1120 old country road - Plainview - 516-853-6951 new#516-900-6608.

Went here last week not a fan of the location parked on the road rang bell and I was let rite in just felt like i had eyes on me. She showed me to the room no door just a curtain her name was Evie got an hr started with a poor back rub on the flip fast cbj to cfs nice tits cowgirl to doggie finished with the cover. Overall not to bad just don't like being out on a main road 160 out the door

Went here last week not a fan of the location parked on the road rang bell and I was let rite in just felt like i had eyes on me. She showed me to the room no door just a curtain her name was Evie got an hr started with a poor back rub on the flip fast cbj to cfs nice tits cowgirl to doggie finished with the cover. Overall not to bad just don't like being out on a main road 160 out the door
What did she look like? Young, old?

RR1991 this place has parking on side maybe a smart car can fit in back i dnt know..also there is a rear door you just mention to them your wive is crazy and dont wanna be seen they will let you in .im a back door dude always thinking 5ohh is casing the joint

Yes there is for saftey reason fire ect.some places are rusted from not opening in years .i dont know if there just gonna say no only front
More than one point of egress in many locales is a function of max occupancy (only 1 if <10 ) and size of the place. This place is small so I'm surprised there is a back door.

oH Well I finally got to see Mia again last week -she was there with another girl - didnt get her name ....Mia said she is back a few days a week . Very sweet - good session as usual - asked her to marry me again and again she said no ...lol. If i hit the lottery i would be a sugar daddy for one of these amp workers - treat them well -nice car & apt, clothes etc -have Gps put in them so i know they are not amping ......travel -vegas -AC, islands -ETC with my own sexual masseuse

oH Well I finally got to see Mia again last week -she was there with another girl - didnt get her name ....Mia said she is back a few days a week . Very sweet - good session as usual - asked her to marry me again and again she said no ...lol. If i hit the lottery i would be a sugar daddy for one of these amp workers - treat them well -nice car & apt, clothes etc -have Gps put in them so i know they are not amping ......travel -vegas -AC, islands -ETC with my own sexual masseuse
How would you describe the other girl?

She was in the other room - she appeared to be late 30's early 40's face wasnt bad from the distance I would say more medium build and more fuller bust than Mia - Mia is tiny
I texted Sat. morning to make an appointment with Mia on her personal number (this was confidentially given to me after several visits). She replied she is no longer at this shop. She didn't give anything up after several texts.

I will update if/when she replies to me.

I texted Sat. morning to make an appointment with Mia on her personal number (this was confidentially given to me after several visits). She replied she is no longer at this shop. She didn't give anything up after several texts.

I will update if/when she replies to me.
Strange she told me she be there 2 days week ...Maybe she going independent.. I was originally told she had her own place in NJ hen she first left.