New "spa" In Smithtown

A new "spa" just opened on Main street in the middle off Smithtown. How stupid can they be. The uptight old conservatives in this town will have it shut probably before I finish typing this.

Wow

None yet but I have been there many times in my mind. With the business being what it is my ATF is my right hand now. Oh LW thanks for the invite. We will hook up sooner or later

Last edited:
One of my clients told me about the new spa that she'll be working at. Knowing her, it's a legit spa, she's a more than legit lady. That's if we are speaking of the same spa.

Been there

-Back entrance and front entrance-they want to do foot massages as well,for a separate price-big curtains from ceiling to floor are the walls-2 old koreans were there when I went-total face down massage with a towel on-the girl who massaged me I didn't get a good look at,so I went into the whole leg thing and had my hand up into her crotch with no problems-when she said all done and no flip-I looked up and she was not only ugly,but buck toothed-I got dressed and left-with her in tow,cup of water in her hand,saying"Sir,tip? Tip?-I didn't-
I went in the daytime-so who knows what they have at night-but this was just when it opened up-I won't be back unless we get different intel-

-I looked up and she was not only ugly,but buck toothed-I got dressed and left-with her in tow,cup of water in her hand,saying"Sir,tip? Tip?-I didn't-
I went in the daytime-so who knows what they have at night-but this was just when it opened up-I won't be back unless we get different intel-

LOL. Sounds like a nightmare!

Last edited:
Originally Posted by rogue--->I looked up and she was not only ugly,but buck toothed

Please forgive me.....but that is funny as hell !! Only in Smifftown do we get the bow-wows

Ok This is a bit funny

I usually do not post but figured this was funny enough. I was in the mood for a massage and remembered seeing this new spa opening on main street. It is called Dragon Spa. I was in the area so I would give it a shot.

I made my first drive by and took down the phone number. I noticed there was some xmas lights in the windows and a bright neon sign flashing "OPEN!!!". I called the number and says it is disconnected. I figured I read it wrong.

Pass number two and I confirm the number was correct. Try it again and get the disconnected message again. BUT that bright neon sign screaming OPEN talked me into parking in the back and going in.

I enter the front door and its a little dark but figured its the mood lighting. There is a desk in the front and three rooms each with solid doors but they do not go to the ceiling.
I see some chinese newspapers floating around and its looking better.

Only problem is there is no one coming to greet me???? So I wait another minute or two and nothing..... I decided to open and close the front door incase someone in the back did not hear me come in. Again, no response. I now decide to say hello a couple times, Hello, Hello, Hello...... Again No Response.
Now I do not know what to do?? I decide to venture down the hallway a little and see if any of the rooms look like they are being used. Door 1, door 2 and door 3 all open with no one in them. Each have massage tables and ready to go....
Unfortunately only ready if you plan on giving yourself a massage.
I wait a little longer, in the hopes someone went nearby to grab a drink or something.

10-15 minutes and no one returns..... Just for laughs I take a bunch of chinese newspapers and line them along the floor. Figure its going to atleast make someone really wonder what the hell is going on??? :)

So as much as I would like to give a review on this place, its seems to be like a ghost town..

I happened to pass a couple hours later and did see that the Neon sign was off(xmas lights still on) so I guess someone must have finally come back.

I usually do not post but figured this was funny enough. I was in the mood for a massage and remembered seeing this new spa opening on main street. It is called Dragon Spa. I was in the area so I would give it a shot.

I made my first drive by and took down the phone number. I noticed there was some xmas lights in the windows and a bright neon sign flashing "OPEN!!!". I called the number and says it is disconnected. I figured I read it wrong.

Pass number two and I confirm the number was correct. Try it again and get the disconnected message again. BUT that bright neon sign screaming OPEN talked me into parking in the back and going in.

I enter the front door and its a little dark but figured its the mood lighting. There is a desk in the front and three rooms each with solid doors but they do not go to the ceiling.
I see some chinese newspapers floating around and its looking better.

Only problem is there is no one coming to greet me???? So I wait another minute or two and nothing..... I decided to open and close the front door incase someone in the back did not hear me come in. Again, no response. I now decide to say hello a couple times, Hello, Hello, Hello...... Again No Response.
Now I do not know what to do?? I decide to venture down the hallway a little and see if any of the rooms look like they are being used. Door 1, door 2 and door 3 all open with no one in them. Each have massage tables and ready to go....
Unfortunately only ready if you plan on giving yourself a massage.
I wait a little longer, in the hopes someone went nearby to grab a drink or something.

10-15 minutes and no one returns..... Just for laughs I take a bunch of chinese newspapers and line them along the floor. Figure its going to atleast make someone really wonder what the hell is going on??? :)

So as much as I would like to give a review on this place, its seems to be like a ghost town..

I happened to pass a couple hours later and did see that the Neon sign was off(xmas lights still on) so I guess someone must have finally come back.
Sounds to me like the place was just busted and the cops didnt bother to turn off the lights or lock up.

Genius,
I would have normally thought this to be true but I did pass there later in the night and the xmas lights were still on but the OPEN neon was off. I'll have to make another pass later and see if anything is going on.

I think I went to this place recently, on 135 Main street, next to former Sizzler's restaurant. Relaxation Day spa. Was greeted by Nancy, late 20's? early 30's? Nice figure- large b's. Had a cute smile and was wearing a skirt. Another lady was sleeping on the couch, couldn't get a good look.

The place is comfortable, open. Walls don't go up to the cieling. Curtain for doors. I've been to this place before, had a lady back then that did an awesome scalp massage. Anyway, Nancy takes me by the hand and leads me to a room at the end. I disrobe and take the half. SOmething about it when they wear skirts and give me a backrub, I'm staring at her legs and lower torso- can't help but let the mind wander. Its like an aphrodisiac. I've had real massages before which aren't arousing rightly so, so when a massuse wears skimpy frilly summer dresses while soft touching your body, its inevitable that you're gonna want more.
Anyway, she gives me an 'ok' massage, back, legs, neck. After about 20 min, she begins the soft touch. Decent light fingernails on the back, butt and between the legs. After about 3 min, I flip on my own. She sees my little guy at attention and gives me a smile. I smile back as she slowly moves her hands closer and closer to my nether region as I'm caressing the back of her soft silky legs. She has a nice touch, a little rushed (jackhammer'esq), but I slow her down. I reach around and feel but her butt and legs and breasts. As it was my first time with her, I was gentle to show my 'gentleman' side. Wasn't long before I blew all over her milky white hands. She giggled again and I smiled back.
All in all, a very nice time. I would go back. 40+40.