1120 old country road - Plainview - 516-853-6951 new#516-900-6608.

I've seen Li Na (correct spelling) many times over the past several months. I would confirm the positive comments of Genius, Pilotman and others. Li Na is very friendly, accomodating and does her best to please. Everything is covered. Kegel control is perfect, just sayin. Glad to see the mistaken comments have been corrected. Lately there are more girls, one named Mia working today. I believe she is working evenings as well. Nice place, I'll miss it as I am moving out of state.

I know this site ihas been around a while but I very much doubt a asain girl is surfing it.unless a monger breaks the golden rule never mention it to amp worker she's not gonna give you a price break or better service so stop being cindy from the Brady bunch & stf -up

billyS

Reign of Terror
I know this site ihas been around a while but I very much doubt a asain girl is surfing it.
The owners of these places are not stupid and are aware of this site.
We recently had a member asking very curious questions about reviews and when spoken to one on one admitted he was working with the owner to find out who was giving extras when the boss wasn't around.
So it's not the individual girl looking at the site but rather the guy who is bussing them in from Flushing, trying to get a leg up on the other guy.

unless a monger breaks the golden rule never mention it to amp worker she's not gonna give you a price break or better service so stop being cindy from the Brady bunch & stf -up
Not sure who that is directed at, but since I remember you as a solid poster from back in the day, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and let you explain that comment.

Not directed at no one just over the years reading post every now & then hearing about a amp provider finding out some one post she does bbbj then ruins it for everyone & then she's gone from that amp
Yea I've been around on that other site that closed down years back and gotta mention Billy's you do some great reviews. I've been hesitant to post much because of to many guys on the side line ( lurkers ) benefiting & not posting a review

I was at 1120 this morning. Three girls were there today. Mia, Lanxie and Li Na. Li Na insisted that I should be with one of the new girls. I chose Mia and I'm glad that I did. I don't believe in being explicit but she was GREAT. Very sweet and very skilled.. My only problem is choosing from now on. I will try Lanxie next time but I'm sure I won't be disappointed. When you go there you'll see what I mean. Three of the best providers in the business. I have seen 43 other women before I found Li Na and the 2 that I've seen at 1120 are the best I've had.You can't go wrong.
With 3 working here and generating traffic this place will be closed in no time

Shill alert! Three posts or attempted posts and all in this thread.
Non specific information, the old "treat them well".
A trend I've been noticing is Asian places on Long island planting reviews or otherwise promoting and bumping threads.
They're fake bro.. that's what I've been trying to tell you guys.. But to each their own.

I know this site ihas been around a while but I very much doubt a asain girl is surfing it.unless a monger breaks the golden rule never mention it to amp worker she's not gonna give you a price break or better service so stop being cindy from the Brady bunch & stf -up
Then I have a bridge to sell you bud. I know for a fact they surf here.

As usual I concur with genius. I can't speak for this establishment but over my many years of mongering I've had many requests directly from women not to post specifics online. Example last month in midtown one mama showed me several reviews from another site and was very upset. They know about and read online sites.

1120 has been my go-to AMP for a while now. Been with Li Na but she's more the mamasan. Visited with Mia a couple of days ago, in many ways exceeded my expectations. Thin girl with long hair, probably late 30's early 40's, very cute. But the best thing was her energy and enthusiasm. This girl is nice and tight, gets it on with abandon, BBBJ included, a real firecracker. DATY, Mish, doggie. Standard rates, took the hour (40/60 house; 80 FS plus 20 tip). I did mention to Li Na I would review- she was ok with stating $. Saw Lanxie here a couple of weeks ago. A real beauty with a nice rack. Everything covered. Thinking about a double session.....