Stonehedge

great run down KD. Was there last week and there is a new girl, Mitzi, she's phillipine, no not the girl shy reviewed before. She's short, dirty blond nice face and not a bad body. Did not get to speak because she and I were busy, but next time. It looks like something other than a dance can be had, real soon!

CJ, never met her as well as Ivana. Think I have seen them last friday, but each day I go gets to be a blurr. They really need some new stuff. Went the other nite and nothing was there I wanted so I took off early.

I am thinking of going for 2 girls as once at stone if I can get the right two that get along. I have never had this. I know carmella does a lot of doubles, but not my speed. Sure Ebony and Angela or Isis would do fine.But they would have to get along. And you know how woman can be. I need work on it. Would love to have one WOC and one white girl going down on my white penis. talk about and diverse BJ. But that would mean, 60 for dance, and 60 each for the girls... so 200. If it goes past one song its 60.. Maybe for my birthday...

KD what the deal, don't waste time with Denise, she is even below the stone scale.

vasco that sounds fantastic but yeah i know can get quite steep and although the excitement level would be high the whole experience overall might make you take longer and thus increase the price quite a bit.

... Was there last week and there is a new girl, Mitzi, she's phillipine, no not the girl shy reviewed before. She's short, dirty blond nice face and not a bad body. Did not get to speak because she and I were busy, but next time. It looks like something other than a dance can be had, real soon!

I stopped in on Friday around 3pm for a drink. Mitzi was working also. Very cute girl with a nice body. She was busy at the stage with someone so I didn't get a chance to see what her deal is. I will stop by again to try and find out more.

Went to Stonehedge yesterday to see what type of crowd would be there on a Tuesday without Ashley being there. Normally Angela would have been behind the bar but Corin (Saturday night/Sunday day bartender) was working for her. The place was dead. The dancers were just as bad. The person with the best (meaning not fat) body was Diva so you know the pickings were slim. Erica was there (nice rack but the gut on her makes her look like she is pregnant), Monique (she must be 40 lbs overweight and not a looker at all) and Kelly (who has a gut of her own and a worn out look). Beautiful was a no show (thank god, she is a pain in the ass) and another girl called out sick (India I think). I did notice some of Ashley's regular customers come in and leave seeing that she was not there and the rest of the selection being below standard.

she hasnt been there for a while, are these guys hanging onto the notion that she might come back. they should sharpen up and come on ug to get her contact info, oh well.

going this friday around 5 again, hope to see some of the girls that have been mentioned(and mostly reviewed poorly) for myself to see if they are really as horrible as some ppl say they are

I was there on Monday. Didn't see Angela, or anyone else that I was interested in. Until I noticed a blonde that one guy was monopolizing. Fairly pretty, thin. She looked familiar, and introduced herself as Mercedes (I had seen her before, a long time ago-- she remembered me, or maybe she just said so. . . no way to know). It was my choice: CBJ or BBBJ. A little dirty talk. A good experience, guys.

Mercedes is a hot body, and overall go time. She tries to get pricy but as with all of them its negotiable. She's back for a while, its hit or miss with her schedule right now. She works out and is looking tight!!!!! Enjoy fellas

stopped in today around 430, stayed for about an hour(maybe a little less).

working was beautiful, paris, carmella, ivana, the quiet cold one that i reviewed last week, and a girl i havent seen before named missy.

beautiful and paris left me alone! quiet girl no convo. went up to missy on stage. chatted for a few minutes, grabbed dick, asked if i wanted ld, said shed give bj, didnt inquire about price of method. she went to dance with other guy after i bought ticket(i seriously hate that shit) so i went with carmela. dont tell me to get a ticket and then make me wait and go in 3 mins after u just blew some other guy, not my style and is too cocky if u ask me.

tipped carmella 40 after the single dance. gave an incredible bbbj, one of the best ever. i cant wait to go back and get another one even though her face is rough and body aint that great either. i dont think id like takeout bc after i bust id prob wanna run out right away.

missy said it was fucked up that i went with carmella, i told her since she went with other guy(making me think i was next but i wasnt) that i went with carmella. she said she "spoke to me first" like im her property now, fuck that. apparently she is carmella's son's friend. hard to describe her but is young, prob early 20s and has a nice body. didnt feel like toftt after i had a minute to rethink when she was in back with other guy.

said hello to ivana who seems to be in another universe sometimes. gonna try to set up some takeout with her i think if the terms are good.

would like some intel on missy. she complained that it was fucked up that i went with carmella, fucking bitches gonna start knowing their role.

I was there on Monday. Didn't see Angela, or anyone else that I was interested in. Until I noticed a blonde that one guy was monopolizing. Fairly pretty, thin. She looked familiar, and introduced herself as Mercedes (I had seen her before, a long time ago-- she remembered me, or maybe she just said so. . . no way to know). It was my choice: CBJ or BBBJ. A little dirty talk. A good experience, guys.
Sorry. One dance, paid to the house-- and 80 for the young lady. I have paid less here. But didn't feel ripped off.