1120 old country road - Plainview - 516-853-6951 new#516-900-6608.

So I decided to take a ride over to Huntington. And I can confirm it is the same Angela. Not sure if the services offered are the same because I walked. The mama was being a bit of an asshole. Looking me up and down and talking to Angela In other language. probably a lack of trust. Oddly I have seen Angela a good half dozen times. And she was giving me odd look also. Maybe they don’t allow the same service is there and she didn’t want the mama to know? Who knows? Honestly I probably had zero desire to even hobby today but I was in the area so decided to do some recon.

So I decided to take a ride over to Huntington. And I can confirm it is the same Angela. Not sure if the services offered are the same because I walked. The mama was being a bit of an asshole. Looking me up and down and talking to Angela In other language. probably a lack of trust. Oddly I have seen Angela a good half dozen times. And she was giving me odd look also. Maybe they don’t allow the same service is there and she didn’t want the mama to know? Who knows? Honestly I probably had zero desire to even hobby today but I was in the area so decided to do some recon.
Not to create confusion here but the Angela from Plainview gave me her number a long time ago and we text appointments when she is in the area. She has taken a break for personal reasons and swears she isn’t in Huntington or any other place in Queens or Nassau. That said, Angela is a common name and let’s face it - they all look a lot alike! What!!
Happy Hunting
Nutty Out

Well Her saw it with my own two eyes. The mama called me when I was 20 minutes away. Explaining that she doesn’t do any of that anymore just massagi and hand LOL.

went to see this place after not visiting for a long time and wow has it changed
one of them had a bigger belly than I did and other one just looked dirty

not that mia was hot but she was/is well maintained, the two that were there recently, not even sure I'd approach them with beer goggles.

As for Angela, she says she is out of this line of work but I'll likely swing through Huntington to checkout that other place, even if R&T to make sure (its always ymmv, especially if boss isn't around)

I tend to think Nutty has it right, I have the direct number to her as well. When she told me she wasn't there anymore she said she was taking a break from it. Last time she left this place for a little while (I think it was octoberish) she told me the new location she was working at.

No way. I’m 1000% percent Sure it was her.
I have zero reason to lie. Like I said I was called by mama explaining how she won’t do any of that stuff anymore.

There are various reasons (below are 2 but you guys can probably come up with more) for a woman to stop giving FS extras (as posted "she won’t do any of that stuff anymore") and move to another place where such extras are not required where she can still earn a living — albeit not as much as before:

1. legal For various reasons, perhaps a brush with the law, that she found terrifying, humiliating and expensive and not wanting another. Or perhaps immigration status has expired and she wants to keep a low profile from the legal system by working in a legit place.

For example, I know of one woman who I used to see for many years in flushing who I used to book a 90 minute session for $140 total. 60 minutes involved a spectacular legit massage (the best I've ever had including those given by licensed legit masseuses) followed by a 30 minute extra session. Rooms were spacious, totally private , spotlessly kept clean, heated table in cooler seasons and air conditioned in warmer. Alas, a colleague of hers told her of a place in S Shore Nassau where she could net at least 2X the $ w/o all the massage work — and there she went. All new customers and worked out great for a month. Unfortunately one new customer was an UC and arrested her and everyone in the place for prostitution. She went back to flushing.

2.medical I can imagine certain medical conditions, especially an acquired one, that could cause painful vaginal sex and putting her money maker out of commission for weeks at a time, occurring unpredictably from time to time.

Name and location?

Not to create confusion here but the Angela from Plainview gave me her number a long time ago and we text appointments when she is in the area. She has taken a break for personal reasons and swears she isn’t in Huntington or any other place in Queens or Nassau. That said, Angela is a common name and let’s face it - they all look a lot alike! What!!
Happy Hunting
Nutty Out
Yeah like Coco