I fucking hate heroin

Completely unlike anything else. Can't accurately explain it better than that. You teleport to another dimension is the best way to describe it. One inhabited by friendly thingamabobs that bounce and speak and sing and romp and play and build. Thingamaboibs that sparkle and change shape. Happy thingamabobs, but they are quite serious at the same time. All of them flooding your head with words somehow...but not really words at the same time. And you only remember your impression of it when it's over. Not the details. Like a dream.

Most folks I know who have tried DMT experienced the same thing . Kinda sorta. Can't explain. It's deeper than that. The thingamabobs seem very important somehow. Obviously an hallucination, but apparently most folks have a similar hallucination. Heck, I can't even really remember what the thingamabobs looked like, or the surroundings, or much else - just that they were there, moved around a lot, seemed very very happy to see me, and urgently had to tell me SOMETHING, and they did, but I can't recall what. What I did recall I recalled because my friend had me IMMEDIATELY start talking about what I had seen as I was coming out of it.

Only did it once. Got it from a deadhead friend back in the 90's. Lasted about 5 minutes. You still have your sense of time, you still feel like your same old self, just transported away to this weird and wonderful place. Orangy crystals. It burns like hell when you smoke it. Needed to do about 3-4 good hits. Felt like I smoked razor blades.

I asked him to get me more, but he informed me it was "sacred" and not ordinarily for "folks like you" -- whatever the fuck that meant. Elitist hippy asshole. Never saw any of it again.

Last edited:
You now something is wrong when the street prices for klonipin, valium and xanax are 50% less then what the pharmacy charges...
What's up with the love of xanax and Heroin users? They sell those around my area for $5 each. Sticks they call them. I asked one guy and he said it is a catalyst, so I kind of have an idea. As you know, nothing like talking to a Junkie!

I like a 1 mg of klonipin a night myself, takes the edge off and I have a good nights sleep. About a month ago I decided not to go get my refill. Talk about being bent out of shape. A google search on the net, explained what was going on.

I MAY just give it a whirl. Thing is, she gets most of her business from the lunch hour crowd on weekdays. Which limits what I can do consulting wise during the day. When I can get THAT work, it's 50-100 an hour instead of 100 a day.

BTW, I almost never bang providers. I am more of a BBBJTC, prefereably NQNS, kinda guy. For some weird reason I get too emotionally attached if I do FS. But I (stupidly) already crossed that line with this one.

Nah. I need to just walk away.
I am a BBBJ guy myself, not because of emotional attachment. I like them! I find using a condom is ridiculous. It is a non sex act.

I am guilty of getting attached myself, if the girl is my type and there is chemistry, it's all over.

Like a cult. They can only function within there cirlce. I know a few scientolgists, same deal. I invite them to a party and it is a waste of time.
What you need to do is invite a bunch of scientologists and a bunch of 12 step folks to the SAME party. JUST 12 step folks and scientologists. Stand back and watch them interact.

Good Vodka is a nice head, with no hangover. I think booze is ok, it is predictable.
What do you consider "good" vodka? Stoli gives me a hangover. Absolut gives me a hangover. Smirnoff gives me the same hangover. Lowest end plastic bottle Popov crap gives me the exact same hangover.

Beer, Gin, scotch, burbon, tequila all give me hangovers. WORST hangover I ever had, however, was Cisco. Good ole Cisco. Recently voted the beverage most likely to lead to disorderly conduct involving public nudity.

Must just be me. And I don't need to get drunk to feel like shit, either. Just one shot or just 1-2 beers will make me shit my liver out the next day. Jackhammer in the head, fuzzy tongue, eyes on fire. One shot. No kidding.

Yep. Second time no puke (for me anyway) but still just no fun. It's way different if you shoot it (so I hear), but I never intend to go there.
Back in the day (my HS years) they all shot dope, snorting is fairly new, as it is more potent now, so I been told.

Most of the guys from back in the day are dead. The ones who did not OD died of other illness's which was brought on by there drug use - if they admit it or not.

Very Sad, I lost many friends to drugs. Just writing this brings memories and tears to my eyes, my friend.

What do you consider "good" vodka? Stoli gives me a hangover. Absolut gives me a hangover. Smirnoff gives me the same hangover. Lowest end plastic bottle Popov crap gives me the exact same hangover..
That's shit vodka. I like Shopan, but Grey Goose, Belvideer, Van Gough, will do. I drink it slowly on the rocks, and add ice as it melts. Every second drink, I get a bottle of water.

As long as the spot is not switching up the vodka, i'm fine the next day. It also has no odor so if stopped by LE, as long as your not slurring - your ok.

What's up with the love of xanax and Heroin users? They sell those around my area for $5 each. Sticks they call them. I asked one guy and he said it is a catalyst, so I kind of have an idea. As you know, nothing like talking to a Junkie!
Xanax + Methodone = feels like heroin

the "sticks" are the 2mg ones. The blue footballs are 1mg and the whites come in 2 sizes (if I recall) and are 1/2 and 1/4mg.

Klonipins come in peach quarters, yellow halfs, blue ones, and white 2mgs.

In a pharmacy, 2mg sticks are about 7-10 each for non-generic. Generic sticks are usually light green and sell for 3-4 each on the street instead of 5.

Klonipins are usually 3-5 dollars for the whites (non-generic with the "K" cutout) or 2-3 for the generic. Pharmacy price is more like 5-8 a pill.

Of course if you buy someones 30 day scrip, and they have say 4 mg of klonipin a day, so you are buying 60 pills, you can get discounts...

Used to hang outside the 125th st beth isreal clinic by the metro north tracks back in the day on Sat mornings. Would do so while waiting for my wife to get her dose. Junkies would sell their methadone and pills after getting their dose for take home (clinic was not open sundays) Place was a supermarket for that shit.

Had a little issue with Klonipin back in the mid 90's for about 6 months - at one point was doing about 15mgs a day. Made me start fist fights with total strangers. Got my ass handed to me daily (LOL)

I quit cold turkey - had seizures. Anxiety from hell for about 2 weeks. Sucked.

Klonipins are usually 3-5 dollars for the whites (non-generic with the "K" cutout) or 2-3 for the generic. Pharmacy price is more like 5-8 a pill.
The price has come down, before I had a $10 prescribtion card. My new Insurance does not cover meds. Last time I paid $16 for 30 2mg. I break them in half and take one a night.

Xanax + Methodone = feels like heroin

I quit cold turkey - had seizures. Anxiety from hell for about 2 weeks. Sucked.
Is it only Xanax?

On the topic of Klonipin. I was getting dental work done, and was on anti-biotics and pain killers. I fiquire who bother with the Klonipin, how many drugs should I have in my system.

Two days later I felt so strange. My brain was twisted, had shakes in my hand. I thought it was from the other meds, so I stopped. Five days go by, same thing. I am not sleeping, and I can't concentrate, I am not hungry.

I thought something went very wrong with the oral surgery, maybe nerve damage to my brain. When I woke up I felt kind of OK, but as the day passed it got worse.

It is a week and I am not getting better. I thought perhaps if I take a Klonipin I would feel normal again. It was a shot in the dark, but I fiquired I had nothing to loose. I found a few Klonipins in a travel case. I took 1 mg, and in a few minutes I was back to normal. This is very strange shit, I never knew that Klonipin caused severe withdrawal.

I thought this can not be, it is only klonipin a cousin of Valum. Never heard of any bad reports on the drug, and I only take 1 mg at night. So I google Klonipin withdrawal, BINGO.

I quit smoking and that was 2 percent of what I was going through.