Sweet Memories NJ

beenaround

Not sure why I recall the names, other than the experiences were great. But how do I explain my inability to recall what I wore yesterday and why I am in the room?

Seriously, there are a very few times the session is more than typical. NA was special so many talented providers, but J was different not the most attractive but certainly an experience. Sweet Asian was sexy and so much fun. Nancy/Coco wanted to please she would do anything I enjoyed.

So few are as good as these folks, but I still look for the next one.
I hear you. Everyone's mind works in different ways. I could still tell you my best friend's phone number from his parents beach house from when I was a kid, but can't remember the name of a girl I fucked repeatedly only a few years ago. Go figure.

I know what you mean about those sessions that really stand out. I've had a few myself (can't remember who with though :D, j/k). Unfortunately, I missed NA so I never saw J but have heard she was legendary. Sweet Asian was a great lady to spend time with. I enjoyed my time with her immensely. I always knew it was going to end someday with her, but it didn't make it any easier when it did. She was my once a week regular for several months. Many thanks to you for finding that gem and recommending her with such high praises. (I just re-read the beginning of that thread, I can't believe that was almost three years ago)

Last edited:
dd @ europa

The days at Europa were great. dd and holly were the stars. I was at Titillations in bloomfield and saw a dancer named rachel who was a dead ringer for dd. She would not fess up to her past. I am almost sure it was her.
anyone else know??

DD at Europa

The days at Europa were great. dd and holly were the stars. I was at Titillations in bloomfield and saw a dancer named rachel who was a dead ringer for dd. She would not fess up to her past. I am almost sure it was her.
anyone else know??
Wow, was that recent? If so, DD must be getting up there because I remember her back in what 1987, 88? What day/night were you there when you say her? I'd like to see for myself if it is her. Hopefully I'd remember her after all this time.

Ultima

You know, I never got more the a hj at Ultima, but there was something about the place was great. The prices weren't that bad either. The girls were pretty sociable too.

....The most memorable one, Splendor in Dunellen, with Linda, the purring cat, who by the way is rumored to be back at an RMP in either Manhattan or Long Island using a different alias.
I would second the motion on Linda at Splendor but even if she is in the Manhattan or LI area, I would not make the trip. Jersey, yes!

englewood grand ave
Hell yea. Grand ave had a couple of fun places. I always felt naughty between the doctor's offices and the dancing schools. It was ALL fun.

Does anyone remember Flamingo's in Tenafly? It was so well hidden I missed it almost every time and the mamasan and girls were so friendly you'd end up there WAY longer drinking tea and making them all laugh. I was heart broken when they closed down. I LOVED Lisa.

dd @ europa

hey you may find her under the pseudonym of rachel at the titillations website. she is working this wed afternoon at that fine establishment.. always have a good time there...

I would say Chris (the asian girl) at Pines/Nirvana/Energetics... She was the best of the girls that worked at these places... Though there were many more...

After she left, the place just went down the hill... There have been no reviews of these places in a long time (and rightfully so as they jacked up the prices and those bitches think they can get 200 for a nude massage(if you call it that)).

Haven't been there in at least 5 years....

hey you may find her under the pseudonym of rachel at the titillations website. she is working this wed afternoon at that fine establishment.. always have a good time there...
Hey thanks, I'll try and stop in to check her out. Boy that will be a blast from the past. Wonder if she'll try and deny working at Europa. Not sure I would broach the subject.

dd @ europa

Hey, I have tried to broach the subject with her and she has always denied that she ever worked in the massage business. She is one of my atf too. I have given up trying to get her to talk about it too..but something about her is way too familiar.....

Hey, I have tried to broach the subject with her and she has always denied that she ever worked in the massage business. She is one of my atf too. I have given up trying to get her to talk about it too..but something about her is way too familiar.....
Does she still have that South African accent? That really turned me on. I'll try and stop in tomorrow evening on my way home from work. If not hopefully her schedule is pretty much the same next week. Wonder if she would even remember me, been a long time. Would have to rate her as one of my ATFs from long ago too.

Last edited: