I fucking hate heroin

What gets me tho is how they all seem to get worse shortly after I start being a regular.
Chances are they're just letting their guard down after getting to know you, and you're just seeing what they've been up to all along.

BTW, be careful if you consider working for her. Last thing you need is any hassles with the law and find out after its too late that she's carrying.

On a personal note, I've never tried the stuff. Never have, never will. They call it junk for a reason.

Last edited:

billyS

Reign of Terror
She has actually now offered me a job to do her security, driving, etc for $100 a day, plus free service on demand. Hah. ....
Where is she going to get the $100 a day to give you?
If she tricks for it doesn't that make you her pimp as well as her driver? Cut the cord now dude, get away from her. Far away.

That's way I am not a fan of newbs to the business

They always seem to throw up after doing it.
Most been doing the stuff since 16 which drove them to provide in the first place.
Man or Women once they use it for a while, I have yet to find one that ever gets off.
Ya, I hate the stuff as well, but like it better then crack.
Well reviewed providers who have been around, and have a record of taking care of their health are a better deal than "college" girls who suddenly show up on boards posting frequently and furiously. They are most likely jonesing.

I avoid drug addicts like the plague. They gross me out. As to smack, H killed my niece, and before it killed her the methadone destroyed her teeth and bones. Nothing is more disgusting than the slow decay and death that heroin (meth and cocaine) causes. think also of the family torn up by these people. Patronizing them is tantamount abetting self destruction, humping them is like banging the walking dead.

Last edited:
I avoid drug addicts like the plague. They gross me out. As to smack, H killed my niece, and before it killed her the methadone destroyed her teeth and bones.
Sorry to hear about you niece )):

Not always easy to tell who is a drug addict, can be very hard to tell when they are in the beginning stages.

Methadone is a terrible drug, but a better alternative to dope. If used correctly by the patient (which 95% is not) your life is stable, and your dose can slowly be lowered, and one day you can be drug free.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Drugs and my b-girl friends.

The "rocker chick" has done so much blow and partying the last three years that in less than 1100 days, she has gone from this cute little rocker girl with one tattoo to a complete chola-ed out mess.

Yeah, she's an easy lay right now for me and I think she's off the blow for the most part, but I am just having sex with her to have sex. It isn't lie it once was.

Drugs are really, really bad. In a little over 3+ years, she's morphed from cute and sexy to a strange looking mess.

Drugs. Don't do it.

Gavy

Is it only Xanax?

On the topic of Klonipin. I was getting dental work done, and was on anti-biotics and pain killers. I fiquire who bother with the Klonipin, how many drugs should I have in my system.

Two days later I felt so strange. My brain was twisted, had shakes in my hand. I thought it was from the other meds, so I stopped. Five days go by, same thing. I am not sleeping, and I can't concentrate, I am not hungry.

I thought something went very wrong with the oral surgery, maybe nerve damage to my brain. When I woke up I felt kind of OK, but as the day passed it got worse.

It is a week and I am not getting better. I thought perhaps if I take a Klonipin I would feel normal again. It was a shot in the dark, but I fiquired I had nothing to loose. I found a few Klonipins in a travel case. I took 1 mg, and in a few minutes I was back to normal. This is very strange shit, I never knew that Klonipin caused severe withdrawal.

I thought this can not be, it is only klonipin a cousin of Valum. Never heard of any bad reports on the drug, and I only take 1 mg at night. So I google Klonipin withdrawal, BINGO.

I quit smoking and that was 2 percent of what I was going through.
Withdrawals from any benzodiazepine can be very bad, this includes Valium, Klonopin, Metrobamate, Xanex and Ambien to name a few. Xanex is the only one of that drug group that gives you a feeling of euphoria so it is really more of an antipsychotic than a sleep aid but not as strong as Thorazine or Elavil. It is prescribed to people who have chronic panic attacks, anxiety and PTS rather than someone who has trouble sleeping. I see nothing wrong with taking a small dose at night for the long term at night if it improves the quality for yor life.

Withdrawals from any benzodiazepine can be very bad, this includes Valium, Klonopin, Metrobamate, Xanex and Ambien to name a few. Xanex is the only one of that drug group that gives you a feeling of euphoria so it is really more of an antipsychotic than a sleep aid but not as strong as Thorazine or Elavil. It is prescribed to people who have chronic panic attacks, anxiety and PTS rather than someone who has trouble sleeping. I see nothing wrong with taking a small dose at night for the long term at night if it improves the quality for yor life.
I have never been on heavy street drugs, or any medications. About 20 years ago, I had trouble sleeping. I started taking night quil, worked nicely for a while, but lost its effect. I next moved on to Benydril. Took one a night for years. I did not like the tired feeling in the morning, but it worked.

One day I decided to get a physical, I spoke to my doc about it and he prescribed me tranxine, the first benzo. Wow, thought I found heaven! Relaxed me, and had a great night sleep with no hangover.

My doc retired, and used the doc he sold his practice to. This doc prescribed me Valium 2 mg 3x times a day. It lost it's effect quickly, he increased my dose, six months again.

One day I decided to stop taking Valium. I had no problem felt no withdrawal. On the rare days I could not sleep I took a Benydril.

A few years pass by and that dreaded black cloud passed over me... wife leaves, business failing, going broke, death of a best friend. This time the doc tells me to try this new drug effexior. Holly shit, I felt all fucked up.

I reported back to him and he gave me Klonipin, been on 1 mg a night for years. It is not a good thing to be talking this. It is a double edged sword, what is worse, walking around all day on 4 hours sleep, or taking a pill and getting a decent nights sleep?

I have never been on heavy street drugs, or any medications. About 20 years ago, I had trouble sleeping. I started taking night quil, worked nicely for a while, but lost its effect. I next moved on to Benydril. Took one a night for years. I did not like the tired feeling in the morning, but it worked.

One day I decided to get a physical, I spoke to my doc about it and he prescribed me tranxine, the first benzo. Wow, thought I found heaven! Relaxed me, and had a great night sleep with no hangover.

My doc retired, and used the doc he sold his practice to. This doc prescribed me Valium 2 mg 3x times a day. It lost it's effect quickly, he increased my dose, six months again.

One day I decided to stop taking Valium. I had no problem felt no withdrawal. On the rare days I could not sleep I took a Benydril.

A few years pass by and that dreaded black cloud passed over me... wife leaves, business failing, going broke, death of a best friend. This time the doc tells me to try this new drug effexior. Holly shit, I felt all fucked up.

I reported back to him and he gave me Klonipin, been on 1 mg a night for years. It is not a good thing to be talking this. It is a double edged sword, what is worse, walking around all day on 4 hours sleep, or taking a pill and getting a decent nights sleep?

Eddie, I am in the same boat. I have had sleep troubles during my life even as a child but it was seasonal and I learned to live with it, I had a black cloud also, I was attacked in session and little by little I became afraid of going to sleep until the dawn. It was so bad I had to try several sleep aids to get my clock back and nothing worked longer than two weeks except xanex. I also wonder what to do, not sleep or be hooked on a sleep aid. I have to say xanex was a godsend, it was not only the insomnia but the mental anguish I but myself through was taking it's toll on my sanity.

I've suffered from insomnia since I'm a kid and I've just dealt with it until a few years ago, divorce, money issues etc. My family physician did not want to prescribe any pills until recently, now I have an unlimited supply of Klonopin. They are magic for me, I have a crazy stressful job and I pop one at work and once in a while before bed. I've taken Valiums to chill out, but they lose their effect after a while. I have hypertension and I stress out easy and hold it in, I have a world class Irish temper that I control well. Klonopin have really worked for me.

...Klonopin have really worked for me.
I'm no expert, but I have dealt with people who had scrips for that stuff. It is my understanding that Klonopin is quite addictive and patients develop tolerance with continued use. Seems to me this stuff should be treated the same as codeine.

I'm no expert, but I have dealt with people who had scrips for that stuff. It is my understanding that Klonopin is quite addictive and patients develop tolerance with continued use. Seems to me this stuff should be treated the same as codeine.
I completely understand and appreciate your comments, I take about 4 or 5 a week and I'm very conscientious. Thanks

Being the victim of a horrific kidnapping caused me to have PTSD and unable to sleep until dawn as well . It is not something that just goes a way . As a matter of fact it just gets worse as I get older . And when there is a "black cloud" that happens such as a family death , or something of that nature it intensifies matters .
Long time ago a Dr. told me if something is working to help you function a healthy every day life - why change it ?
If that Valium was helping you relax where you could sleep , then why did you go off them ?
The Klonipin is like a souped up Zanax with some Valium . Zanax has been known to cause more "black out" spells than Valium .
As far as the " H " goes ... I tried it once (orally) and just reading this thread I had to walk away as I got that sick feeling . Just reading about it brought back ugly nauseated thoughts .
I prefer to stay in "control" and not looped up where I can't function clearly .
Be careful if you think your friend is clean . It usually takes the help of medical professionals to help someone kick the habit .
I have watched some drop dead gorgeous women go from a 10 to a 1 in no time using drugs . No substance should ever get the best of a persons life .
Sad it happens too often . All we can do is pray for them that they get help if they really are seeking it .

I also wonder what to do, not sleep or be hooked on a sleep aid. I have to say xanex was a godsend, it was not only the insomnia but the mental anguish I but myself through was taking it's toll on my sanity.
It's picking your poison. Have a bad nights sleep and walk around sick, I know that is bad for your health. Or taking pill, never abusing it or upping the dose, and get good nights sleep, ready to work/function the next day.

I never thought that Benzo's were really bad drugs. Years and years ago, my friends dad was a type setter for the NY times. High stress job, had to make dead lines. He was on 30mg of Benzo for 40 years. Retired, moved to Florida right off the drug, and plays tennis everyday.

I am still disturbed that I had crazy withdrawal from not taking 1 mg at night. A dose I been taking for years. It can not be good.

I've taken Valiums to chill out, but they lose their effect after a while.

Klonopin have really worked for me.
Valiums lost there effect for me as well, but I was young and abused them

Klonipin at night works great, but what are the long term effects on the body? Memory loss, Liver function?

The difference is codeine gives you euphoria, Klonipin makes you sleep.

Codeine withdrawal is a sliver compared to klonipin. Most people know that codeine has with drawal, I was never told by a single doc, or person about klonipin withdrawal.

I do not know what category to put it in.

Long time ago a Dr. told me if something is working to help you function a healthy every day life - why change it ?.
I believe medication is wonderful for acute conditions. Being on medication for life is not a good thing.

What is worse the condition or the medication? Never talked about, but all these medications we see on TV day in and day out, are not good for our body and long term health.

Valiums lost there effect for me as well, but I was young and abused them

Klonipin at night works great, but what are the long term effects on the body? Memory loss, Liver function?
I have addiction that runs far and wide though my family. I am overly aware of being dependant on a substance. I really don't see long term use, and if so, 4 or 5 pills a week can't really be detrimental. I will look into long term effects.

In my youth, I snorted H and C and it was basically in unlimited supply so when I wanted it it was there, never craved it and when the "people" dissappeared, so did my usage, fortunately it was used recreationally.

Codeine addiction is a totally different ballgame, it is basically synthetic heroin.

Last edited: