But I'm $400

Reading Slinky wax nostalgic is like walking in the garment district with an old jew who keeps pointing out office buildings he "could have bought for $20,000" in 1956.

You could have circumvented this by having a Mail-In-Rebate kind of setup where Fred would have gotten a $200 Cash back later.
Or, depending upon whether Fred can be trusted to keep his mouth shut and whether Jen can be trusted with a sealed envelope, how about giving Jen a sealed envelope (containing $200) for her to give to Fred upon her arrival, as a favor to slinky... and Fred can pay her the full $400 for the session... everybody's happy.

Last edited:
Question: Would she have been cool with you handing her $200 to give to Fred when the session begins, knowing that Fred is going to pay her with that same $200 plus $200 of his own?
After intimate time together I can see how being handed too little could be viewed as insulting (to her, to her effort, to the experience), moreso than being handed nothing at all (i.e., "being a freebie").

Because that's what everybody ALWAYS assumes on this board.

Any talk about prostitutes and business, and the answer is always, "she's stupid."

Not, "oh now I see that the money means something different to her than to me."

Just, "she's stupid."

Slinkybender, JL,
are you saying that *I* am assuming she's lobotomized?
Because I don't think I am at all. Just being sensitive to her (IMO legitimate) point of view regarding price, value, worth and perception. The question from my last post was a sincere one.... actual payment amount can be symbolic -- some may consider it irrelevant WHERE the money came from!

Last edited:
Well, at least they treat District Attorneys, Judges and Juries the same way.

At least DA's and Judges are skimmed from the top (college education)... although some really stupid ones do manage to slip thru the cracks.... but whens the last time you got a good look at a jury pool in NYC? If anyone wanted to scrape the bottom of natures barrel... a jury room in the Jamacia Court House would be a great place to start.

Great story.

Even though a lot of people are posting how stupid this girl was, she's actually very smart and was ahead of her time. She'd be a great brand manager for a luxury product, never ruining the image of the product by putting it on sale.

Great story.

Even though a lot of people are posting how stupid this girl was, she's actually very smart and was ahead of her time. She'd be a great brand manager for a luxury product, never ruining the image of the product by putting it on sale.
Fair point, Rust.

Enjoy

Chels