Blush

But these girls you're talking about are Stripstitutes in the making. They're moving from "girls who don't do it" to "girls who do it."

I'm talking about something different.

Isnt this letting them choose you instead of the other way around? We're ignoring the original premise of my question (even though its heavily contrived): making something happen with a stripper YOU want. You choose, not them. IMHO, this is the most difficult thing to do...thats why I'd like to hear you and the others here say more about it.
You know, thinking about it overnight, I remembered what Slinky Bender always says girls in the sex industry tell him they consider to be the difference between a pro and a non-pro:

A non-pro chooses who she'll sell sex to. A pro gets chosen.

You know, when I think of it, the question of, how do you proactively get a stripper who doesn't usually do OTC P4P to do OTC P4P with you isn't that much different from, how do you get the cute girl at the flower stand down the block from your office to do it, or the beautiful coat check girl at some restaurant you frequent?

I really think that, if they REALLY don't usually do it, it's more a matter of something happening in their head rather than anything you can do (beyond being intersting, comforting, and charming).

I really do think that if there's some systematic way you can turn someone around, then she's a pro-in-the-making, not a girl who doesn't generally do it.

You know, when I think of it, the question of, how do you proactively get a stripper who doesn't usually do OTC P4P to do OTC P4P with you isn't that much different from, how do you get the cute girl at the flower stand down the block from your office to do it, or the beautiful coat check girl at some restaurant you frequent?

I really think that, if they REALLY don't usually do it, it's more a matter of something happening in their head rather than anything you can do (beyond being intersting, comforting, and charming).

I really do think that if there's some systematic way you can turn someone around, then she's a pro-in-the-making, not a girl who doesn't generally do it.
You are right and it usually comes down to money. As in them wanting or needing money. Or coming to the realization that it may not be as bad as they thought that it would be.

So, a few posts ago, I posted about this stripper that is starting to see guys otc for p4p. She was in a very bad marriage and not happy. Well, as Wolf can vouch, as he was with me that night, Me and this stripper really hit it off. I mean we like both almost forgot where we were. It was like we were in a regular bar. This was only her 3rd night working there and never stripped before. So, we had this real nice relationship. We had a np4p for 9 months. I just ended it really like a month ago but we remained friends and email each other once in a while. So, as I mentioned, she has started to do otc. Well, in posting about her, I thought to email her to see how she was doing. Well, she just responded to me and said that it is not going well. She did see several guys for p4p and she cried after each one and can not look at herself in the mirror and can't do that anymore and that she rather have money problems. So, now this is the other extreme. When girls stop doing it.. I thought that I would share this as our conversations were going, she never did it, then she decided to do it and now realizes that she can't.

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Knowing her as I do... Why am I not surprised......She hasn't learn to detach the emotions and she has a lot of emotional baggage. You know that. She probably went into it looking at it the way she did when you two first hit it off. She figured it would be simular. Unfortantly this is the case with the non-pro, She needs a thicker skin a disconnect. We both know she was not prepared for this. She allowed her friend to talk her into stripping, that is one thing, the leap to sex for money is a very big one......

Knowing her as I do... Why am I not surprised......She hasn't learn to detach the emotions and she has a lot of emotional baggage. You know that. She probably went into it looking at it the way she did when you two first hit it off. She figured it would be simular. Unfortantly this is the case with the non-pro, She needs a thicker skin a disconnect. We both know she was not prepared for this. She allowed her friend to talk her into stripping, that is one thing, the leap to sex for money is a very big one......
Yes, I think you are right. That is a big step to take and some girls just can't do it. I am sure that for some girls, it looks easier than it is.

The point is, the girls I'm talking about don't need a thick skin, don't need to disconnect, because they don't think they're doing this.

Because they only do OTC P4P with a very few guys they genuinely like, they don't think of themselves as prostitutes. They don't think of themselves as having sex for money. If they knew the terminology, they wouldn't think of themselves as doing OTC P4P.

That's why I keep saying we're talking about different things. And why I also keep saying that Axe is (unbelievably for him) off-point when talks about the girls' "changing their mind." I'm not talking about strippers who genericly don't do OTC P4P suddenly deciding, for economic or other reasons, to suddenly start genericly doing OTC P4P. I'm talking about some stripper who doesn't do OTC P4P to decide to go out and spend an evening with you that involves her having sex and ends with her getting money, while still thinking she doesn't do OTC P4P.

And, indeed, I'm going to repeat a story I've told here before. I don't think I ever disclosed that the stripper involved was M.

We'd been "dating" for a couple of years. One night, I dropped into her club. I didn't see her anywhere. Then, she emerged from the VIP area, white as a sheet and shaking a little bit. She sat down and had a drink.

M (white as a sheet and shaking): I just agreed to meet a customer outside the club for sex for money for the first time.

ME: For the first time? What do you think we've been doing for the last two years?

M: That's different.

Last edited:

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
JL I understand your concept and i do agree that we are talking about 2 different things. The girl who likes you and excepts money for the date which turns into an LTR with money exchanging hands each time, but she doesn't see anyone else or a very few. She tricks herself into seeing it as something other than what it is. As with the above story the two to her were completely different and seperate issues. I know that type. They will even tell you they are not a hooker, but at the end of the day.....

On LI what we find are either yes or no, some are in training. I think maybe it is the class of girls, or that a lot are bused in Russians. From what I have read of your encounters you seem to play mostly in the city at what is refered to as gentlemens clubs, I think that you may be seeing a much better class of woman there.

Not for nothing but most clubs on long island are a just a step above a dive bar they are sleazy and dirty and when you walk around you stick to the floor. This is the enviorment I have always felt comfortable in.

I have been in the city and to be honest have walked past private eyes and lace but did not go in I just did not feel comfy doing so, but give me a Blush or a Tender trap...

What is the saying compare Apples and organes

And, indeed, I'm going to repeat a story I've told here before. I don't think I ever disclosed that the stripper involved was M.

We'd been "dating" for a couple of years. One night, I dropped into her club. I didn't see her anywhere. Then, she emerged from the VIP area, white as a sheet and shaking a little bit. She sat down and had a drink.

M (white as a sheet and shaking): I just agreed to meet a customer outside the club for sex for money for the first time.

ME: For the first time? What do you think we've been doing for the last two years?

M: That's different.

I get the denial thing. I really do. I even mentioned it here once (twice?).

What I'm after - and maybe why I keep going off-point - are the little pushes the cust gives to help the process along. You and Slinky are partially right in that non-pro's decide, etc. But I dont think its as black-and-white as that. Whatever it is that happens in their head happens because the cust has proposed something and is a constant advocate for it, even if its very low-key. It's a dance, and that means there are two people going along this track, with constant tension between them. [Or, is this only about money? No way.]

Last edited: