$100 Blowjob week

blondekelly said:
We should get together for a drink when you are in town, I am not too far away and it would be nice meeting the legend in the flesh, lol.
cool Kelly, lets get together. I will be arriving in the city on tuesday night and staying until saturday evening.

Then, the follow week, after my gig in Stamford, I will be back in NYC from thursday to sunday morning.

It will be nice to meet you.

blondekelly said:
We should get together for a drink when you are in town, I am not too far away and it would be nice meeting the legend in the flesh, lol.
I was planning on putting the flesh in the legend, or at least between them :D

Happy Mother's Day, Miki...

MikitheMilf said:
OK Verm ...I'm IN!!!If 2 more UG girls are too you are on.!..BJ's only...fast service, come in drop your pants,drop a load and leave...9am-11am and after 7 pm for 1 week...
who else is game????
...and I'll see you tomorrow!!:)

It is nice to see Betty and Kelly reaching to meet on common ground. This entire thread makes Vermeer now seem like a genius. See, I always said he had some talent hidden.

RoosterC74 said:
It is nice to see Betty and Kelly reaching to meet on common ground. This entire thread makes Vermeer now seem like a genius. See, I always said he had some talent hidden.
Betty gets along with everybody...except one person. I had my scuffs with Kimmie, but we always make up at the end. Love & Hate relationship thing.

Kelly seems to be a nice girl, so why not meet if we are in the same neighboorhood?

Vermeer is not a genius...he's a fabrication of one persons mind. Clever one I might say. He does exist but in the flesh of someone we know very well.

Always good to see you around Rooster...we need to catch up with things one of these days. The wine & shrimp will be on me this time.

:)

betty, kimmi, blond kelly and miki dont a 100 dollar bj week.
Id like to offer my view on thrree of them.
wonder if anyone cares to hear it, sort of liek a comparison, in the monring, if you want it, I llype it., ambien si nmaking it hard, tough to make a siecntenc, going to bed....let me know,,,.;p