I fucking hate heroin

Worst effect of regular pot use is chronic bronchitis (pot smoke is harsh and irritates the lungs - much worse than tobacco - but it is not as carcinogenic as tobacco). It also tends to make one very very lazy. To the point of making some folks unemployable.
Correct, It does irritate the lungs, and does lead to chronic bronchitis. I wonder about emphysema, lung cancer.

It can be ingested in other forms, to aviod lung damage. I always like smoking it in a half a sheet of paper.

Withdrawals aside I think with any drug addiction, it you are going to kick it you also need to come to terms with the reason you started in the first place otherwise you will go right back.
Many people do it because they like it. That's it. Nothing more to it, no need to look for the third leg. Once it becomes a habit, they do not want to break it.

LOL. Given that I have issues in that area, probably not. I have had to be admitted to the hospital in the past for severe malnutrition (I'm 5'10" and I weighed 109, and my liver and kidneys had shut down). I do get hungry, but somehow my brain does not make the connection that it means I need to eat.
Shit only 109 pounds!!! I can not imagine how you looked. I am about your size and double that wieght.

Benzodiazapine (ie: klonipin, atavan, valium, xanax) withdrawal CAN be fatal. Cardiac arrest during seizures for a person with a perfectly healthy ticker is a real possibility.

LTS - I had no idea, and was never told about any kind of withdrawal from benzo's. Never mentioned by my doc, never talked about in the media.

Many people do it because they like it. That's it. Nothing more to it, no need to look for the third leg. Once it becomes a habit, they do not want to break it.
As far as I am concerned, whatever work - works. If one substitutes an "addiction" to religion or a hobby (like boating or skydiving) for something more obviously destructive like drugs, then that person has made a change for the better.

Last edited:
I agree 100% In fact, I would describe 12 step programs as "cult like" in some ways. I have seen so many make meetings their new obsession. Everything in their life revolves around their program.

Seems to be a cure that is not much better than the disease.
FTS - We talked about them before. I think they are wonderful for those who are not very bright.

Again, most of the folks at attendence are a bunch of dummies, and are lazy cross addicted bums. I have not been to many, and it was a long time ago, so things could of changed.

Most of there problems would be eliminated if they simply got a day job, and went to school at night.

It's all about cost benefit. My point was simply don't assume an older well reviewed provider is not a junky. In fact, there is a very good chance she is. I'd bet at LEAST 50/50 for the older ones. If not more. Even higher than that for non-latinas. (maybe 75%?)
More like 90 percent. The ones I met who are clean were the foreign providers. There purpose is to earn money to send back home. They are in it for the short term.

As far as I am concerned, whatever work - works. If one substitutes an "addiction" to religion or a hobby (like boating or skydiving) for something more obviously destructive like drugs, then that person has made a change for the better.
I believe many do not want to stop. They like it, and the life style.

Shit only 109 pounds!!! I can not imagine how you looked. I am about your size and double that wieght.
Yah. Now I weigh about 160. Even then, that makes me small enough that the idea of me doing any "security" is pretty fucking hilarious. If I don't get the first few shots damn good and hard and on target for a take down, I have no mass to absorb anything the guy might throw back at me.... three hits - i hit him, he hits me back, and I hit the sidewalk outside the room after sailing through a plate glass window... LOL

so, i have to ask, why do you do it?
DAMN good question. Read this and I was like "oh, snap" -- it's dead on the money. I keep hanging around the "bad element". 'tis one of the attractions to the hobby, in fact.

Dunno why. Some sort of twisted rebellious streak? At age 42, who the fuck am I rebelling against exactly? And oddly, I always wind up trying to help in some way. Why? It's not as if my own shit is together well enough to be helping anyone else.

I need to think on this. This is possibly one of the most useful yet obvious questions I have ever been asked. And surprisingly no-one has ever asked me that before.

Last edited:
Correct, It does irritate the lungs, and does lead to chronic bronchitis. I wonder about emphysema, lung cancer.

It can be ingested in other forms, to aviod lung damage. I always like smoking it in a half a sheet of paper.
'tis true. I have even seen people soak it in veggie oil and do it as an enema. Gives a whole new meaning to hash brownies.

franca

<color=pink>Silver</color>
It's all about cost benefit. My point was simply don't assume an older well reviewed provider is not a junky. In fact, there is a very good chance she is. I'd bet at LEAST 50/50 for the older ones. If not more. Even higher than that for non-latinas. (maybe 75%?)

If the only point to avoiding college girls is to avoid junkies, then yes, it's BS. So that may open up the filed for some. For those who having a younger better looking provider is important, this distinction may be significant.
I think your estimate is awfully high, unless you're including alcohol, marijuana, cocaine, and other misc. drugs. It's obvious from your posts that you have a tendency to get involved with a lot of junkies. Your anecdotal experience is hardly evidence for those kinds of numbers. But, I do believe the numbers are higher than most of us are comfortable with.

I think your estimate is awfully high, unless you're including alcohol, marijuana, cocaine, and other misc. drugs. It's obvious from your posts that you have a tendency to get involved with a lot of junkies. Your anecdotal experience is hardly evidence for those kinds of numbers. But, I do believe the numbers are higher than most of us are comfortable with.
Worst of all is when a provider smells. One once showed up looking okay, but stinky. Goodbye ma'am.
Off topic, but heck... why are you "silver" with over 1000 postings, and I'm gold, with under 800? o_O

Last edited:

For working girls I'm batting almost 1000 as far as that goes.

Non-p4p wise, there was only one, but since it started off P4P, that sorta does not count.

Most of the vehemently denied it. I'd point out old track marks and get the "yeah, I used to do that, but not anymore" BS. And these ain't streetwalkers I am picking up - girls from here, or ones that had good reviews on JAG back in the day, etc. (most of my mongering was in the 90's) Or dancers from strip clubs I'd convince to meet me outside, etc. that type. Not high end agency or $1000 an hour independants, but a few supposedly "classy" independants in the 500 range...

Yeah, anecdotal, but from a decent size sampling.

Maybe I just have bad luck? Or maybe I'm a junkie magnet.

Wonder what it is about me?.

Prolly something obvious to everyone but me?

Back in the 80's in my late teens/early 20's I used to get propositioned at the store I worked at in manhattan by a lot of older men. Nice well off older men. Grey flannel middle age business exec types. Sometimes with wedding rings. This was in midtown off park ave, BTW (next to Tudor House, to be more exact), not Christopher street or somewhere where it might be expected.

I didn't even realize I was getting hit on until someone pointed it out to me. "Idiot - when some strange dude you never met before you began ringing up his purchase asks you to come over to his place after you get off work to hang out for a beer, he's looking for something" Oh.

I was freaking out wondering why this happened to me constantly, until one day a co-worker told me i dressed "like a fucking rent boy" - I had no idea WTF that mean by that, so he explained it to me...