Hot slutty NPFP MILF's...... Are they worth it?

It weird. If a decent looking older guy wants to get a younger girl, he needs to be in shape , good looking and needs to have the appearance of someone who has a lot of money. But If a older milf wants to hook up with a younger guy, she just needs to walk into a bar with her make up done and she can have her pick of any younger single guy willing to bang her out for the night.

I have dipped into the Middle Aged and older milfs. The lesson I’ve learned is to offer to pay them. That way there's no emotion. It’s a business transaction. The first woman I banged after splitting with my ex was a 48 manhasset gilf who had a fuck pad in the basement of a house in bellmore. I was 37. She was a great filthy slutty fuck. But she was psycho. Calls of just flat out screaming at 2 am, offering to pick my kids up from school, no thanks. I blocked her. The next 4-5 women I hooked up with, I offered to pay them. They looked at me crazy asking why. I said I’m paying them so there’s no emotional connection or attachment. They all worked out great. All of them were really fun fucks. And when I was done, there was no arguing or calls in the middle of the night . They got the hint.
How much did you pay$ also what if I have to get a hotel room every time? Then nothing money wise?

How much did you pay$ also what if I have to get a hotel room every time? Then nothing money wise?
Paying for the motel room is a given. $50 for 3-4 hours. No big deal.

The women were All different prices. But!!! All more than worth the price of admission.

There was the mid 30’s milf from Hauppauge that I paid 220 to fuck her for hours. Used to meet her at the Lakeland , rent the room and then pound her out for 3-5 rounds. Her tubes were tied so I Dumped every load in her.

Then there was the early 40’s Milf that I would pound out for 150. And as many rounds as I could go. Her tubes weren’t tied. So I was only allowed to dump my loads in either her mouth or rear end (in which I did both multiple times).

I just recently hooked up with a early 30’s Latina milf. Huge boobs and a nice thick rear end. $150 for the hour. We ran over 1:45. Dumped three loads. She was all about protection. Which is fine with me. Very cute.

They’re not professionals. But they’re not dumb either. Can’t just offer a 50 and expect them to jump all over it. But 150-250, it makes them feel self worth . And they will aim to please

So ...
Sorry for the slow Follow Up. Been crazy busy with work and other personal projects I have going on. Had about an hour long conversation with her after some borderlinie flirtatous texting. Highlights as follows:
  • She said she was not seeking the position but feel free to call anytime & catch up(whew):)
  • She is actually older than I thought.Early 50's:confused:
  • She is divorced and volunteered this info:cool:
  • Was as fun to talk with as ever. Even if it leads nowhere:)
  • Claims not to be wanting to be in a complicated situation with me and she even remembered wifes name !!:eek:
  • Yet SHE still, was the one who called me and texted me twice after the conversation:rolleyes:
  • Also said we should get together in person to continue conversation(which was a Legit hour??):cool:
So I let it simmer for a week and will call / text her later today to see about setting up.
  • At worst it will be coffee & chatter with an old friend
  • at best we still find each other attractive and it will be a slow play where things escalate over time.(I know, I know ...it's already been as slow play!)
Many older women 50+ when widowed or divorced will seek out men from long ago. If you think she’s sane have at it. If she asks you how you and your wife are let her know you’re good else she get ideas.

Jealous to read about some of these stories…
I had a client the other day.. turned every head in the office- 5’2 110. Lbs, super put together- I was extremely aroused speaking with her- went completely off track relating to our meeting—
After an in depth conversation, I learned she came with more baggage than Macys luggage aisle..
The hunt goes on

Just met one of these, lives right by me which is good but also bad because i already have a girl and it will be very easy to get caught. she knows all about and doesnt care just wants to be with me. went over to her place the other day when nobody was around and we soon got into it. amazing tiny little completely shaved pussy and asshole both tasted amazing. after that i started fuckin her but didnt get to finish because we got interrupted hopefully we will have many more chances to do this. just happy with her if this all works out dont even think ill see the working girls anymore.

Hmmmmmm…. Thanks. I just met a latina
In the store, going to meet up for drinks soon, deciding if I go the pay route or just
Let it be.
lol, I wouldn’t dare impose to pay a chick that I met in a store.

I usually find these girls on pof, kik etc……

I start talking to them. Gain their confidence a little bit. And then impose my hypothetical question. If someone were to offer you money , could you put all feelings aside and have a “no holds barred” sexual encounter and just walk away with no hard feelings?

And a handful of them said yeah….. lucky me.

billyS

Reign of Terror
In the store, going to meet up for drinks soon, deciding if I go the pay route or just
Let it be.
Depends.
If she is a lot younger than you or out of your league looks wise it might take more than drinks to get her panties off.

Don't offer money unless you have to. Then frame it as, "maybe I can help you with some bills" or something like that.

Boys, thank you for the thoughts. I agree will all, it’s how to play it. I’m pretty confident that this one will be no problem to close. Looks 7/10 age 34, body 7/10. Time is in her side for now.
I’ll keep you updated.

So it ended before it began. Wish I had a juicy story for you guys but alas it was not meant to be.
I decided to (Very politely of course) cut bait. We actually had some really nice conversations that seemed to be moving right along. But then, I found out (not from her) that it seems she has some real issues in the recent past that I'm not sure I want to delve into. Coupled with the fact that she was overtly playing hard to get. I just decided my time to be more valuable & better spent elsewhere.
End of story

Depends.
If she is a lot younger than you or out of your league looks wise it might take more than drinks to get her panties off.

Don't offer money unless you have to. Then frame it as, "maybe I can help you with some bills" or something like that.
billyS. is right. Absolutely do not initially offer $ In fact I wouldn't even offer to help.

In Hobbying the old phrase is "We pay them.....TO LEAVE"
If this is a civy. There is so much reason not to offer. And I believe first & foremost is....
They don't operate the way a pro does so THEY MAY NOT LEAVE just because you paid them.
So the whole idea of avoiding baggage is a moot point.
I would /have Always allowed the girl to be the first to ask for "Help".
Now mind you that "asking may come in the form of "complaining about bills", "saying how she doesnt have time to date because of working to pay bills", "Oh I wish I had enough $ to afford that" etc. It likely will not be an overt "hey can you pay for this for me"
Now if after I fucked her a few times & she still hasn't asked. Well then the decision is..."what kind of relationship are you willing to let it evolve into & what does she want?

btw @
apal said:
Let it be.

that was Wednesday. How was "Drinks"??
Hope you had better luck than I.

lol, I wouldn’t dare impose to pay a chick that I met in a store.

I usually find these girls on pof, kik etc……

I start talking to them. Gain their confidence a little bit. And then impose my hypothetical question. If someone were to offer you money , could you put all feelings aside and have a “no holds barred” sexual encounter and just walk away with no hard feelings?

And a handful of them said yeah….. lucky me.
After my marriage ended in my early 40's I hit Match hard and was killing it with the 30-45 year old hot single divorcee moms. It was shooting fish in a barrel. A little chat on match, a few texts, 3 dates and into bed. I had to use a spreadsheet to keep track of them. Which ones I was initially messaging, who I was texting, 1st date, etc. It actually took a lot of time and effort to keep straight, almost a second job. Of course like an idiot I got into a relationship....

After my marriage ended in my early 40's I hit Match hard and was killing it with the 30-45 year old hot single divorcee moms. It was shooting fish in a barrel. A little chat on match, a few texts, 3 dates and into bed........
3 dates before sex? Were these all Catholic school women? Maybe the era I was different from you (mine was late 80's) but the only one that took 3 dates was a Catholic school girl (and she was worth it) . These were women I met thru the Newsday personals. Plus not unusual if I met someone at the club in the Radison (friday or sat nite) if she was a business person staying at the hotel we would go to her room or if not would go to a hotel across the street. I even had luck when I would meet a customer for drinks at the Holiday inn and when he left would get a smile from one of the women having a drink there and end up with sex.

Also, the Unitarian Church by Stony Brook U, used to have a singles chat nite (wine and snacks with discussion groups, and $5 admin on Fri nites), all the recently divorced women would be there, non slutty, nicely dressed, almost all highly educated and horney. If I struck out there (maybe half the time - it ended around 10pm) I would head over to the Radison.

There were always older single nites (read as mid 30 and up) in Babylon Village and Bellmore during the week. Almost always met someone for sex.

All you had to do is be nicely dressed, not act like a player (no stupid pickup lines) and engage in intelligent conversation for a while with them.

PS. This is not bragging - just the way things were back them.

The only problem was that I was getting very little sleep, the bar keeps, who I got to know by name, would pour my drinks w/o asking as I walked up to the bar (Dewars on the Rocks) and I was working 60 hrs a week at my startup.

I knew that if I kept it up like this (no pun intended) I would either end up in the hospital from exhaustion, (reminds me - divorced nurses were the wildest) or worse, dead.

3 dates before sex? Were these all Catholic school women? Maybe the era I was different from you (mine was late 80's) but the only one that took 3 dates was a Catholic school girl (and she was worth it) . These were women I met thru the Newsday personals. Plus not unusual if I met someone at the club in the Radison (friday or sat nite) if she was a business person staying at the hotel we would go to her room or if not would go to a hotel across the street. I even had luck when I would meet a customer for drinks at the Holiday inn and when he left would get a smile from one of the women having a drink there and end up with sex.

Also, the Unitarian Church by Stony Brook U, used to have a singles chat nite (wine and snacks with discussion groups, and $5 admin on Fri nites), all the recently divorced women would be there, non slutty, nicely dressed, almost all highly educated and horney. If I struck out there (maybe half the time - it ended around 10pm) I would head over to the Radison.

There were always older single nites (read as mid 30 and up) in Babylon Village and Bellmore during the week. Almost always met someone for sex.

All you had to do is be nicely dressed, not act like a player (no stupid pickup lines) and engage in intelligent conversation for a while with them.

PS. This is not bragging - just the way things were back them.

The only problem was that I was getting very little sleep, the bar keeps, who I got to know by name, would pour my drinks w/o asking as I walked up to the bar (Dewars on the Rocks) and I was working 60 hrs a week at my startup.

I knew that if I kept it up like this (no pun intended) I would either end up in the hospital from exhaustion, (reminds me - divorced nurses were the wildest) or worse, dead.
Genius I have no doubt that you were (and still are) the man!

There were some first or second night hits, but currently the 3rd date is usually regarded as the "sex date". These were mostly met through match or other online dating sites, as opposed to hooking up at a bar or club. I used to have (and still have) the occasional bar/club hookup, but I on match I was mostly targeting the divorcee's and learned the system.

Times change. In the 90's it was all about hooking up in the bar/club. Then in the 2000's match and other sites made it more about the online dating, creating profiles, etc. Finally tinder came along and made it faster and more mobile with the app and swiping.

Update, So I met up with this lovely Latina. 5’ maybe 120, big natural C’s
She’s 40, Married had 2 kids. Had coffee and played a bit of grab ass in the parking lot. This is going to be a few dates I’m guessing. TBC….
Update: had to cut this one loose. She’s looking to fall in love and switch horses.
so I read her wrong or she’s crazy, this one was not worth it but man was she gorgeous.

Met one via Tndr, early 50’s short chubby
But we’ll put together. Great session at the CMI. Banged her nine ways to Sunday.
She wanted a video, maybe I’m camera shy but I lasted a lot longer, banging her for 12 min straight doggy. Then she gets on top and wow, she’s a Squirter!!!! Do much fun like going to splish splash.
she was worth the coordinating. Happy 4th.