1F, Sanford & Barckley ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopped by C's yesterday in the early evening. I was in the mood for something thick and voloptuous. C greeted me and presented me to Elizabeth. She was dominican, 5'6'', curvy, long blond hair, great ass! She led me upstairs to the room with the pool table. Had a shower before the session. Walked out and she was waiting for me in the room. She was wearing a purple dress that hugged all the curves on her body. She asked me what i liked. I said that since I was in my birthday suit already, i should help her get more comfortable. So I slowly helped her out of her dress. She had a light yellow mesh brazilian thong from Victoria's Secret. She was surprised that I recognized the brand. I told her I'm an expert in all things sensual. She laughed and rubbed her ass on my lil' friend as we stood watching each other in the mirror. I caressed her legs up and down and ran my hand up to her love mound. I slowly slipped her thong off and let my face rest on that glorious bottom. I inhaled the scent of Pear Glace, a scent from Victoria's secret........I helped remove her top and turned her around to massage that glorious ass with my hands. Boy did i get a handful...I lay back on the bed and she proceeded to adminster a nice CBJ, plenty of work on the head with soft to medium suction just the way i like it. I asked her if i could return the favor and she gladly obliged by laying back and spreading her legs for me to feast on the shaved kitty. I spent a good 10 minutes making sure she was taken care of. Pretty soon I felt her shudder and the taste of what was surely her appreciation on my tongue. She said it was hard for her to believe that someone so innocent looking as myself was capable of delivering such pleasure. I'm sure guys get that all the time, but Im sure i did a good job on her. Position myself by her head and she continues with more CBJ to have me ready and at attention. She breaks out the lube and I slide in for a nice ride. started in mish and finished in mish. Had her legs up on my shoulders for max penetration.. I finished and she administered a nice massage on my back once we were done. All in all a nice time.

Nice job. You are taking pointers from Billy I see.

V's was definitely busted and at least one of the girls working was taken in as well. I only know this because said girl was supposed to work in NJ next Thursday and cancelled due to what happened.

Ace-Which girl? Does her name begin with a C? Are you talking about the incall place in Hackensack.... Just like Dolly and Bonny, V will rebound back from this and set up shop again. They always do.

No...a different place that is completely UTR but shares a lot of the same girls.

I'm not sure of her name. When I was there today, I was looking at her planner for the girls next week and she told me to ignore who was working on Thursday because she was arrested in Queens this week. Sometimes these girls use different names when they work in NJ so even if I remembered it may not coincide with the girl's name at V's.

Saddens me to hear this about V's place, she is one of the nicest ladies around and I hope she gets out of this w/o too much trouble...I havent been partaking in the hobby as much recently, but it was always nice to know I had V there with beautiful latina girls whenever I had the need.

V

I hear you Frank.
I called her by accident last night and the call went straight to VM. I hope she's not rotting away in jail. I doubt it becase I'm sure her brother bailed her out. Anyone knows her whereabouts?

I actually heard nothing happened at all. The phone is still working and someone is still picking up. She went on vacation around the time this happened. Maybe shes planning to move again. She sure likes that area though. It didnt make the papers thats for sure or the local papers for Queens.

Not many reviews of the girls lately. I had a session with Ruby. Great set of natural breasts, with a big tatoo on her left boob. Very weak BJ, lots of fake noises while DATY. No fingering allowed. C should tell these girls not to drench themselves with perfume. I don't like to come home smelling like I've been with a whore. LOL

I passed on Ruby. Wasnt that appealing to me. Solange been there done that. Older dominican. I wonder who Satan endorsed this week. He usually has the scoop if hes not busy raising hell. LOL

Ruby...

Not many reviews of the girls lately. I had a session with Ruby. Great set of natural breasts, with a big tatoo on her left boob. Very weak BJ, lots of fake noises while DATY. No fingering allowed. C should tell these girls not to drench themselves with perfume. I don't like to come home smelling like I've been with a whore. LOL
I wonder if she is Colombian with dark hair and a tattoo on her calf as well. If so, I had a session with her once, but it left something to be desired.

"I wonder if she is Colombian with dark hair and a tattoo on her calf as well. If so, I had a session with her once, but it left something to be desired."

That's her!

didnt go this week didnt like the line up, kathy should be there soon,also its has been slow there, hope the girls are looking to give a little extra in the weeks to come

Saw little Natalie at C today. Always has a great attitude with me and provides top service. Kathy and Melissa is at "Sanford" today and Natalie told me that Kathy will be at C next week.

Natalie or Kathy....

Saw little Natalie at C today. Always has a great attitude with me and provides top service. Kathy and Melissa is at "Sanford" today and Natalie told me that Kathy will be at C next week.
I wonder if I should go see Natalie this week or wait till Kathy stops by C next week...Wonder who else is available at C's this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.