107 stewart in hicksville

this place posts adds sporadically.....saw a great ad on CL today as i was heading to one of the places in West Babylon, so i called, and it was the place at 107 stewart in hicksville...by the ad, and the call with phongirl, it was apparent they converted to FS...so i made a u turn and headed to hicksville instead

it is a stripmall location, with nothing but partitioned rooms....very barebones, and if they become popular, will get closed down quickly.

cute girl, only one there so call ahead, $160....5 minute "massage" as she undressed, everything covered...but was nice FS for $160.

If this is a strip mall with a comic book store and a pet groomer/pet store, thats about the 5th AMP thats been in there in the last 2 years. I used to go to one in there in nov '07 where they had a true-blue 19 yr old girl giving head. Each one of these joints at that location has been closed down inside of 3 months so hurry up and enjoy.

buested?

tried to go back today around 2pm and there was a cop car in the parking lot. backed in "facing" the door.....so i kept going....took that to mean that they were closed

please notice i did not SAY they were closed, I mentioned there was a cop car in the small lot FACING their door...and i was not going in. and the title of my message was BUSTED? ....
but to answer your question, i called and no answer, but was horny and decided to try an unannounced visit. As i said, the cop car there forced me to keep driving and obviously did not try to enter.

amazing to me that nobody else has anything to add to this discussion...