Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

ladyinred00 i think i know this chick from a chiropracto place

Mod note: be careful about giving up any personal information on this young lady. Including the place she works.

i used to go to, she worked there and always caught my attention she is short and thick in all the right places.
anyone got any info on her, i wouldnt really want to get in touch without confirming it isnt her because she could access my real info at the chiro office, although i may just bite the bullet!
Nice lol. I messaged her.

Any intel on $$tanlinda$$ and $$looking for daddy xo$$ ?

$$tanlinda$$- She is willing to host at her place and the donation is reasonable too.

$$looking for daddy xo$$ - Willing to meet for 300 ppm. More info on her will help me to pull the trigger.

Roger is back again with a SA money saving tip.

33% off coupon. Code: SEEKINGCA33. Modify the address to be main domain .com plus the following:

/billing/memberships?promo=SEEKINGCA33

If you did it correctly, you will see green text that will show the monthly price as 60.27. Don't forget to cancel before the end of the month to not get charged normal pricing for the second month. No I am not affiliated, just a monger who likes good deals and who follows the market for ideal market trends that make it ideal for buying decisions. Keep those rates low so to make it sustainable for yourself.

Save your $$ bro. The head game sucks its all noises and she doesn't or didn't want to ride, gives off a. Amateur pro vibe. Sucks cause i fell for all the hype lol but you win some lose some.
Should have listened to Gold. Saw blueeyess yesterday after she sent some great videos and dropping her price to 200. Disagree with Gold on one thing. Wouldn’t see her again even if it was free. Stay away from her and stay safe.

wait so what happened? She def is asking for 400.00 i offered 250 and went silent. Was blueeyes just not enthusiastic enough? Im was talking to her to see if i can set something up. Pics of her are sexy sadly. My head down below wants it
She took 200 offer. But not worth it at all, but hey if you want to drop 400 on some wack puntang then have at it lol. Me and @XXIXXVXLII gave our warnings lol. If anything she's worth a 60$ quick visit type of girl if that.

i blocked her number and her username. This pandemic really screwed many over. Luckily i saw rachelredhea the other weekend. Extremely enjoyable, amazing head, swallows, great kisser, tastes nice and fresh while dining out on her. I was annoyed since my wife was having me run around for her. So i hung out for only half hour. Next time im gonna call out of work and pretend to go to work since she was nice enough if i wanted to hang as long as i wanted.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Should have listened to Gold. Saw blueeyess yesterday after she sent some great videos and dropping her price to 200. Disagree with Gold on one thing. Wouldn’t see her again even if it was free. Stay away from her and stay safe.
This is fairly useless without details. This thread is on the verge of being closed again due to lack of details in too many posts.

If Ozzy were around I'd be taking the over on how many are going to get banned or moderated behind their responses to this.