Top Lapdance Spot List

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Top Bargain
Charles Stone Canarsie
Cheap drinks, lapdances for singles tipping.

Top Attendance
As far as I can tell Hot Spot (Masked Nights + CLV) consistently has both the most dancers and customers.

Top Hospitality
Charles Stone - Canarsie

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
PS after the owner of Experience Party decided that I was stealing from him because I cut off his advertising here due to him owing me $2,000 it's my understanding that his events have continued to go down hill and it's practically a graveyard there on Thursday nights.

PS after the owner of Experience Party decided that I was stealing from him because I cut off his advertising here due to him owing me $2,000 it's my understanding that his events have continued to go down hill and it's practically a graveyard there on Thursday nights.
Actually, this has become an issue for me. I used to hit Experience Party when I visited NYC (met Slinky there once) and had some good time (Chloe, who I keep in touch with, and Bella the Bold, who I would dearly love to find again), but it was pretty thin last time I was there. Sadly, I will miss the April party.

Are there other decent (current) recommendations for party places?

I don't understand people like that. He probably generated more profits in one night than he owed you. This forum is a gold mine to an advertiser. I hung with a girl for years that I showered with gifts and money. I would always be there for her when she needed someone the most. She stole my truck and it wound up costing her thousands of dollars a year and her go to in times of need. Why f up a recurring benefit? Makes no sense.