“Read my entire Web site before contacting me”

Well

I think the problem for me at least so far, is that many providers are simply not honest.

*Ducks quickly*

I am not speaking of anyone I've met from these boards however, it is true and you ladies must admit this part that many providers simply outright lie

Recently met a provider at my place for outcall @ 220 /hr I asked - you posted GFE and one hour means an hour she says yeah ofcourse 1 hour no short changing, I asked full GFE, she says yes our time will be intimate and you will be happy.

Sure enough the promised GFE, she opened her lips to non responsive kissing, CBJ (which I am ok with but still not gfe) and no second pop. She than tells me in person oh its up to an hour....

I can tell you this I've called a number of providers and I say "I read your website says GFE does that mean kissing" - I consider kissing not an explicit question, and figure if they are willing to say yes to this than the rest falls into place.

I am not accusing you ladies here of anything I am honestly asking is asking if you kiss considered an explicit question as some girls have said they dont discuss that, which is ok - I understand no hard feelings but it's hard to get to know a new provider if I can't ask questions and GFE is just used all over the place if that is the only description on the site it may as well be worthless, EVERYONE promises GFE even the 50$ girls on the fast house ads. Not everyone is reviewed and not all reviews are reliable (*** reviews all 8+ all posted last month, when the provider has been advertising for a long time for example)

Well, I think the discussion really is about how to get some accurate idea of level of service to expect prior to booking a session. That's a legitimate question, albeit one that's also been discussed to death.

Which is only why I keep suggestion that you read the reviews ahead of time. And if a provider hasn't been reviewed, then you know you're taking your chances, one way or another (and, even if she is reviewed, but at least the odds are a little more in your favor).

So, April, that's interesting. You'll actually refer callers back to your site to learn info that you wouldn't otherwise discuss over the phone. Do you ever worry that, by doing so, you might lose a booking? The only reason I ask is that my clients (who are in completely different industries, so the comparison probably is apples to oranges) feel strongly that once they have a prospect on the phone it's their best chance to close the deal. It's direct, one on one contact, so it's their best opportunity to sell their services. If they send them away, they may never come back.
agreed. a direct contact is the best opportunity to get a conversion.