1108 West Jericho Tpke. Smithtown 347-379-5070

Open 3 Days. Advertisement on BP:

http://longisland.************/Body...esopen-latesmithtown-347-379-5070-20/51091486

Call today. Make appointment. Poor English combined with a poor connection, and I was a little confused. Get to the address and scope it out first. Busy corner in Western Smithtown/Commack. Restaurant right next door. Small parking lot on West side of building. 2 car lot on East side of building. This building is built into a hillside. If you park on the east side, you are on the same level (2nd floor) as the "spa". If you park on the west side, you are on the first floor, and must walk up an outside staircase which is out of sight from the street, but you end up on the west side of the building out in the open for all to see passing by. There is a business on the first floor not affiliated with the "spa".

I park on the west side, walk up and around to the east side and ring obligatory white bell. A bit of a delay as I stand out visible to all passersby and the door opens. Greeted by Lucy, a 30ish Korean in a tight black and white striped dress. She takes me to a room and tells me "10 minutes" you wait. Well I'm here now and the dress has me curious. I sit in the well appointed massage room, noting the tissues and paper towels, and wait 10 minutes. A monger is shown the door and I am taken into a large room with massage table and mirrors on the wall...nice.

Everything here is fresh. It's all brand new. Smells great, clean, etc. Anna comes in and I am bare-assed on the table. She begins with the massage, and it's not bad. She does not cover me with a towel. That combined with the dress, and I'm interested where this is going. Massage was good, asked for medium and got medium, although it felt a bit rushed. Back to legs was moving quickly, but she went back to neck and back after priming up the legs. Unusual approach, but not really rushed.

Just as she goes back to the neck and back, the door opens and I sense the presence of another. Yuki has now joined us and is rubbing my legs. Beautiful. I check the mirror and see her in a tight red dress, shorter than short, panties visible, and large breasts (for an amp girl anyway). She says it's only $100 for 4 hands for the hour instead of the $60 I paid for the 2 handed hour. Seeing what was attached to the additional 2 hands, I gave in. Yuki was younger and prettier than Lucy. Was she in her 20's? Definitely could have been.

We now proceed through the 4 handed massage, which is actually pretty damn good. We get to the hot towels on the back and legs and the "flip". Yuki has great English and wasn't afraid to run down the menu. HJ $40 each, Topless HJ $60 each, Naked HJ $80 each, Yuki would body slide me for $100. I inquired regarding BJ, and was told tomorrow...no covers..."u have one?...

They both were very accommodating. Yuki looks fabulous naked. Soft, solid B's. They took direction well, and they both were very nice. After the deed, they both gave a scalp and foot massage. Out the door 1 hour on the nose. I told them that most places having attractive younger girls do not give a good massage. I said it's usually just a rush job to get the guys off and get them out. It was nice to get a good massage from attractive girls who were also good at the sensual side. Good combo.

Cost wise, I'd go Yuki solo going forward. Good personality, great body, etc. She gets it. Lucy was just along for the ride. Not sure if FS will be available here or not, but BJ will be on the menu for sure once the manager shows up with the covers. Not sure what the price will be, but it may be worth checking out.

The location sucks. The parking sucks. If you can get the east side parking up the hill you can walk right in, but you are still visible from the street as you wait for the door. I'd try this one now before it's gone. Location has a lot of negatives.

Questions?

Mike

Definitely good review, nice detail. Is it me or is that pricing structure a bit high? The $40 is fine to start but it climbs fast. I assume the bj will be at least $100 and fs will most likely hit $150(if its available), though I could be wrong.

Definitely good review, nice detail. Is it me or is that pricing structure a bit high? The $40 is fine to start but it climbs fast. I assume the bj will be at least $100 and fs will most likely hit $150(if its available), though I could be wrong.
Negotiations are up to you...I'm just laying it out there...

Mike
Got it.

It's very close Casa Luis... Great food if you're ever hungry and in that area.
Pretty much right across the street. The AMP is at the light, Casa Luis is a couple doors west on the opposite side.

Mike

Negotiations are up to you...I'm just laying it out there...

Mike
Of course, you can always haggle a little bit but you can beat them down to nothing plus haggling seems to always ruins the experience. You agree? Its like another amp I went to that wanted 200 for fs. Lmao. It was all down hill from there :(

Open 3 Days. Advertisement on BP:

http://longisland.************/Body...esopen-latesmithtown-347-379-5070-20/51091486

Call today. Make appointment. Poor English combined with a poor connection, and I was a little confused. Get to the address and scope it out first. Busy corner in Western Smithtown/Commack. Restaurant right next door. Small parking lot on West side of building. 2 car lot on East side of building. This building is built into a hillside. If you park on the east side, you are on the same level (2nd floor) as the "spa". If you park on the west side, you are on the first floor, and must walk up an outside staircase which is out of sight from the street, but you end up on the west side of the building out in the open for all to see passing by. There is a business on the first floor not affiliated with the "spa".

I park on the west side, walk up and around to the east side and ring obligatory white bell. A bit of a delay as I stand out visible to all passersby and the door opens. Greeted by Lucy, a 30ish Korean in a tight black and white striped dress. She takes me to a room and tells me "10 minutes" you wait. Well I'm here now and the dress has me curious. I sit in the well appointed massage room, noting the tissues and paper towels, and wait 10 minutes. A monger is shown the door and I am taken into a large room with massage table and mirrors on the wall...nice.

Everything here is fresh. It's all brand new. Smells great, clean, etc. Anna comes in and I am bare-assed on the table. She begins with the massage, and it's not bad. She does not cover me with a towel. That combined with the dress, and I'm interested where this is going. Massage was good, asked for medium and got medium, although it felt a bit rushed. Back to legs was moving quickly, but she went back to neck and back after priming up the legs. Unusual approach, but not really rushed.

Just as she goes back to the neck and back, the door opens and I sense the presence of another. Yuki has now joined us and is rubbing my legs. Beautiful. I check the mirror and see her in a tight red dress, shorter than short, panties visible, and large breasts (for an amp girl anyway). She says it's only $100 for 4 hands for the hour instead of the $60 I paid for the 2 handed hour. Seeing what was attached to the additional 2 hands, I gave in. Yuki was younger and prettier than Lucy. Was she in her 20's? Definitely could have been.

We now proceed through the 4 handed massage, which is actually pretty damn good. We get to the hot towels on the back and legs and the "flip". Yuki has great English and wasn't afraid to run down the menu. HJ $40 each, Topless HJ $60 each, Naked HJ $80 each, Yuki would body slide me for $100. I inquired regarding BJ, and was told tomorrow...no covers..."u have one?...

They both were very accommodating. Yuki looks fabulous naked. Soft, solid B's. They took direction well, and they both were very nice. After the deed, they both gave a scalp and foot massage. Out the door 1 hour on the nose. I told them that most places having attractive younger girls do not give a good massage. I said it's usually just a rush job to get the guys off and get them out. It was nice to get a good massage from attractive girls who were also good at the sensual side. Good combo.

Cost wise, I'd go Yuki solo going forward. Good personality, great body, etc. She gets it. Lucy was just along for the ride. Not sure if FS will be available here or not, but BJ will be on the menu for sure once the manager shows up with the covers. Not sure what the price will be, but it may be worth checking out.

The location sucks. The parking sucks. If you can get the east side parking up the hill you can walk right in, but you are still visible from the street as you wait for the door. I'd try this one now before it's gone. Location has a lot of negatives.

Questions?

Mike
Mike

Spit on review. Nice clean place and had Lucy for an hour. Two pops after a great strong massage.
Thanks for posting up this review.

Are we to assume you had FS? Damage? Looks? Please elaborate. Thanks!
Didn't try for FS on first visit. 60 plus 40 simple HE 2X's. Don't a pad looking Korean. Long black hair with a decent body n earser nips. Your mileage may vary dice it was dead there. Didn't get to see other girl that was on .
Hope the place stays around since it's so clean with no smell of rotting cabbage .

Didn't try for FS on first visit. 60 plus 40 simple HE 2X's. Don't a pad looking Korean. Long black hair with a decent body n earser nips. Your mileage may vary dice it was dead there. Didn't get to see other girl that was on .
Hope the place stays around since it's so clean with no smell of rotting cabbage .
So you don't like the odor of rotting cabbage?! Thanks for clearing the air!

Tried out this place yesterday. Got yuki. Took an hour , massage was a 6. Body a 7, with a little belly. St ok then lays out menu , and she didn't budge at all. Little buff took over and gave in to a hj topless for .6. A first for me and never again. Not going back she barely let me play with up top. She didn't give full hour and I mention the time she acted like she didn't hear me. Will not repeat. She was clean and place clean and tough to find. I'm sticking to lmps.

Tried out this place yesterday. Got yuki. Took an hour , massage was a 6. Body a 7, with a little belly. St ok then lays out menu , and she didn't budge at all. Little buff took over and gave in to a hj topless for .6. A first for me and never again. Not going back she barely let me play with up top. She didn't give full hour and I mention the time she acted like she didn't hear me. Will not repeat. She was clean and place clean and tough to find. I'm sticking to lmps.
That's a TERRIBLE deal. Guess this one is off my "to do" list.