Hot slutty NPFP MILF's...... Are they worth it?

It was a busy weekend/ Tuesday for me,
Friday night went out with the boys and then by myself to another bar with live music in walks my friend with 2 if her GF’s. One was down to clown and got confirmation that no one was talking, I was a bit shocked, normal married women with kids who seem happy.
Then yesterday at Buffet walking around found a gorgeous Milf and worked it again I was amazed even with her SO and kids there, (just had flirty convo and digits) Fins to left, Fins to the right!!!!

What buffet were you at? Lmfao
There are like 3 left on the island and the rare moment I descend into self hatred and want to poison myself with MSG I never see a hottie. They are usually filled with ex felons, mexican families, candy store owning asians and people 350 plus. On occasion I will see an mass extended family of blacks celebrating someones birthday like its their last meal, but aside from the scared white senior couple hiding in the corner im the only other caucasian there.
And better yet - what bar did you see the cougars at?
this summer was good for me with NP4P civilians, my mongering was cut in half because of it. The largest demographic was def the 40-50 slutty milf crowd and the other was 21-25. The 21 year old girls just hitting the scene after covid quarantine has been beautiful.

What buffet were you at? Lmfao
There are like 3 left on the island and the rare moment I descend into self hatred and want to poison myself with MSG I never see a hottie. They are usually filled with ex felons, mexican families, candy store owning asians and people 350 plus. On occasion I will see an mass extended family of blacks celebrating someones birthday like its their last meal, but aside from the scared white senior couple hiding in the corner im the only other caucasian there.
And better yet - what bar did you see the cougars at?
this summer was good for me with NP4P civilians, my mongering was cut in half because of it. The largest demographic was def the 40-50 slutty milf crowd and the other was 21-25. The 21 year old girls just hitting the scene after covid quarantine has been beautiful.
Candy store owning Asians ?