1F, Sanford & Barckley ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
kathy

She's supposed to be working on Saturday. I may see her then and perhaps you after I leave. lol.

I agree with the previous comment she has been done too many times but with that sweet demeanor who can resist. You rarely get that fun attitude from these type of girls.

Went to see Natalie....

I wonder if I should go see Natalie this week or wait till Kathy stops by C next week...Wonder who else is available at C's this week?
As soon as I walked in the door, she recognized me from a while back at another place that I visit. She came down the stairs, and moderately yelled to Caroline, "Let's see who is here."
As soon as she made eye contact and recognized me, she says, "I know you." C asked me if we knew each other from before and I enthusiastically responded yes. I opted for the hour as I was in the mood for some great service. She was wearing jeans and a nice halter top. I asked to take a quick shower and she pulled a towel from the closet. She led me up the stairs to my favorite room with the pool table. I left to take a shower and was back in a flash. She stripped down to her gray and white Victoria's Secret Pink v-string panties and I was in heaven. I lay back on the bed and got comfortable. She began with soft sensual kisses to my neck and chest and this got me going. Then she positioned herself to get better access to my already growing sword. She started by licking and sucking on my boys and then moved up and down the shaft with plenty of tongue action and saliva. Then she moved toward the head and I watched it disappear between her lips. She had such a sweet and sexy face as she devoured my sword with those sweet lips of hers. She remembered I had a foot fetish and she jammed her toes in mouth while she gave me some of that BBBJ that I love so much. While she blew me, I played with her mound and ass.

I let this go on for a while and then decided that I needed to reciprocate the outstanding performance. So I told her to get comfortable because I wanted to dine on that delicious shaved kitty of hers. I dined and feasted like there was no tomorrow. I love DATY and it showed in her expression. Every now and then I would come up for air and try to make my way up her body to her breasts, but she would push my head back down and remind me not to lose my focus. I spent so much time there that I completely forgot I was hungry. I could have had my dinner on the sweet kitty. Pretty soon I was ready for the main event. She grabbed my sword again and gave me some more BBBJ to get me hard again for the pushing. She slapped the condom on and asked I wanted to be on top. I said whatever you want honey. So she lay back and I went in nice and slow. I put her legs on my shoulder and just told her how much she turned me on, how much I loved taking her like this. She loves to talk dirty and I like that too. I told her I wanted doggie, so she got on all fours and continued the ride until I couldn't hold back any longer. Pretty soon, it was there he blows. She cleaned me up and offerd a massage to get me nice and relaxed for the second round.

Round two was more of the same. She is such a hot little mami. Damn, can't wait to see her again at the end of the month.....

billyS

Reign of Terror
Kathy is at Sanford? Will she be there Saturday?
She's supposed to be working on Saturday.
Yes she was! She is just so damn cute with those pouty lips and all that long curly hair. Her tummy may not be as taunt as it was when I first saw her about six years ago but she is far from fat and her legs and ass are still outstanding.
She greeted me with a playful admonishment for not seeing her in so long. Then the playful kissing and hugging started, soon followed by her reaching for my dick and me her tits. Her tits are natural (a rarity for Sanford/1F ladies) and very squeezable. She turned around and rubbed her ass into me crotch while I grabbed both tits from under her shirt and bra and squeezed them hard too her cooing 'oh baby'. We continued this as she brushed her hair off her neck to give me a place to plant some soft kisses on her neck. While alternately kissing her neck and cheek she turned every so often and offered me those pouty lips for some lfk. As this got more heated I reached down her pants and found that hot wet pussy of hers. Sliding my middle finger right in I could see her motor was running and she was ready. We separated and both striped hurriedly. I placed her down on the bed on her back and as I approached her I could see that horny look in her eye. I pulled her to the end of the bed and spread her legs. I pulled back her lips slightly with my thumb and exposed her pink little clit. I flicked my tongue across it a few times and she responded favorably. I licked and sucked it some more and she started grinding her hips. I then lowered my head to give myself an angle and stuck my tongue into her warm twat. I noticed her nipples were sticking straight up so I grabbed her tit and squeezed hard and she reached down and grabbed my arm and squeezed hard. I took my tongue out of her twat and went back to work on the clit and replaced my tongue with two fingers in the twat. As I pumped her twat with my finger her hips matched the beat. But we were on the clock here so enough about her. I got on my knees next to her and stuck my dick in her mouth. She sucked it a few minutes while I continued to finger her hard (she purposely kept her legs open to encourage me) then put the condom on with her mouth. I layed down and she immediately put herself in sixty nine position and lowered her pussy right where I could bury my tongue deep into it again.
We then went staight to mish because I wanted to see those eyes. I slid my dick up in her and felt her pussy fight every inch. She still has a GREAT pussy. I pounded her hard to the sounds of her 'ohh baby, jes fuck me' and those brown eyes sparkling and never looking away. I shot hard and kept pounding her. After she cleaned me up she gave me a massage then lay next to me and cuddled for a few minutes with some more lfk. Overall another great Cathy session, only thing missing was we didn't start out the fucking with doggie.

Last edited:

billyS

Reign of Terror
When I first came in the other girl was eating in the kitchen. Mariana. She was very young and very cute. She was sitting so I couldn't see her whole body but she seemed petite. Did anyone have her today? She was busy when I left.

Nice review....love the detail....

Yes she was! She is just so damn cute with those pouty lips and all that long curly hair. Her tummy may not be as taunt as it was when I first saw her about six years ago but she is far from fat and her legs and ass are still outstanding.
She greeted me with a playful admonishment for not seeing her in so long. Then the playful kissing and hugging started, soon followed by her reaching for my dick and me her tits. Her tits are natural (a rarity for Sanford/1F ladies) and very squeezable. She turned around and rubbed her ass into me crotch while I grabbed both tits from under her shirt and bra and squeezed them hard too her cooing 'oh baby'. We continued this as she brushed her hair off her neck to give me a place to plant some soft kisses on her neck. While alternately kissing her neck and cheek she turned every so often and offered me those pouty lips for some lfk. As this got more heated I reached down her pants and found that hot wet pussy of hers. Sliding my middle finger right in I could see her motor was running and she was ready. We separated and both striped hurriedly. I placed her down on the bed on her back and as I approached her I could see that horny look in her eye. I pulled her to the end of the bed and spread her legs. I pulled back her lips slightly with my thumb and exposed her pink little clit. I flicked my tongue across it a few times and she responded favorably. I licked and sucked it some more and she started grinding her hips. I then lowered my head to give myself an angle and stuck my tongue into her warm twat. I noticed her nipples were sticking straight up so I grabbed her tit and squeezed hard and she reached down and grabbed my arm and squeezed hard. I took my tongue out of her twat and went back to work on the clit and replaced my tongue with two fingers in the twat. As I pumped her twat with my finger her hips matched the beat. But we were on the clock here so enough about her. I got on my knees next to her and stuck my dick in her mouth. She sucked it a few minutes while I continued to finger her hard (she purposely kept her legs open to encourage me) then put the condom on with her mouth. I layed down and she immediately put herself in sixty nine position and lowered her pussy right where I could bury my tongue deep into it again.
We then went staight to mish because I wanted to see those eyes. I slid my dick up in her and felt her pussy fight every inch. She still has a GREAT pussy. I pounded her hard to the sounds of her 'ohh baby, jes fuck me' and those brown eyes sparkling and never looking away. I shot hard and kept pounding her. After she cleaned me up she gave me a massage then lay next to me and cuddled for a few minutes with some more lfk. Overall another great Cathy session, only thing missing was we didn't start out the fucking with doggie.
Thanks for sharing such a detailed review. I will definitely have to try her soon..

Mariana...hmmm....

Definetly Hispanic. Very cute in an angelic way.
I was with a Mariana once. She had long, curly blonde hair. She was about 5'1. She was curvy, Colombian, fair skin. She had a very sweet look about her, kind of like a school girl. She had a soft almost child like voice. But she was nasty. And I mean that in a good way. She gave me some of the best BBBJ. She had a nice fat booty that I just loved slamming from behind. Nice shaved kitty and great knockers to suck and play with.....I wonder if this is her...

billyS

Reign of Terror
I was with a Mariana once. She had long, curly blonde hair. She was about 5'1. She was curvy, Colombian, fair skin. She had a very sweet look about her, kind of like a school girl.....I wonder if this is her...
The one I saw in the kitchen eating had dark straight shoulder length hair and an olive complexion.

Blonde Jessica from Columbia, who most of us know, and a very nice looking younger Venezuelan namd Diane at Sanford today. Opted for Jessica since she a proven product (bbbj and good service), but will try out Diane if I get a chance later in the week.

Is it me or does Sanford seem to be recycling the same set of girls over and over again. I guess they cant get new talent like they used to. It went from seeing the same girl every 3 months to every 3 weeks. Linden has been getting alot of new talent lately. Just hard to keep up with the constant changes. BTW Vickys is back next week for those who are still curious. Lil hiatus but everything is back to normal.

Last edited:
Lineup at C's this week....

For anyone who is interested, C has Kathy and Vanessa this week. I will probably go see Kathy this week as she gives great service. I am not familiar with Vanessa. Anyone have any info on her?

Is it me or does Sanford seem to be recycling the same set of girls over and over again. I guess they cant get new talent like they used to. It went from seeing the same girl every 3 months to every 3 weeks. Linden has been getting alot of new talent lately. Just hard to keep up with the constant changes. BTW Vickys is back next week for those who are still curious. Lil hiatus but everything is back to normal.
BB, I am afraid I can't offer a response to your inquiry as I am not familiar with the Sanford establishment. However if established members are ever interested, and you follow the UG protocol, I know of a place by Queens Center that changes fairly often. Last week they had a Mexican girl named Norma and a Dominican girl named Nancy.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Blonde Jessica from Columbia, who most of us know, and a very nice looking younger Venezuelan namd Diane at Sanford today. Opted for Jessica since she a proven product (bbbj and good service), but will try out Diane if I get a chance later in the week.
On Saturday as I was leaving Naydu mentioned she had a hot new young girl named Diane this week. So what did she look like?

Probaly cuz Caroline doesnt want her there and another political answer that i dont want to get into. Lets just say the other team doesnt play fair when it comes to trading players. Satan could prolly give you the scoop but Hell must be hot and busy lately. He hasnt stuck his pitch fork into any angels lately. Kathy looked good last week. looked like the rest served her well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.