10 E Main St, East Islip 631-415-7494

Wizard, I used to frequent the Lincoln Ave place, best days for me were Mondays, after work, around 5-6 PM, 2 girls usually available. Havent tried this 10 east main as of yet, any recommendations as of day of week, hour to go when is less busy so no rush, no jack hammer type service? Thanks.

Wizard, I used to frequent the Lincoln Ave place, best days for me were Mondays, after work, around 5-6 PM, 2 girls usually available. Havent tried this 10 east main as of yet, any recommendations as of day of week, hour to go when is less busy so no rush, no jack hammer type service? Thanks.
Definitely not 6ish Fridays but then again who goes to an AMP during busy hours without calling first
Good luck

Yeah, what Li said. After work was way too busy. I don't like crowds when I'm getting laid, so if I go again, it's gonna be a week day at 10AM.

I went there last night around 5:30, the girl I saw was cute, petite with large natural breasts. I couldn't understand when she said her name, mane Ellie or amy. Bad English so she couldn't follow any of my suggestions, but she did a nice job, mostly soft touch the whole time. She let me free her nice tits and pull down her pantys and touch but not rub her pussy. Also no sucking her nipples.

All in all service was good all around, but I will look for a different girl next time

First post of many... I live very close to this area so I gone several times over the last month with results that varied from very good to excellent. My first service there was actually given by the mamasan Angel herself to prevent me from being 3rd on a waiting list and we formed a good relationship based on that day (at first she had a hard time saying my name because AMP girls' countries have a hard time using the letter L at the end of a word). I have since been serviced a few times each by Summer and Molly as well as by Ruby and Candy once each. The previous posts have been more than helpful in describing the location's exterior and (awkward) interior so I will move to the girls, all of whom are very into providing a good experience but YMMV with a few.
Summer is slim almost lanky but very cute 20-something who is on the schedule most days. She gives a decent AMP massage and does a good job of using some simple leverage stretching which I am a huge fan of. She has small B cups tits with perky sensitive nipples that she likes to whip out and have sucked. She does this weird thing where she starts ST by putting powder on your ass then in your asscrack and lightly rubbing it around while she leans over you and licks/moans in your ear. She does not mind quick LFK, the aforementioned nipple suck or OTC assgrab during the HJ but seems to not want anything further like taking off her leggings or any other sexy stuff. Overall she is a strong 7 out of 10.
Molly is a very good looking young 20s girl who seems to be the "main girl" has she is the one most likely to have a monger waiting. Molly gives an average massage but is super sexy and willing to provide pleasure. She loves to handle cock during the HE part with slow-caressing, tip teasing and ball squeezing. Is willing to give a BBJ but not to completion as with the previous poster though next time I will insist on that as well as her shedding some more clothes. Overall an 8 out of 10 with potential for more.
Ruby is by far the hottest with a tight dancers body and perfect small Cs and Candy is the least attractive with meh looks and shape. I want to see both again before I give reviews on either of them (with Candy TOFTT is definitely in play). Ruby has the body, sexiness and playful attitude that make me super excited.
There is a new one there named Apple I was told by a monger friend. Guess she needs to be sampled was the heat dies down.

My burner's rarely on, so that shouldn't be a bother to me.
I stopped here after work, based solely on Li's recommendation. I didn't see Summer, but I had one helluva good time with Molly.
It's in a mini- strip mall just east of Carleton Ave. I had called 10 mins ahead. Door is open, good looking mamasan sitting at a desk just inside. I told her I was here because a friend told me I should come.
The set-up is standard, with a row of probably 4 "rooms" along one wall. Walls do not reach the ceiling, curtains for doors. Paid $40 for hhr, and met Molly at the second cubicle.
Molly is a real pretty girl. Not more than 25 (even on the amp scale), about 5'5, very pretty face (easily an 8 by any measure), very thin. That's fine with me, but if you like busty or curvy, you may be disappointed. A cups and a nicely trimmed bush (not shaved, not hairy. In a world of mostly shaven, it was nice to see a more natural look). Her english is fair to poor, but we managed.
Pretty much as soon as she stood at my head and started on my back, I started on her legs. Up to her ass, nice and gentle, a gentle tug at the waist of her pants, then down for some otc between her legs. Probably not 5 mins in and I rolled onto my side. Enough massage.
She walked around to the side of the table, and I slid her pants down and started rubbing her V. I made room on the table, and she lay down. I went down for some daty, nice and clean, though a bit awkward given that a) her pants were around her ankles, b) it was busy there, and we could hear everything going on (Li631...if your name is Jack and you came in for Summer...yeah, I heard you), so c) we were trying not to make any noise at all. She got into it tho, and we did that about 5 or 10 mins. Then I slid up and laid alongside her, using my fingers instead of my mouth. My mouth was kept busy kissing hers, and sucking her responsive eraser nips. She was enjoying herself, and I was enjoying watching her, and after another 5 or 10 mins she slid her hand down to replace mine (maybe a polite way of saying "I'll finish this myself"?). Which is just what she did, rubbing herself while I kissed and watched until she came.
So now we're at least 20 mins in, and I hadn't really gotten much for myself. She kneeled/lay/sat next to me as I lay on my back, got some baby oil, and started stroking me. Now, at no point had she asked me what I wanted, and there was no discussion of money. Given that she had rubbed me with oil, I wasn't really expecting a BJ, certainly not a BBJ, and sure as hell not a BBJCIM. But that's exactly what I got (granted, she didn't have to work too hard, since I only lasted about 2 minutes, but still...). Nice head bobbing, and stroking the shaft with her hand. She held it in her mouth so long I thought she had swallowed, but she eventually leaned over for a paper towel and spit there. All this time we're trying not to make a sound, while around us we hear slapping of hands on backs and voices of people coming and going. We had a quiet laugh at all the commotion. Alcohol spray and paper towel clean up. After we dressed I gave her $60,which she seemed fine with. She said next time stay for an hour so she could give me a massage.
Easily one of my best AMP experiences (thanks for finding this one, Li). I hate the set-up, but the service couldn't be better.
I didn't see what you had to tip Molly for her services?

I am a long time member but have not posted in about ten years. Have lurked a bit, but my hobbying has been almost non-existent. Last year I got a chance to go to Hong Kong. With my wife.... She was there on business, and I got to tag along. She would be working all day, and I would have my days free in a town with legalized prostitution! Not to get into too much details of the Hong Kong scene (you can look it up), there are one-woman brothels scattered all over the city. I find the nearest one that looked appealing. Really cute little spinner who I saw did "mouth bursts". First a shower where she cleaned every crack and then she blew me with a mouthful of hot water, felt like losing it a couple of times, but she sensed it and held back. Post shower lots of petting, then she continued to suck and lick every part of my body. Then gave me the slowest, most sensual blow job I have ever had. As I was getting close she completely swallowed me as I came deep in her throat. One of, if not the the best blow job I have ever had. And only $600HK, about $75uS. I went back two days later. OK, now why this story on this thread? I saw Molly tonight. Now while not the laid back no stress situation as HK, the second this girl got her mouth around my cock all I could think of was Su Su in Tsim Sha Tsui. I wound up cumming deep in Molly's throat too. Took it like a real champ. One thing I will say, this will not last long at that location. Get her while you can. And call ahead.

I am a long time member but have not posted in about ten years. Have lurked a bit, but my hobbying has been almost non-existent. Last year I got a chance to go to Hong Kong. With my wife.... She was there on business, and I got to tag along. She would be working all day, and I would have my days free in a town with legalized prostitution! Not to get into too much details of the Hong Kong scene (you can look it up), there are one-woman brothels scattered all over the city. I find the nearest one that looked appealing. Really cute little spinner who I saw did "mouth bursts". First a shower where she cleaned every crack and then she blew me with a mouthful of hot water, felt like losing it a couple of times, but she sensed it and held back. Post shower lots of petting, then she continued to suck and lick every part of my body. Then gave me the slowest, most sensual blow job I have ever had. As I was getting close she completely swallowed me as I came deep in her throat. One of, if not the the best blow job I have ever had. And only $600HK, about $75uS. I went back two days later. OK, now why this story on this thread? I saw Molly tonight. Now while not the laid back no stress situation as HK, the second this girl got her mouth around my cock all I could think of was Su Su in Tsim Sha Tsui. I wound up cumming deep in Molly's throat too. Took it like a real champ. One thing I will say, this will not last long at that location. Get her while you can. And call ahead.
Wonder if she swallowed the whole load? What was your gratuity?

N
Molly busy from 12 - 3 took Summer 60 for hour.
5 massage 5 face: small tits great nipples which she loves to have sucked. Good hj till pop. Clean up fair. Asked for BJ Summer said not allowed! Way to noisy from others in out and giggling girls.
40 tip not sure I'd repeat.
Mamma 8 face.

Went here today early. I thought they opened around 10 glad I was running late I parked on the side nd walked along the back with plans to walk up the alley and slip right in the door. Well I see a 4 Asian girls getting out of a minivan at the rear door at 10:34 got to see all of them not bad looking as mentioned before. So I asked if they were opening now they said go to the front I hung in the alley for a couple then the door was unlocked.

Asked for an hour and who was working Candy, Zoe, and Molly....I wanted Molly but she had appointments, mama said I have a nice one walked down in comes Zoe tall thin Korean looking best girl I've ever seen at a Long Island place and good English. So not even 5 mins into it 2 more guys come and I swear I could hear everything from the last room that I was in as mentioned before. Then another came bitching about his 1040 appointment he had when I was undressing at 1040 it was like 1050. Mama talks to my girl and then she asks me if I wanted to cut the hour to a half. I said ok cause I started to get spooked by all the traffic this early thinking the evening was busy.

Nice massage even got under the scapula. I don't usually start touching them before cause I don't want an early flip which them thinking I'm ready for the finale. Hot towel clean for the oil on my back and legs. On the flip nice ST went under the skirt and felt a zipper and like a stiffer material it must have been a pair of chastity shorts so went under the top she's going for it and lift her bra over her smallish tits, then go for the back hooks and she undoes it from the front let's me suck on her eraser nips while playing with my package I ask for a BJ by pointing to her mouth and she said not here. But still a nice HJ and hot towel clean. Said mama will give me the change and I gave it to her .4 and .2 tip. Mama asked if I liked her I said yes. Slipped out and went to 7-11 for coffee to look like a normal guy on the walk of shame to my car.

I gotta say the noise level and all the traffic from

the clientele plus Molly giving BJ's I doubt this place is gonna last long especially with the soccer moms going for the pork store and pizza place not to mention the pickup truck right in front of their door which had a lot of fire dept and police decals. The little head controlled the show about me still going in and that's another reason I went for the half. I said before going in they can't come up with a bust in an hour so I went for it.

Any idea of this place was busy first thing cause it was a Friday or is this all the time. I don't know if I'll be going back based on fear even though the service was good and the girls were young.

Be safe guys.

Funny how all the other girls here say no not here and not allowed to BJ except Molly Guess thats why everyone wants to see her. Im sure that the other girls know by now why Molly has clients lined up for her

Went here today early. I thought they opened around 10 glad I was running late I parked on the side nd walked along the back with plans to walk up the alley and slip right in the door. Well I see a 4 Asian girls getting out of a minivan at the rear door at 10:34 got to see all of them not bad looking as mentioned before. So I asked if they were opening now they said go to the front I hung in the alley for a couple then the door was unlocked.

Asked for an hour and who was working Candy, Zoe, and Molly....I wanted Molly but she had appointments, mama said I have a nice one walked down in comes Zoe tall thin Korean looking best girl I've ever seen at a Long Island place and good English. So not even 5 mins into it 2 more guys come and I swear I could hear everything from the last room that I was in as mentioned before. Then another came bitching about his 1040 appointment he had when I was undressing at 1040 it was like 1050. Mama talks to my girl and then she asks me if I wanted to cut the hour to a half. I said ok cause I started to get spooked by all the traffic this early thinking the evening was busy.

Nice massage even got under the scapula. I don't usually start touching them before cause I don't want an early flip which them thinking I'm ready for the finale. Hot towel clean for the oil on my back and legs. On the flip nice ST went under the skirt and felt a zipper and like a stiffer material it must have been a pair of chastity shorts so went under the top she's going for it and lift her bra over her smallish tits, then go for the back hooks and she undoes it from the front let's me suck on her eraser nips while playing with my package I ask for a BJ by pointing to her mouth and she said not here. But still a nice HJ and hot towel clean. Said mama will give me the change and I gave it to her .4 and .2 tip. Mama asked if I liked her I said yes. Slipped out and went to 7-11 for coffee to look like a normal guy on the walk of shame to my car.

I gotta say the noise level and all the traffic from

the clientele plus Molly giving BJ's I doubt this place is gonna last long especially with the soccer moms going for the pork store and pizza place not to mention the pickup truck right in front of their door which had a lot of fire dept and police decals. The little head controlled the show about me still going in and that's another reason I went for the half. I said before going in they can't come up with a bust in an hour so I went for it.

Any idea of this place was busy first thing cause it was a Friday or is this all the time. I don't know if I'll be going back based on fear even though the service was good and the girls were young.

Be safe guys.
Can't speak for day hours but if you see my review back a couple.... That particular Friday night was a zoo and it certainly wasn't helped by the tool that came in without calling ahead.... i would think Fri night Sat nite would be no no's for that due to traffic already.
I would like to say Im done with amps eapecially since Brookhaven decided that it should be happy free. Now the only thing I am wondering (not that I partake in the Brookhaven LMP or American MP' but are these next or do the feds move towns and go back at it again.
Not sure what a government "successful operation" is but they have made arrests at every one

Funny how all the other girls here say no not here and not allowed to BJ except Molly Guess thats why everyone wants to see her. Im sure that the other girls know by now why Molly has clients lined up for her
The funny thing is I was there today and saw Molly. Somehow the boss knows what Molly is doing and told her to stop. Molly is very pretty and was really sweet and said that the boss found out what she was doing on the net. I was able to kiss her breast that smelled like smoke and touch inside to her butt but that was all. I was disturbed that I missed out on the great festivities but it seems that someone gave up a site. In any case she is so pretty to look at she still got 50 out of me. The girls today include Anne, Molly and LuLu (new one). LuLu is short, young, cute figure but not so attractive.

The funny thing is I was there today and saw Molly. Somehow the boss knows what Molly is doing and told her to stop. Molly is very pretty and was really sweet and said that the boss found out what she was doing on the net. I was able to kiss her breast that smelled like smoke and touch inside to her butt but that was all. I was disturbed that I missed out on the great festivities but it seems that someone gave up a site. In any case she is so pretty to look at she still got 50 out of me. The girls today include Anne, Molly and LuLu (new one). LuLu is short, young, cute figure but not so attractive.
How does it seem some idiot always manages to tell the providers about this site? I will never understand it