started pretty quick. Communication was decent and she aims to please. Don't think i'll go back to see her, but may try Lanxie. Clean place and very low key.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Went there the other day and saw Mia. Took some time to break the ice but the fun started pretty quick. Communication was decent and she aims to please. Don't think i'll go back to see her, but may try Lanxie. Clean place and very low key.
If you're going to post a review you need to add more details.
See the ones above in this thread.
Otherwise your post won't get approved.

I think Pilot Man is right, the girl I saw with the C cups was Nancy, not Lanxi. Got them mixed up. Nancy has been there for maybe a couple of weeks. Went today, met Lanxi, definitely a spinner type. But a new girl caught my eye, Amy. Quite pretty and a body to match. Perfect B cups. Late 20's, early 30's. Very friendly, though everything covered. Got right into it. Not much kissing, ok by me. CBJ and then spent most of the time in a slow sensual CG with her licking my nipple. Will definitely repeat.

Do you remember what she as wearing. Lanxie usually wears a short black dress with an open mesh around her waist.
Definitely not a black dress, maybe yellow or orange (can’t tell due to lack of lighting) flowery dress with thin shoulder straps. I’m not sure if there is such a thing as a mini-dress but the length was about how long a mini-skirt is.

Went again recently, met another girl that doesn’t seem to match descriptions here.

A cups
thicker for an Asian, not fat by any means and not actually thick. Would say at most a 32” waist. There was zero ab definition though.
5’5” probably
Strong, almost muscular thighs
Completely shaved
Relatively fair skin tone, just like prior one which is suspected to be Lanxi

BBBJ, asked me to DATY, pound, ride, CBJ, pound, BBBJ / HJ finish
She is not a clock watcher but apparently there is a boss lady that does. The boss lady looked hot as I was leaving. dark black hair, skinny, shorter than this 5’5” chick but not sure, maybe 5’2”, darker skin tone. Anyone know who she is?

The both speak passable broken English

Does anyone know what time they closed?
I believe it’s 7pm but once you get their number, they said any time can call.

Went again recently, met another girl that doesn’t seem to match descriptions here.

A cups
thicker for an Asian, not fat by any means and not actually thick. Would say at most a 32” waist. There was zero ab definition though.
5’5” probably
Strong, almost muscular thighs
Completely shaved
Relatively fair skin tone, just like prior one which is suspected to be Lanxi

BBBJ, asked me to DATY, pound, ride, CBJ, pound, BBBJ / HJ finish
She is not a clock watcher but apparently there is a boss lady that does. The boss lady looked hot as I was leaving. dark black hair, skinny, shorter than this 5’5” chick but not sure, maybe 5’2”, darker skin tone. Anyone know who she is?

The both speak passable broken English

I believe it’s 7pm but once you get their number, they said any time can call.
They must live close by