1056 Motor Parkway

Called an ad from back page. 23 year old Colombian under body rub. Prices are 50 for 1/2 and 80 for 1hr. Texted her and we agreed to a time and she gave me the exact location. When I arrived I was very skeptical because she is actually located in the back of a hair salon. She told me she is friends with the owner so I said ok, I will give it a try. I went in to the front door of the salon and then saw her at the back of the store with the door open. I walked into a very very small room. Barely enough room for the bed. Made me very uncomfortable with the location and the size of the room. Well, why did I stay. She was absolutely beautiful. OMG, by far the hottest woman to ever give me a massage. Unusually tall, probably about 5' 10" tall. Tall and thin with a great rack and an even better ass. I think she could have offered me a massage in the middle of a police station and I probably would have stayed. I undressed and she proceeded to give me a nice massage. Asked if I wanted oil and I said, only a little. After the back massage was finished, she cleaned the oil off of me with alcohol and a towel. During the massage, i rubbed her legs and ass and what ever else I could reach. On the flip, negotiations began. We agreed on $30. for a topless hand job. Wow, what a great natural rack she had. I played with her tits and her ass while she gave me a great hj. After I came, which was not long, she was beautiful, she cleaned me up with alcohol. I did not have a 10, so instead of asking for change, I just gave her the 40 for a tip. I will definitely go back. Only negative was the location and super small room, but believe me, her looks make up for it.

Were there others in the salon? Will be out there next week and a tall hot Latina is always a draw for me, anything else on the menu?
FS is definitely not on the menu. That much she told me. I did not ask for BJ, so I am not sure. There was only one customer in the salon. According to Martha (the tall latin) the salon rarely has much business.
Good luck to you.

This it?

Call for appointment:631-747-9346
Need I say more? Let us Take care of you. Our staff is trained to brng you to that ever elusive contentment you've been seeking. Come in today and let us take your stress away in our tranquil environment. For appointment: 631-747-9346
Poster's age: 23

View this ad

was fishing around for something to do yesterday and came across this thread. This interested me because it is clearly something different. Genius will agree it is always better to go to a legit place and work out a HJ then go to these places already in the mix. So a legit hair salon with a R&T in the back was def a first for me. I wil not give anymore contact info as it is all here already and I found it on my own via this thread. I text the number, again a first and was a little concerned she never answered a call. Knew exactly where the place was and parked off to the side and walked by to another store to take a piss and wash my hands. everything seemed cool. Text her and she told me to come. I walk in the salon and a dude (from here ) ?? , was leaving. Met the girl in the back dressed in jeans shoes shirt and jacket. I understood why she was like that in 5 mintues. It was fucking freezing in that room. agreed for 1 hr for 80. advice take the 30 for 50. I should have knowing what was about to happend. The massage was a 3 at best. Only reason its a 3 and not a 1 was she massaged my feet. Told her to massage as hard as she wanted and it was still lame. after back leg foot shoulder massage, she told me to flip. when i flipped she says " ok here is the deal. I will give you a happy ending and you can touch my ass my legs and my tits. I will take off my top. nothing else. So i say " how much" she said i have been gettting $40. I say I heard it's 30. she says ok. Now here is where it gets weirder. she takes off everything on top. free to touch pinch etc her tits. she oils up my cock and starts with a half lame (i think at the time) hand job. I am pinching and playing with her tits. I notice unlike most amp girls she is staring straight ahead not looking me at all. I say to her look at me. She giggles and says " I cant " fuck she is shy. this made it hotter. now some of you might say oh she was playing with you. But i believe she was being very real. She finished up and cleaned me up. Due to the very subpar massage I will not return. If you are going to go I would get in there ASAP because I cant see her lasting to long in this place.

Bro you got stones, headed over to do some recon and that place was happening ( if it was the corner salon per my gps). Hadn't been sure but it would be close to an I laws house to make the trip. Hats off to you though!

MARTHA independent massage

Martha has been around for a year or two but now has moved to Commack Road in Deer Park. Just as previously stated, lackluster HJ after an OK massage. Decent looks and body but nothing to write home about. Has actually put on a small belly lately. Has a small closet-like room in a professional office building. Public restrooms down the hall. Bank and other businesses in hallway. A little weird, just like her hair salon days. 50 all inclusive, no tip required. But only respectful touching OTC below. Topless and touching above is 40 extra. It's her in the pics but those are the best pics she ever took in her life lol.

http://longisland.************/BodyRubs/colombian-gorgeous-latina-24/32759759