10 Little Britain Newburgh NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 little Britain. Newburgh NY 8452200632

Call first.

Jesus Christ this was the best spa experience I've had, period. I'm not a frequent flier but happened to be in the mood today and went for it based off a recommendation in the discussion area of have.

Typical spa set up. I call ahead and text where to go within the parking lot. They directed me to the back door. MMS opened and showed me to my room along with Mimi. She's maybe 4'11" petite as can be, miraculously done MM Bs (I loathe implants but damn) - tiny but present but and a cat that can crack walnuts- part shaved part grown. Def in good taste. Her eyes are huge too which I loved. Typical skimpy black nightie.

I always do the shower. Which they immediately asked about. Heard it was 60 for the hr. And I obliged, checked phone for the last time that hour, disrobed and was led to a steamy hot table shower. I usually find these too cold but Mimi kept it very warm and comfortable per my request. TS was usual. Scoping each other out, playful when she was supposed to be, and thorough.

I thought I was in for a disappointing visit despite the visual appeal of the encounter.

Little handy on the shaft during made me a little more optimistic.

Dry off and back to the room. Face down / unscented oil (they ask first) and a pretty decent but long massage. I felt like she was trying to run out the clock. Confirming my previous suspicious of a boiler plate TS experience. Literally 30 minutes of rub down, or more, after the shower. It was good once she got going so again, I kept on keeping on with this experience, letting her lead.

On the flip I got the "you ready?" Looking back, I ask how much. She says 140. I fucked up my change and only had 200 2xbens. Hand her 2 Ben's. She disappears and comes back with 6 10's and a hat. I tell her to keep the 10's. Idk why. I felt like I needed to send a message after this ambiguity and that's the only Way I can communicate that. She was stunned. She dropped her clothes in a flash. Got a great little body and a cute tattoo just above her cat.

She hops up and starts a A+ BJ with her tiny but plump lips. While she's hunched over, she lets me flick her bean. I ask her if I can lick her. She hopped right up eagerly and I dove in. I went to town tongue boxing her clit with some exploratory licks elsewhere. Idk I would think it's an act but she let keep going, pushing my face in after a little bit. Then she either acted a perfect O or actually did. Had a great case of the Asian earmuff squeeze and she shook nicely. If it's an act, goddamn I don't care. She looks at me as I get up and pants "come fuck me now". On with hat. Mish / doggy for what was another 2 "acts" of Os (again I am saying acts, but really, I can't tell at all. Even the flash of sweats after each were happening, you decide). He got really loud in a "that's what I came for" delicate Asian utterances and squeels.

After fucking her little body to acting O 3 (pretty spaced out) I tell her idk if I'll cum with the hat.

I lay down, she hops on me and starts to bbj like it's her job. Not too fast / just felt amazing. All boxes checked. I touch her clit again and move her over my face. We 69 until I cum in her mouth. Didn't see or fell her spit, but I was face deep in tiny Asian box.

She's panting and giggling, in panting and laughing a bit.

She lays down on the table to catch her breath. I collect myself and get dressed. She walks me to the door in a towel clutching me. Wink and a smile. I tell her I'll def be back.

I hate to blow this spot up. But fucking run don't walk.

Recommendation: Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.