100 OCR Hicksville

The $100 you pay is for FS?
Good point, Accts. To answer your question, almost never. That's not to say FS isn't available for 100 or less if you're willing to lower your standards, but at an AMP where a third of that goes to the house, FS for 100 total is rare to impossible (with some exceptions, i.e. Jenny @ 135). In my case though, that's not really what I'm going for. I get FS from my SO and monger for the things she won't do!

Of course, If I had more funds I'd probably change my story fairly quick. I monger on a budget and try to keep my wits about me when making those spur of the moment decisions. Not wanting FS does help keep the price down, but I've been quoted 80 for BJ after paying 40 to the house on many occasion, and I'm not about to pay 120 for BJ when I know FS is available for that price at any number of incalls. Yes, these aren't going to be model-type providers, but then again, who do these 50-plus year old AMP women think they are that they can demand 120 for something I can pay 60 for at an incall.

100 is my cap and they can take it or leave it. Ruff's method of separating your cash can help with that. If you can show them that you only have 60 left in your wallet after paying the house, they're more likely to comply than if they think they can get more out of you.

Last edited:
Well you're not paying 120 to the girl. And although to us mongers it's still 120, there is something to be said for opportunity cost.

Incall - The girl pays by the day and gets the most she can out of the room. If she's doing well there she may stick around but if not, she picks up and tries a different place. You have to hunt more for these to see who's around and when. You may not find something you like.

AMP - gives you a set place to go whenever you want and get the same service each time until they get busted. Part of your money goes to the overhead of staying in one location. Rent, Utilities, etc.

You may pay a little more in an AMP for the same service you can get elsewhere but you don't have to work nearly as hard to find a place to go when you have an itch that needs to be scratched. If you know the place is open, you just have to show up.

You make many good points, Draco, but for some, the thrill of the hunt is as enjoyable as the session itself. Like others, I have one or two favorites which I return to every now and then, but for the most part, I usually find myself trying out new places. I rarely return to an AMP unless I know I can get the service I want for the price I'm willing to pay, and even then, I usually find myself looking for new places anyway.

Motel incalls can be a hassle, but if its a provider with which you have an established relationship, it's usually not that difficult. I'm fond of Nature, for example. She's not the hottest girl on CL, but I'd rate her as a solid 7 and she has very reasonable rates. She moves around a bit, but can usually be found not too far from the nass/suff border and I just have to call her to get the location. Plus she's really cool, doesn't rush and is fun to spend time with.

Sometimes, I'm just in the mood for an AMP though, more specifically for a new AMP, one where the extent of services offered are unknown. I like to see how far I can push the envelope. I get off on that more than the act itself, thats just who I am. I'm not shy about telling them what I want and what I'm willing to pay for it. I will routinely offer 60 for BBBJ. If she says BBBJ is 80, only HJ for 60, I say no I only give 20 for HJ. If she then tries to negotiate 40, I get up and leave. If she does the HJ for 20 and does a really good job, I may just give her 40 anyway as it is within my budget, but I will never spend more than 100 total. I have other expenses and job security is not what it was five years ago.

I understand their side of it and I realize they get little or none of the house money. But what you said about opportunity cost applies to them as well. While independents can potentially make more money, most AMP workers speak poor english and would not be able to function as an independent. They are the ones that need the AMP setup, not us, and unfortunately, they have to accept that the house is taking a cut of their money. Some mongers will pay them more, and I don't fault them for trying to make as much as they can, but as far as I am concerned, I have a set amount I am willing to pay and they can take it or leave it. And if I have to go home unsatisfied, then so be it.

No argument with any of what you said. I certainly wasn't defending them however I do understand their point of view. But you're right about them having an opportunity cost as well. Each has their own reasons for going where they go and what's worth something to one person may not be to another. I too will try different new places because it's different and I like to see what I'm going to get. But in the end, if I want to get laid, I don't experiment with an unknown AMP. I either go to one I know I can get what I want or peruse BP for someone local that peaks my interest. Don't always find one but I will look. If all I want is HE, I'll try a new AMP and if I get more, bonus.

...the thrill of the hunt is as enjoyable as the session itself.
Dik,

Do you really consider it 'hunting' when you are paying the girl? I mean c'mon, these women are hired to bring in guys who can't get lucky in real life. The only way you won't 'get lucky' is if you do something stupid.

Try 'hunting' at the local mall or supermarket. Oh yeah, while your there make sure you have a good dose of humility and persistence.

Dik,

Do you really consider it 'hunting' when you are paying the girl? I mean c'mon, these women are hired to bring in guys who can't get lucky in real life. The only way you won't 'get lucky' is if you do something stupid.

Try 'hunting' at the local mall or supermarket. Oh yeah, while your there make sure you have a good dose of humility and persistence.

I am sorry Gmack, but nothing about the first part of your post makes sense.

First of all, I dont need AMPs to get lucky and I based upon some of the UG polls, that is true for about half the guys. I personally get lucky with my SO more than most mongors get with their SOs and hobbying combined. Most that go here are going for a diversion from home. Or they do not want to deal with BS of the dating scene. Going to an AMP is actually cheaper than dating a women that you really like and hoping to go to bed with them. I was tempted to start a thread whether is if single guys were spending less time in bars trying to get laid, since AMPs are so accessible.

AMP are classicly YMV. Yes you can get a HE without too much trouble. But try getting FS from a non FS body work woman. IF they were FS providers, they would work in a FS AMP.
It does take a certain amount of skill, because of the "saving face" issues with some of them.

If you have an SO, picking up women in a supermarket is not an option usually. Takes too much time and some of these women are seeking attention more than sex. Who needs that?

Do you really consider it 'hunting' when you are paying the girl?
First of all, when I refer to the "hunt," I'm talking about the whole process from the point when I first decide to monger, including searching UG, CL and BP for options, jotting down some addresses and phone numbers, plotting my course and the actual drive itself. For cash flow reasons, I don't do this quite as often these days, so when I do I don't always settle for the first place if the selection is uninspiring or if I am turned off by the location in some other way. Nonetheless, I thoroughly enjoy the build up of anticipation throughout the whole process, which can take upwards of two hours depending on how many stops I make. It's much needed alone time (away from the SO) and it prolongs the pleasure I receive from mongering beyond the session itself. But that's just me. Everybody mongers for different reasons and has different needs and habits.

I dont need AMPs to get lucky and I based upon some of the UG polls, that is true for about half the guys.

AMP are classicly YMV. Yes you can get a HE without too much trouble. But try getting FS from a non FS body work woman. IF they were FS providers, they would work in a FS AMP. It does take a certain amount of skill, because of the "saving face" issues with some of them.

If you have an SO, picking up women in a supermarket is not an option usually. Takes too much time and some of these women are seeking attention more than sex. Who needs that?
I couldn't have said it better myself.

.... But try getting FS from a non FS body work woman. IF they were FS providers, they would work in a FS AMP.
It does take a certain amount of skill, because of the "saving face" issues with some of them.....
Ah yes - you summed it up. the best part is when you realize that they haven't had sex in a while and end up dripping and gently pumping against
your face

I am sorry Gmack, but nothing about the first part of your post makes sense.

First of all, I dont need AMPs to get lucky and I based upon some of the UG polls, that is true for about half the guys. I personally get lucky with my SO more than most mongors get with their SOs and hobbying combined. Most that go here are going for a diversion from home. Or they do not want to deal with BS of the dating scene. Going to an AMP is actually cheaper than dating a women that you really like and hoping to go to bed with them. I was tempted to start a thread whether is if single guys were spending less time in bars trying to get laid, since AMPs are so accessible.

AMP are classicly YMV. Yes you can get a HE without too much trouble. But try getting FS from a non FS body work woman. IF they were FS providers, they would work in a FS AMP.
It does take a certain amount of skill, because of the "saving face" issues with some of them.

I understand your dilemma. It totally sucks jumping through all the hoops some of these women put before you. That's exactly why I don't do it. Picking up women (I've learned) is as simple as following a flow chart: Make them laugh, get their number, take them out for a quick date and drive them crazy. Make sure you narrow the "I want nothing more than sex" thing down on the first date. Most will never call again. It's a numbers game. So what!

Just like visiting the AMPs, YMMV.

One thing that keeps me thinking about visiting, Asian girls (Piao Liang) take SO FREAKIN LONG to give it up when you date them...

You stick with the old ones that give it up for a few bucks. Me, I'm gonna keep wearing the ones I meet down till they give it up.

Peace out.

I understand your dilemma. It totally sucks jumping through all the hoops some of these women put before you. That's exactly why I don't do it. Picking up women (I've learned) is as simple as following a flow chart: Make them laugh, get their number, take them out for a quick date and drive them crazy. Make sure you narrow the "I want nothing more than sex" thing down on the first date. Most will never call again. It's a numbers game. So what!

Just like visiting the AMPs, YMMV.

One thing that keeps me thinking about visiting, Asian girls (Piao Liang) take SO FREAKIN LONG to give it up when you date them...

You stick with the old ones that give it up for a few bucks. Me, I'm gonna keep wearing the ones I meet down till they give it up.

Peace out.
The problem with your thesis, is that though effective, the ones that take you up on your offer are usually middle age types, chunky, or have issues. Few are attractive no strings attached (if any). So rather than pay in money, you are paying in time. Having a SO, that is not an option for me.

Plus the AMP provider I most often do FS with is under 35 (reviewed on 246 OCR thread and confirmed by others). It costs me less than a date and do not (as of yet) have the attention seeking, baggage bringing, payday expecting nonsense that civilian girls expect when being courted (including when used only for sex).

I am glad some girls, Asian or otherwise, take some time to get it up. Do you want all girls to be sluts? What about your wife some day?

Because the AMP scene is now so full of women willing to provide FS, I stick to the younger ones or the ones with skills. No more women over 50. Just passed on one Monday.

Just to clarify something. I dont consider a provider a slut (strange as that sounds). For me, that is a women is engaging in a commercial transaction. Nor do I consider a girl that is trying to please a guy, because she cares about him a slut, even if on a relatively few dates.

For me, a slut is a women who has such low self-esteem, that she thinks the only way a guy would be interested in her, is if she puts out. When you go the MILF singles scene, you see alot of that.